Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Business » Medical & Hospital » Hospitals
Hospitals in Thiruvananthapuram
Latest Website Listings
- Lords Hospital Lords Hospital is a multi specialty medical center in Kerala.It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital.They have a program of Executive Health Checkup which includes a very dependable and affordable analysis of lipid profile (Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol and VLDL Cholesterol).They provide Nursing education facilities also.
- k g hospital K. Govindaswamy Naidu Medical Trust; which runs the K.G. Hospital; was founded in 1974 by K. Govindasamy Naidu, a leading industrialist and philanthropist from Coimbatore. Started as a 25-bed hospital in 1974, the hospital is today a 200-bed multi-specialty high-tech hospital offering a variety of healthcare services. The Hospital, today, has on call more than 250 doctors, 800 nurses and Para-medical staff and is equipped with sophisticated diagnostic facilities like MRI and 3D CT Scanner.
- Varshini Hospital Our company is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service.Our diversified product range continues to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to the customer.Our unique service has established our place in this industry. This allows us to make a distinctive and substantial impact for our clients.
- Dr. Somervell Memorial Hospital Thought the mission Hospital at Karakonam at its inception was an integralpart of the Neyyoor Medical Mission, The hospital was distined to have an independent history. The story of Dr. Somerwell Memorial CSI Mission Hospital begains in 1959 with the bifurcation of the South Tranvancore Diocese in to the Kanyakumari Diocese consequent to the information of linguistic states
- S.P. FORT HOSPITAL S.P. Fort Hospital is 180 bedded, first ISO 9001- 2000 certified multi- disciplinary Super Speciality Hospital in south Kerala. Founded by Shri. S Pottivelu, this state-of-the art hospital is strategically located at the heart of the Trivandrum city, close to the proximity of Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple. The serene environment of the hospital is thus filled with a healing spiritual air.
- Credence Hospital Credence Hospital is a comprehensive multispecialty Women's Health hospital in Kerala.It is the first exclusive and comprehensive multispecialty Women's Health hospital in South India.The Center for Reproductive Medicine at Credence Hospital made its mark as one of the best In-Vitro Fertilization centers in India.
- Guru Prakash Ayurvedic Centre Engaged in providing treatments in the field of ayurveda such as panchakarma and massage.
- Malabar Medical college Malabar Medical College Hospital is a multi speciality hospital in 25.42 acres of land at Modakkallur on the bank of State Highway connecting Calicut & Kuttiadi, approximately 18 km from Calicut city.This hospital having a bed strength of 350 has the total association and involvement of eminent and reputed doctors and has already proven to be the health care distinction for thousands of patients.
- Vasudeva Ayurvedic Group An ayurvedic hospital providing ayurvedic treatments, panchakarma treatments, oil massage, body purification therapy and body immunization programme.
- Thrani Center for Crisis Control A health centre and research institute focusing on interventions for HIV/AIDS/STI prevention and mental health promotion.
- SreeKrishna Hospital Sreekrishna Hospital is a hospital in Trivandrum.This hospital provide Out-Patient and In-Patient treatments. Dr. C.S Rajan, who having 25 years of experience in general medicine is the managing director of this hospital, is also consulting the patients.
- Ananthapuri Hospitals and Research Institute Ananthapuri Hospitals and Research Institute is a 500 bedded Tertiary care Hospital in Kerala.They provide Ayurvedic treatments and Trauma-Care Unit rendering round the clock service.They offers excellent diagnostic and therapeutic services.They have Nursing College also.
- MNJ Cancer Hospital The “MNJ Cancer Hospital & Radium Institute,” a 40 bedded Hospital was established by Nawab Mehdi Nawaj Jung and inaugurated by the first Prime Minister of India Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on 8 th December, 1955. It was the first centre in Andhra Pradesh to provide cancer care. From this humble beginning it has grown to its present stature and in March, 1996 it was awarded the status of Regional Cancer
- Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Established in 1995 in Kerala, INDIA, the Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital the Hospital Division of Vedic Remedies Pvt. Ltd is an authentic resource of all information on Ayurveda, the widely accepted system of alternate medicine having time tested solutions to purify your body, mind and the spirit. It provides a clear, concise, cohesive regimen to help people restore balance and health in their mind and body, in nature’s own way.
- Jubilee Memorial Hospital Jubilee Memorial Hospital is a 200 bedded multi speciality hospital in Kerala.They offers 24 hours casualty & ambulance service, Pharmacy,Lab, CT Scan, X-ray and ECG.They have Nursing School and Paramedical Institute also.This hospital is managed by Latin Archdiocese of Trivandrum.
- hospital A leading Multi-Speciality Hospital in India known for its adoption of Professional standards, both Nationally and Internationally.Being the leading centre for Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Research, MIOT Hospitals has the World Class Specialties in the field of Joint Replacement Surgeries, Orthopaedics and Trauma Care.
- Dr.Franklin's Panchakarma Institute And Research Centre Provide ayurvedic treatment for various diseases like paralysis, rheumatic ailments, arthritis, osteoarthritis and skin diseases.
- Carmel Medical Centre Each year, about many a thousands of patients and their families count on Carmel Medical Centre. We have assembled surgical and clinical expertise second to none, have a state-of-the-art trauma center, developed sophisticated minimally invasive techniques, and called on innovative training and technology to ensure the highest level of patient safety and quality of care.
- GTC Technology GTC Technology offers an optimized technology for two-stage pyrolysis gasoline hydrotreatment in cases where di-olefins, olefins, and styrene in the raw pygas feed are saturated. The technology is simple and easy to implement into existing plant requirements. The process is applied to the C5+ fraction of raw pyrolysis gasoline.
- Jothydev's Diabetes & Research Centre Jothydev's Diabetes & Research Centre is the Ist Comprehensive diabetes evaluation, management and telemedicine based follow-up centre in Kerala.The centre offers the state of the art facilities for head to foot evaluation of diabetes patients.They provide online medical consultation also.
Hospitals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1552)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.