Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in ThiruvananthapuramGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- wetlands international Wetlands International is a global organisation that works to sustain and restore wetlands and their resources for people and biodiversity. We are an independent, not-for-profit, global organisation, supported by government and NGO membership from around the world. We work in over 100 countries and at several, very different scales to tackle the most pressing problems affecting wetlands
- Department of Fisheries The India International Aqua Show, 2010, Kochi, is an Ornamental Fish & Accessories Exhibition and Trade Fair organised by the Department of Fisheries, Government of Kerala in association with the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. A rich variety of ornamental fish and accessories clustering under one roof creates the unique opportunity for exhibiting and marketing .
- indiangovernmentjobs.in IndianGovernmentJobs.in provide the information about Government of India, Bank Sector, Engineering and other private sectors recruiting jobs vacancies. All recruitment details are confidently real source according to official advertisement. Our site not provide any jobs, Its only publishing Government employment news and results
- ANERT Promote, develop and implement non-conventional, renewable and alternate energy devices and technologies.Take concrete steps for conventional energy conservation measures in industries, commercial establishments and domestic sectors.Assist the Government of India and Government of Kerala in renewable energy programme implementation.
- Cybersri Cybersri is a project set up by Department of SC/ST Development, Government of Kerala for providing advanced IT training and industry incubation centre for SC/ST students in Kerala. The centre was set up in CDIT premises and started functioning since 2003. The centre has successfully completed 2 batches of advanced IT training for BTech/MCA/MSc Computer Science candidates among SC/ST categories.
- NIC Kerala news The motor vehicles department’s computerization project supported by NIC has gone up one step ahead at Regional Transport Office (RTO) Ernakulam, with all modern facilities and offering all services to the motorist from counters. The RTO functioning from civil station Ernakulam will be the first paperless office of that department.
- NBA Newdelhi The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) represents the private television news & current affairs broadcasters. It is the collective voice of the news & current affairs broadcasters in India .It is an organization funded entirely by its members. The NBA has presently 20 leading news and current affairs broadcasters (comprising 45 news and current affairs channels) as its members. The NBA presents a unified and credible voice before the Government, on matters that affect the growing industry.
- Economics & Statistics The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Kerala is the nodal agency of the State responsible for the systematic collection, compilation, analysis, objective, interpretation and dissemination of statistics relating to various sectors of Kerala Economy. Kerala is one of the states in India having an well-organized statistical system
- law is greek Kerala, the land of lush backwaters and high literacy rate, figures in the news, this time, for its ‘bold moves’ in the field of education. The state boasts a literacy rate of 90.92 percent and a dropout rate of 0.83 percent. Socially relevant, the next three stories reflect well on Kerala. One by one, lets understand how the right to education is translated into initiatives by the government of Kerala.
- Maharaja Express IRCTC and Cox and Kings India Ltd. have signed a joint venture to set up Royale Indian Rail Tours Ltd. And they proudly give you their creation - the Maharajas' Express.he 8 days 'Royal India' Journey on the Maharajas' Express from Delhi to Mumbai on 9th April, 2011 will be accompanied by a very distinguished writer and broadcaster, Sir Mark Tully, who will offer his expert insights on Indian history and culture during a series of talks en route.
- Kerala MVD The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 prohibits the driving of a motor vehicle in any public place or in any other place without registering it. It is essential that the particulars of every vehicle and its owner should be available in the concerned department or office of Government and that the vehicle should be distinguishable from other vehicles by sight. The registration mark should be displayed in specified places and in specified manner.
- Energy Management Centre Engaged in management of energy technology systems-both conventional/ non-conventional, energy conservation in all sectors of the economy, energy resource management, rural/ urban energy systems, energy education & training, energy generation, conservation based employment and poverty alleviation programmes.
- Municipal Corporation of india this is well known fact that property tax is the principal source of revenue of urban local bodies/local municipal authorities to upkeep the basic civic services in the city. And studies shows that the property tax base in developing countries especially like India, has been declining due to administrative and procedural inadequacies and lack of proper information regarding properties resulting a significant number of properties are not included in the tax base, those that are included are inaccurately assessed and collection is inefficient.
- VSSC VSSC is the lead Centre for development of satellite launch vehicles and associated technologies. The Centre pursues active research and development in a host of distinct technology domains like aeronautics, avionics, composites, etc with a view to achieve self-reliance in the high tech realm of launch vehicle technology.
- Chennai The Regional Passport Office (RPO) was first established in Chennai in the year 1955. During that time, it was located at George Town and was later shifted to Government owned premises of Shastri Bhavan in the year 1966. The Passport Office of Madras was initially taking care of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry and also the neighboring States of Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
- BSNL-AMC The cables were drawn illegally and without prior permission of the AMC, said that civic body officials. AMC was put to a loss of around Rs 3 crore in taxes due to they illegal cables, and therefore AMC began snapping cables last week. As many as 14 of on 15-year-old cables were snapped leaving broad band services in many areas cut off completely. Read more: BSNL-AMC clash leaves 6,000 telephones dead - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/BSNL-AMC-clash-leaves-6000-telephones-dead/articleshow/6966515.cms#ixzz16COgjgjM
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.