Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Business » Home Consumables
Home Consumables in ThiruvananthapuramHome consumables directory of India provides information related to the manufacturers of home consumables goods in India. Home consumables guide of India is a vast source guide providing important information related to the companies engaged in the production and distribution of home consumables in India and abroad . Also view website listing of leading houseware and kitchenware suppliers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian food Most Indian cuisines are related by similiar usage of spices. Often, Indian food cooking are distinguished by the use of a larger variety of vegetables than many other well-known cuisines. Within the recognisable similarities, there is an enormous variety of local styles.
- cooldrinks They provide a range of healthy drinks vending and wholesale supplies to meet the growing demand from consumers for more pure and natural drinks. The core focus of The Cool Drinks Company is to offer their award winning healthy drinks vending provision to colleges, universities, workplaces, leisure centres and hospitals.
- Thomas Cook As the years passed by, the Company introduced the world to a whole new concept of leisure and business travel. Driving innovation in the business, it connected continents and presented the people an economic and state mode of travel across them.n 1881, Thomas Cook started its India operations, with its first office being set up in Mumbai.
- X'mas product This recipe is for an American Sponge Cake. It has a sweet and lemony flavor and while its texture the moist, it is also wonderfully light and spongy. It does not contain solid fat which makes it an ideal cake for those watching their fat intake. They cake can be eaten plain, or with whipped cream and fresh fruit.
- furniture They are located in the center of the famous rattan furniture city of Cirebon, the largest exporter of wooden, handicraft and rattan furniture in Indonesia. rattan furniture Since colaburation in 2004, Gelar Sinar Alam has been a manufacturer and exporter of rattan furniture and wooden.
- icecream The origins of ice cream can be traced back to at least the 4th century B.C. Early references include the Roman emperor Nero (A.D. 37-68) who ordered ice to be brought from the mountains and combined with fruit toppings, and King Tang (A.D. 618-97) of Shang, China who had a method of creating ice and milk concoctions. Ice cream was likely brought from China back to Europe. Over time, recipes for ices, sherbets, and milk ices evolved and served in the fashionable Italian and French royal courts.
- furniture At Sandor, they manufacturer and supply a range of decorative timber doors that are built to excellence in terms of design, quality & workmanship backed by 30 years of business experience. So if you are an architect who needs to fill up the doors for your project.
- furnishing Home furnishings help you to make your dream house come true. Every person wants their house to be a reflection of themselves, but don't know how to go about making it real. They will help them realize their dream of having a beautiful home.The way your house looks will have an impact on your life.
- Eastern Eastern processes and manufactures spices and blended spice powders. The spices are procured from the finest plantations in Kerala, India. Eastern products are manufactured under controlled conditions to ensure high quality while at the same time retaining the nutrient value, freshness and flavor of spices.
- wrigley.com Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, lollipops, and chocolate. The company has operations in more than 40 countries and distributes its world-famous brands in more than 180 countries. Wrigley is headquartered in Chicago, Ill., and operates as a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, a private, family-owned company founded in 1911. Mars, Incorporated is one of the world's largest food companies, generating global revenues of $30 billion annually and producing some of the world's leading brands in six segments that include Chocolate, Drinks, Food, Petcare, Symbioscience and Wrigley
- anna aluminium Spices have been intimately bound up with the verySara Logo fabric of Indian life and culture. This has been so since human civilisation began. Indian spices have been witness to, and often participants in history being made and unmade. They have inspired perilous adventures, fuelled human greed, triggered momentous wars, forged lasting friendships and caused the discovery of unknown lands.
Home Consumables - ALL INDIA
@ All India (924)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.