Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Government » State Government
State Government in ThiruvananthapuramState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Kerala State Biodiversity Board The Biological Diversity Act, 2002 Central Act 18 of 2003 envisages to provide for conservation of biological diversity of the country, sustainable use of its components, fair and equitable sharing of the benefits arising out of the use of biological resources and generation and dissemination of knowledge thereof. The Act has been put forth as the countrys response to the Convention on Biological Diversity CBD in 1992.
- andicrafts Development Corporation of Kerala Ltd. Official website of handicrafts development corporation of kerala limited providing masterpieces of traditional crafts.
- Department Of General Education, Kerala The department administers school education from pre-primary level to the secondary level and also teacher training.
- Kochi City Police The Control Room is the nerve centre of Kochi City Police's operations. It coordinates the entire police force in the city. Calls to this number are not charged.There are Ten Flying Squads with two back-up Squads operating under the Control Room. They are deployed at ten different areas of the city viz.
- Assam post Speed Post has over 1000 destinations all over India. It also links97 major countries around the globe.They provide both, documents as well as merchandise service. Money transfer is also available through Speed Post in India.We acceptGold coins, Gold ornaments, bullion, precious,stones or jewellery provided the value of such insurance does not exceed one lakh rupees. (Earlier, the Limit was Rs. 10,000)
- Stores Purchase Department These rules and instructions also apply to the purchase of stores by Government servants on behalf of local bodies and of local funds administered by the Government, if such purchase is authorised by Government. Rules and instructions included in this Manual regarding preferences or margin of preferences in respect of industries having approved rate contracts.
- Cochin SEZ Cochin SEZ is a Special Economic Zone in Cochin, in the State of Kerala in southwest India, set up for export- oriented ventures. The Special Economic Zone is a foreign territory within India with special rules for facilitating foreign direct investment. The Zone is run directly by the Government of India.
- tbgri Prof. A. Abraham, a visionary and a great Botanist, conceived the idea of establishing a Botanic Garden and Research Institute to study and conserve the rare and vanishing wild plant genetic resources of the country.Kinded by the spirit of his concept, the Government of Kerala took a far sighted decision resulting in the establishment of Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute (TBGRI) as an autonomous organisation at Thiruvananthapuram, the capital City of Kerala.
- Depatrtment of Industries, Kerala Provide information on industrial policy, IT, labour, exim, promotional agencies, etc.
- Chennai Corporation The Corporation of Chennai (previously Madras) is the Oldest Municipal Institution in India established on the 29th September 1688. A charter was issued on the 30th December, 1607 by East Indian Company constituting the "Town of Fort St. George" and all the territories thereunto belonging, not exceeding the distance of ten miles from the Fort, into a Corporation. The Parliamentary Act of 1792 gave the Corporation power to levy Municipal Taxes in the City.
- Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala This site is an attempt to improve the communication between the electors of Kerala State and the Department of Elections. The site provides information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the activities of the Department. Important Forms are available on the site and can be downloaded.
- wetlands international Wetlands International is a global organisation that works to sustain and restore wetlands and their resources for people and biodiversity. We are an independent, not-for-profit, global organisation, supported by government and NGO membership from around the world. We work in over 100 countries and at several, very different scales to tackle the most pressing problems affecting wetlands
- Department of Public Relations, Kerala The official site providing information about keralam, government, education, infrastructure, economy, art & culture, industry, tourism, media, health, malayalam and forest of Kerala.
- Department Of Motor Vehicles, Kerala Providing transport facilities to the public by granting regular & temporary permits to vehicles and also provide driving licences, conductors licences, registration of motor vehicles and certificate of fitness to transport vehicles.
- Travancore Devaswom Travancore Devaswom Board is an autonomous body formed as per the Travancore Cochin Hindu Religious Institutions Act of 1950. Sabarimala temple also has been administered by it. The second largest temple under this board is Chettikulangara Devi temple at Mavelikkara. The Constitution of the Board was based on the covenant entered in to by the King of Travancore. The current president is Advocate Rajagopalan Nair (nominee of the ruling CPM, selected over Adv Cherunniyor P Sasidharan Nair)
- Kerala State Mental Health Authority official web site of Kerala State Mental Health Authority, offering information about mental health.
- Kerala Taxes The history of Sales tax in I ndia begins from 1938. During the pre- independence days the Provinces in Brit ish I ndia were empowered under the Government of I ndia Act , 1935 to levy taxes on the sale of goods and on the advert isement s, as per Ent ry 48 in list I I of the VI I th Schedule of the Act .
- Computer Crime Research The Computer Crime Research Center was created in 2001 to conduct research in legal criminal and criminological problems of cybercrime with the purpose to render scientific and methodical aid, consulting.They accumulate experience and perform analysis of results of scientific practical research in counteracting and preventing computer crimes.
- IMA Kunnamkulam 57 medical practitioners of Kunnamkulam area met at Lions Community Hall, Kunnamkulam under the Chairmanship of Dr. Thampi Varghese, the then President, IMA Guruvayoor Branch and passed a resolution to name the new branch as "KUNNAMKULAM IMA BRANCH".
- Police Department, Kerala An official website of the police department, Kerala offering information on department, organization, crime statistics, police housing & welfare, wanted persons, missing persons and medal winners.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.