Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Government » State Government
State Government in ThiruvananthapuramState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- IMA Kerala Indian Medical Association is registered under societies Act XXI/1860. The Headquarters of IMA is in New Delhi. IMA has 31 State Branches. Even though, the Delhi Medical Association was formed a few decades ago, it was only in December 1928 that an All India Medical Conference was held under the Presidentship of Dr. G.V.Desmukh and under the Reception Committee Chairmanship of Dr.Nilratan Sirca
- Computer Crime Research The Computer Crime Research Center was created in 2001 to conduct research in legal criminal and criminological problems of cybercrime with the purpose to render scientific and methodical aid, consulting.They accumulate experience and perform analysis of results of scientific practical research in counteracting and preventing computer crimes.
- IRAS The Singapore Income Tax Department was created in 1947 to administer the Income Tax Ordinance enacted during that year. Actual assessing of tax only began in November 1948. In the first Year of Assessment, about 40,000 individual tax returns and 1,000 corporate returns were received.
- Kochi City Police The Control Room is the nerve centre of Kochi City Police's operations. It coordinates the entire police force in the city. Calls to this number are not charged.There are Ten Flying Squads with two back-up Squads operating under the Control Room. They are deployed at ten different areas of the city viz.
- Kerala State Mental Health Authority official web site of Kerala State Mental Health Authority, offering information about mental health.
- Bridges Roads and Bridges Development Corporation of Kerala Ltd. 2nd Floor, Preethi Building, M.V. Road, Palarivattom, Kochi-682025. Ph: 0484 2338205, 2338206, Fax: 0484 2533294, Click here to Apply! Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Company Secretary in the scale Of pay Of Rs. (23200 -550-25400-600-26600-650-31150) Qualifications and Experience: ACS with minimum 5 years experience in a reputed Company. Category: General Age: Not exceeding 45 years Mode of Appointment: Direct Recruitment Probation:
- tbgri Prof. A. Abraham, a visionary and a great Botanist, conceived the idea of establishing a Botanic Garden and Research Institute to study and conserve the rare and vanishing wild plant genetic resources of the country.Kinded by the spirit of his concept, the Government of Kerala took a far sighted decision resulting in the establishment of Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute (TBGRI) as an autonomous organisation at Thiruvananthapuram, the capital City of Kerala.
- Depatrtment of Industries, Kerala Provide information on industrial policy, IT, labour, exim, promotional agencies, etc.
- Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala This site is an attempt to improve the communication between the electors of Kerala State and the Department of Elections. The site provides information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the activities of the Department. Important Forms are available on the site and can be downloaded.
- Karaikal Port Karaikal Port project began with a Letter of Interest issued by Govt. of Puducherry for development of a port at Karaikal in September 2005. MARG Ltd. signed the concession agreement in 2006  and work began in February, 2007. Phase 1 was envisaged to be operational in Aug 2009. Karaikal Port became operational in April 2009 when it received its first vessel. Phase 1 comprises 2 Panamax size berths capable of handling 5.2 million MT of cargo per annum. The port has received over 250 vessels since Commercial Operations and has handled over 4 million MT of various cargo.
- SingPass SingPass, which stands for "Singapore Personal Access", is your common password to transact with the Government online. Some of these online services that you can access with your SingPass includes viewing your CPF Statement of Account, registering your company and filing your income tax
- andicrafts Development Corporation of Kerala Ltd. Official website of handicrafts development corporation of kerala limited providing masterpieces of traditional crafts.
- Cochin SEZ Cochin SEZ is a Special Economic Zone in Cochin, in the State of Kerala in southwest India, set up for export- oriented ventures. The Special Economic Zone is a foreign territory within India with special rules for facilitating foreign direct investment. The Zone is run directly by the Government of India.
- Department Of Motor Vehicles, Kerala Providing transport facilities to the public by granting regular & temporary permits to vehicles and also provide driving licences, conductors licences, registration of motor vehicles and certificate of fitness to transport vehicles.
- Travancore Devaswom Travancore Devaswom Board is an autonomous body formed as per the Travancore Cochin Hindu Religious Institutions Act of 1950. Sabarimala temple also has been administered by it. The second largest temple under this board is Chettikulangara Devi temple at Mavelikkara. The Constitution of the Board was based on the covenant entered in to by the King of Travancore. The current president is Advocate Rajagopalan Nair (nominee of the ruling CPM, selected over Adv Cherunniyor P Sasidharan Nair)
- Police Department, Kerala An official website of the police department, Kerala offering information on department, organization, crime statistics, police housing & welfare, wanted persons, missing persons and medal winners.
- Department of Public Relations, Kerala The official site providing information about keralam, government, education, infrastructure, economy, art & culture, industry, tourism, media, health, malayalam and forest of Kerala.
- Social Security Organisation The Social Security Organization (SOCSO) was established in 1971 under the Human Resources Ministry to implement and administer the social security schemes under the Employees' Social Security Act 1969 (Act 4), i.e the Employment Injury Insurance Scheme and the Invalidity Pension Scheme.
- Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project (KSUDP) is a ADB assisted Project. It covers five municipal corporations in Kerala: Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur. It was launched on December 3rd 2005 with the primary objective of creating economically productive, efficient, equitable and responsive Cities in the Country. It is the largest ever national urban initiative & envisages.
- Department Of General Education, Kerala The department administers school education from pre-primary level to the secondary level and also teacher training.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.