Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Government » State Government
State Government in ThiruvananthapuramState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala This site is an attempt to improve the communication between the electors of Kerala State and the Department of Elections. The site provides information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the activities of the Department. Important Forms are available on the site and can be downloaded.
- IMA Kunnamkulam 57 medical practitioners of Kunnamkulam area met at Lions Community Hall, Kunnamkulam under the Chairmanship of Dr. Thampi Varghese, the then President, IMA Guruvayoor Branch and passed a resolution to name the new branch as "KUNNAMKULAM IMA BRANCH".
- Kerala State Mental Health Authority official web site of Kerala State Mental Health Authority, offering information about mental health.
- Kochi City Police The Control Room is the nerve centre of Kochi City Police's operations. It coordinates the entire police force in the city. Calls to this number are not charged.There are Ten Flying Squads with two back-up Squads operating under the Control Room. They are deployed at ten different areas of the city viz.
- Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project (KSUDP) is a ADB assisted Project. It covers five municipal corporations in Kerala: Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur. It was launched on December 3rd 2005 with the primary objective of creating economically productive, efficient, equitable and responsive Cities in the Country. It is the largest ever national urban initiative & envisages.
- Computer Crime Research The Computer Crime Research Center was created in 2001 to conduct research in legal criminal and criminological problems of cybercrime with the purpose to render scientific and methodical aid, consulting.They accumulate experience and perform analysis of results of scientific practical research in counteracting and preventing computer crimes.
- Chennai Corporation The Corporation of Chennai (previously Madras) is the Oldest Municipal Institution in India established on the 29th September 1688. A charter was issued on the 30th December, 1607 by East Indian Company constituting the "Town of Fort St. George" and all the territories thereunto belonging, not exceeding the distance of ten miles from the Fort, into a Corporation. The Parliamentary Act of 1792 gave the Corporation power to levy Municipal Taxes in the City.
- Cochin SEZ Cochin SEZ is a Special Economic Zone in Cochin, in the State of Kerala in southwest India, set up for export- oriented ventures. The Special Economic Zone is a foreign territory within India with special rules for facilitating foreign direct investment. The Zone is run directly by the Government of India.
- Kerala State Biodiversity Board The Biological Diversity Act, 2002 Central Act 18 of 2003 envisages to provide for conservation of biological diversity of the country, sustainable use of its components, fair and equitable sharing of the benefits arising out of the use of biological resources and generation and dissemination of knowledge thereof. The Act has been put forth as the countrys response to the Convention on Biological Diversity CBD in 1992.
- IRAS The Singapore Income Tax Department was created in 1947 to administer the Income Tax Ordinance enacted during that year. Actual assessing of tax only began in November 1948. In the first Year of Assessment, about 40,000 individual tax returns and 1,000 corporate returns were received.
- Kerala Taxes The history of Sales tax in I ndia begins from 1938. During the pre- independence days the Provinces in Brit ish I ndia were empowered under the Government of I ndia Act , 1935 to levy taxes on the sale of goods and on the advert isement s, as per Ent ry 48 in list I I of the VI I th Schedule of the Act .
- Department of Public Relations, Kerala The official site providing information about keralam, government, education, infrastructure, economy, art & culture, industry, tourism, media, health, malayalam and forest of Kerala.
- Social Security Organisation The Social Security Organization (SOCSO) was established in 1971 under the Human Resources Ministry to implement and administer the social security schemes under the Employees' Social Security Act 1969 (Act 4), i.e the Employment Injury Insurance Scheme and the Invalidity Pension Scheme.
- Travancore Devaswom Travancore Devaswom Board is an autonomous body formed as per the Travancore Cochin Hindu Religious Institutions Act of 1950. Sabarimala temple also has been administered by it. The second largest temple under this board is Chettikulangara Devi temple at Mavelikkara. The Constitution of the Board was based on the covenant entered in to by the King of Travancore. The current president is Advocate Rajagopalan Nair (nominee of the ruling CPM, selected over Adv Cherunniyor P Sasidharan Nair)
- wetlands international Wetlands International is a global organisation that works to sustain and restore wetlands and their resources for people and biodiversity. We are an independent, not-for-profit, global organisation, supported by government and NGO membership from around the world. We work in over 100 countries and at several, very different scales to tackle the most pressing problems affecting wetlands
- government It is a privilege to witness the growth of „You are in Control“ and the enthusiasm surrounding it.Since we met last year we have been making some progress regarding cooperation and policy making.The importance of culture and the creative industries, not only for our identity but also for the economy, is now widely recognized by policy makers.
- SingPass SingPass, which stands for "Singapore Personal Access", is your common password to transact with the Government online. Some of these online services that you can access with your SingPass includes viewing your CPF Statement of Account, registering your company and filing your income tax
- Stores Purchase Department These rules and instructions also apply to the purchase of stores by Government servants on behalf of local bodies and of local funds administered by the Government, if such purchase is authorised by Government. Rules and instructions included in this Manual regarding preferences or margin of preferences in respect of industries having approved rate contracts.
- Kerala CM Velikkakathu Sankaran Achuthanandan was born on 20th October 1923 in Punnapra, Alappuzha to Sri. Sankaran and Smt. Accamma. Memories of childhood are not that sweet for Achuthanandan. His formal education ended in Class VII and his initiation into politics.
- andicrafts Development Corporation of Kerala Ltd. Official website of handicrafts development corporation of kerala limited providing masterpieces of traditional crafts.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.