Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Business » Services » Business Facilitation » Business & Management Services
Business & Management Services in Thiruvananthapuram
Latest Website Listings
- International Business Park International Business Park pioneered the business park concept in Singapore when it was established in 1992. Since then, it has matured into a vibrant magnet for knowledge-based activities. Companies that wish to establish a presence at IBP can lease land to custom-build their facilities. To date, 100% of land in IBP has been leased. The Atrium, an amenity centre at the heart of IBP caters to the needs of workers with convenience stores and recreational facilities.
- United Technical Services A dynamic, proactive player in the UAE economy, UTS has, through a combination of sponsorships, agency agreements and joint ventures, been instrumental in introducing to the local market a variety of innovative technologies and services, significantly enhancing the quality of life for residents of the UAE.
- ECOM Ltd ECOM Ltd became a world known supplier of equipments for liquid chromatography first of detectors for flash, preparative and analytical purpose, just now of complete systems for analytical and preparative HPLC. The company was formed in October 1991. ECOM Ltd is a Czech company located in Prague providing innovative solutions.
- OKBM The enterprise was founded on December 27, 1945, when the USSR Government Resolution formed the "OKB for design of special machines" on the basis of Gorky Artillery Plant No. 92 to fulfill the tasks under the Soviet "Atomic Project". At the present time, OKBM is one of the leading design organizations in Rosatom State Corporation.
- GT Solar GT Solar is a leading global supplier of polysilicon production equipment, crystalline ingot growth systems and related PV manufacturing equipment for the solar industry. Our in-depth technical know-how and worldwide service capabilities enable us to provide our customers with unparalleled levels of support.
- Ware-Pak Ware-Pak is a privately owned, Chicago-based company committed to achieving the highest levels of accuracy, speed and accessibility in third party fulfillment. While our methods may have changed over the years, we have always strived to provide publishers and associations with the finest warehousing and storage, book and product fulfillment and distribution, customized packaging, assembly, kitting, returns processing and more.
- Multinational Corporation - MNC A corporation that has its facilities and other assets in at least one country other than its home country. Such companies have offices and/or factories in different countries and usually have a centralized head office where they co-ordinate global management. Very large multinationals have budgets that exceed those of many small countries.
- Model View Control The benefits of using the Model-View-Control (MVC) pattern in our development projects is that we can completely decouple our business and presentation application layers. Furthermore, we will have a completely independent object to control the presentation layer.
- TRD Manufacturing, Inc TRD Manufacturing, Inc., was founded in 1980 as a contract machining company for close tolerance lathe and millwork. The company's expertise in high precision machining led to the development of a line of NFPA pneumatic and low pressure hydraulic tie-rod style cylinders. Today, these cylinders are recognized for their durability, high-quality construction and long-lasting performance.
- PPM The PPM network gives you direct access to the global market. No matter how far or wide an area your export opportunities encompass, your local PPM office will give direct access to customers around the world. As a PPM client you will benefit from our global communication and information systems which keep our team.
- HYCO Hyco’s operations have been serving an impressive list of OEM partners with an ever-increasing spectrum of high specification products, allowing its customers to enjoy one-stop-shopping and all of the associated supply chain benefits. The Hyco guiding principles of Seamless Global Supply, One-Stop-Shopping and the Lowest Delivered Costs are central to Hyco's business strategy and to Hyco’s, and Hyco’s Partners’ long-term success.
- ActiveWave ActiveWave was established to provide leading edge RFID solutions to businesses and organizations in order to help them overcome problems associated with tracking of equipment and inventory. Founded in 2001 by veterans of the RFID industry, the company is focused on providing complete RFID solutions using our own exclusive ActiveWave technology.
- Enterprise Resource Planning Enterprise resource planning (ERP) integrates internal and external management information across an entire organization, embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated computer-based application. Its purpose is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders.
- Hamilton Company Hamilton Company is a global enterprise with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Nevada and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom. We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring
- WPP WPP is the world's largest communications services groups, employing 141,000 people* working in over 2,400 offices in 107 countries.A recent development, and for a minority of clients, WPP itself can function as the 21st century equivalent of the full-service agency, acting as a portal to provide a single point of contact and accountability.
- Veoh Veoh is now part of Qlipso, the revolutionary social content sharing company. Over the coming months, users and business partners will start to see more and more social features coming to one of the world's top video sites - Veoh. Created with the end-user in mind, Qlipso (www.qlipso.com) provides worldwide audiences with an unparallel digital media and social viewing experience.
- CSR Activities As the core company in the Hitachi Group's Social Innovation business, Hitachi Plant Technologies, Ltd. is expanding globally in the environment and energy saving fields. The Group is striving to preserve the environment in various ways through its business based on its philosophy of "contributing to society through its core business."
- plthomas Paul Flowerman is president and owner of P.L. Thomas (PLT), Morristown, NJ, an organization that internationally sources, markets and sells ingredients of plant origin to the food, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical industries. PLT specializes in dietary supplements whose benefits are supported by clinical results.
- PRTM PRTM’s focus is helping companies find new and innovative ways to operate to achieve strategic advantage. Our clients depend on it.PRTM has followed one, single principle since our founding in 1976: to make a lasting difference for our clients.Our firm offers insight into transforming the very way your company operates
- Business India has emerged as a powerful driving force for global economic revival. Opportunity abounds, yet the complex web of fast-changing laws and regulations and the increasingly-sophisticated strategies for practising the law can be baffling to even the most seasoned foreign investors and domestic businesses.
Business & Management Services - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2653)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.