Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Government » State Government
State Government in ThiruvananthapuramState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Stores Purchase Department These rules and instructions also apply to the purchase of stores by Government servants on behalf of local bodies and of local funds administered by the Government, if such purchase is authorised by Government. Rules and instructions included in this Manual regarding preferences or margin of preferences in respect of industries having approved rate contracts.
- Department Of General Education, Kerala The department administers school education from pre-primary level to the secondary level and also teacher training.
- Joint Industry Board The JIB is focussed as an independent industrial relations body operating on behalf of the Industry. Its Disciplinary, Dismissal and Grievance Procedures (collectively known as the Disputes Procedures) are set out within the JIB National Working Rules 19 and 20. However, Dispute Committee hearings and subsequent appeals procedures should be the last resort.
- Social Security Organisation The Social Security Organization (SOCSO) was established in 1971 under the Human Resources Ministry to implement and administer the social security schemes under the Employees' Social Security Act 1969 (Act 4), i.e the Employment Injury Insurance Scheme and the Invalidity Pension Scheme.
- Kerala State Mental Health Authority official web site of Kerala State Mental Health Authority, offering information about mental health.
- andicrafts Development Corporation of Kerala Ltd. Official website of handicrafts development corporation of kerala limited providing masterpieces of traditional crafts.
- government It is a privilege to witness the growth of „You are in Control“ and the enthusiasm surrounding it.Since we met last year we have been making some progress regarding cooperation and policy making.The importance of culture and the creative industries, not only for our identity but also for the economy, is now widely recognized by policy makers.
- Assam post Speed Post has over 1000 destinations all over India. It also links97 major countries around the globe.They provide both, documents as well as merchandise service. Money transfer is also available through Speed Post in India.We acceptGold coins, Gold ornaments, bullion, precious,stones or jewellery provided the value of such insurance does not exceed one lakh rupees. (Earlier, the Limit was Rs. 10,000)
- Travancore Devaswom Travancore Devaswom Board is an autonomous body formed as per the Travancore Cochin Hindu Religious Institutions Act of 1950. Sabarimala temple also has been administered by it. The second largest temple under this board is Chettikulangara Devi temple at Mavelikkara. The Constitution of the Board was based on the covenant entered in to by the King of Travancore. The current president is Advocate Rajagopalan Nair (nominee of the ruling CPM, selected over Adv Cherunniyor P Sasidharan Nair)
- IRAS The Singapore Income Tax Department was created in 1947 to administer the Income Tax Ordinance enacted during that year. Actual assessing of tax only began in November 1948. In the first Year of Assessment, about 40,000 individual tax returns and 1,000 corporate returns were received.
- Department Of Tourism, Kerala Official site of the Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala offering information about kerela, its tourist places, hotels, arts, music with tour & travel tips.
- Kochi City Police The Control Room is the nerve centre of Kochi City Police's operations. It coordinates the entire police force in the city. Calls to this number are not charged.There are Ten Flying Squads with two back-up Squads operating under the Control Room. They are deployed at ten different areas of the city viz.
- Cochin SEZ Cochin SEZ is a Special Economic Zone in Cochin, in the State of Kerala in southwest India, set up for export- oriented ventures. The Special Economic Zone is a foreign territory within India with special rules for facilitating foreign direct investment. The Zone is run directly by the Government of India.
- Department Of Motor Vehicles, Kerala Providing transport facilities to the public by granting regular & temporary permits to vehicles and also provide driving licences, conductors licences, registration of motor vehicles and certificate of fitness to transport vehicles.
- IMA Kunnamkulam 57 medical practitioners of Kunnamkulam area met at Lions Community Hall, Kunnamkulam under the Chairmanship of Dr. Thampi Varghese, the then President, IMA Guruvayoor Branch and passed a resolution to name the new branch as "KUNNAMKULAM IMA BRANCH".
- Police Department, Kerala An official website of the police department, Kerala offering information on department, organization, crime statistics, police housing & welfare, wanted persons, missing persons and medal winners.
- Kerala State Biodiversity Board The Biological Diversity Act, 2002 Central Act 18 of 2003 envisages to provide for conservation of biological diversity of the country, sustainable use of its components, fair and equitable sharing of the benefits arising out of the use of biological resources and generation and dissemination of knowledge thereof. The Act has been put forth as the countrys response to the Convention on Biological Diversity CBD in 1992.
- Depatrtment of Industries, Kerala Provide information on industrial policy, IT, labour, exim, promotional agencies, etc.
- Kerala Taxes The history of Sales tax in I ndia begins from 1938. During the pre- independence days the Provinces in Brit ish I ndia were empowered under the Government of I ndia Act , 1935 to levy taxes on the sale of goods and on the advert isement s, as per Ent ry 48 in list I I of the VI I th Schedule of the Act .
- Kerala CM Velikkakathu Sankaran Achuthanandan was born on 20th October 1923 in Punnapra, Alappuzha to Sri. Sankaran and Smt. Accamma. Memories of childhood are not that sweet for Achuthanandan. His formal education ended in Class VII and his initiation into politics.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.