Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Government » State Government
State Government in ThiruvananthapuramState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Cochin SEZ Cochin SEZ is a Special Economic Zone in Cochin, in the State of Kerala in southwest India, set up for export- oriented ventures. The Special Economic Zone is a foreign territory within India with special rules for facilitating foreign direct investment. The Zone is run directly by the Government of India.
- Chennai Corporation The Corporation of Chennai (previously Madras) is the Oldest Municipal Institution in India established on the 29th September 1688. A charter was issued on the 30th December, 1607 by East Indian Company constituting the "Town of Fort St. George" and all the territories thereunto belonging, not exceeding the distance of ten miles from the Fort, into a Corporation. The Parliamentary Act of 1792 gave the Corporation power to levy Municipal Taxes in the City.
- Department of Public Relations, Kerala The official site providing information about keralam, government, education, infrastructure, economy, art & culture, industry, tourism, media, health, malayalam and forest of Kerala.
- Kerala CM Velikkakathu Sankaran Achuthanandan was born on 20th October 1923 in Punnapra, Alappuzha to Sri. Sankaran and Smt. Accamma. Memories of childhood are not that sweet for Achuthanandan. His formal education ended in Class VII and his initiation into politics.
- Stores Purchase Department These rules and instructions also apply to the purchase of stores by Government servants on behalf of local bodies and of local funds administered by the Government, if such purchase is authorised by Government. Rules and instructions included in this Manual regarding preferences or margin of preferences in respect of industries having approved rate contracts.
- tbgri Prof. A. Abraham, a visionary and a great Botanist, conceived the idea of establishing a Botanic Garden and Research Institute to study and conserve the rare and vanishing wild plant genetic resources of the country.Kinded by the spirit of his concept, the Government of Kerala took a far sighted decision resulting in the establishment of Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute (TBGRI) as an autonomous organisation at Thiruvananthapuram, the capital City of Kerala.
- Police Department, Kerala An official website of the police department, Kerala offering information on department, organization, crime statistics, police housing & welfare, wanted persons, missing persons and medal winners.
- IMA Kerala Indian Medical Association is registered under societies Act XXI/1860. The Headquarters of IMA is in New Delhi. IMA has 31 State Branches. Even though, the Delhi Medical Association was formed a few decades ago, it was only in December 1928 that an All India Medical Conference was held under the Presidentship of Dr. G.V.Desmukh and under the Reception Committee Chairmanship of Dr.Nilratan Sirca
- Department Of General Education, Kerala The department administers school education from pre-primary level to the secondary level and also teacher training.
- Kochi City Police The Control Room is the nerve centre of Kochi City Police's operations. It coordinates the entire police force in the city. Calls to this number are not charged.There are Ten Flying Squads with two back-up Squads operating under the Control Room. They are deployed at ten different areas of the city viz.
- Depatrtment of Industries, Kerala Provide information on industrial policy, IT, labour, exim, promotional agencies, etc.
- Computer Crime Research The Computer Crime Research Center was created in 2001 to conduct research in legal criminal and criminological problems of cybercrime with the purpose to render scientific and methodical aid, consulting.They accumulate experience and perform analysis of results of scientific practical research in counteracting and preventing computer crimes.
- wetlands international Wetlands International is a global organisation that works to sustain and restore wetlands and their resources for people and biodiversity. We are an independent, not-for-profit, global organisation, supported by government and NGO membership from around the world. We work in over 100 countries and at several, very different scales to tackle the most pressing problems affecting wetlands
- Kerala State Mental Health Authority official web site of Kerala State Mental Health Authority, offering information about mental health.
- Kerala State Biodiversity Board The Biological Diversity Act, 2002 Central Act 18 of 2003 envisages to provide for conservation of biological diversity of the country, sustainable use of its components, fair and equitable sharing of the benefits arising out of the use of biological resources and generation and dissemination of knowledge thereof. The Act has been put forth as the countrys response to the Convention on Biological Diversity CBD in 1992.
- Joint Industry Board The JIB is focussed as an independent industrial relations body operating on behalf of the Industry. Its Disciplinary, Dismissal and Grievance Procedures (collectively known as the Disputes Procedures) are set out within the JIB National Working Rules 19 and 20. However, Dispute Committee hearings and subsequent appeals procedures should be the last resort.
- Karaikal Port Karaikal Port project began with a Letter of Interest issued by Govt. of Puducherry for development of a port at Karaikal in September 2005. MARG Ltd. signed the concession agreement in 2006  and work began in February, 2007. Phase 1 was envisaged to be operational in Aug 2009. Karaikal Port became operational in April 2009 when it received its first vessel. Phase 1 comprises 2 Panamax size berths capable of handling 5.2 million MT of cargo per annum. The port has received over 250 vessels since Commercial Operations and has handled over 4 million MT of various cargo.
- Kerala Taxes The history of Sales tax in I ndia begins from 1938. During the pre- independence days the Provinces in Brit ish I ndia were empowered under the Government of I ndia Act , 1935 to levy taxes on the sale of goods and on the advert isement s, as per Ent ry 48 in list I I of the VI I th Schedule of the Act .
- Social Security Organisation The Social Security Organization (SOCSO) was established in 1971 under the Human Resources Ministry to implement and administer the social security schemes under the Employees' Social Security Act 1969 (Act 4), i.e the Employment Injury Insurance Scheme and the Invalidity Pension Scheme.
- IRAS The Singapore Income Tax Department was created in 1947 to administer the Income Tax Ordinance enacted during that year. Actual assessing of tax only began in November 1948. In the first Year of Assessment, about 40,000 individual tax returns and 1,000 corporate returns were received.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.