Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Business » Services » Health Care Services
Health Care Services in Thiruvananthapuram
Latest Website Listings
- KERALA MEDICAL SERVICES CORPORATION LTD Kerala Medical Services Corporation (KMSCL) is a fully owned Government Corporation for providing services to the various health care institutions under the department of Family Welfare as per Section 67 of Companies Act; 1956. The company was incorporated on 28th December 2007. One of the key objectives of the KMSCL is to act as the central procurement agency for all essential drugs and equipments for all public healthcare institutions under the department.
- Guru Prakash Ayurvedic Centre Engaged in providing treatments in the field of ayurveda such as panchakarma and massage.
- Arsha Ayurveda Hospital A ayurveda hospital providing services in the field of ayurvedic treatment.
- kamala dental speciality hospital Offers highest quality painless treatment form the best team of dental specialists high standard hospitality with almost hygiene and good sterilization. Specialty is Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Centre, Diabetic Care, Sterilization etc.
- ATE Group We began our journey in 1976 with a simple philosophy of making travel as hassle free as having your very own wings. In more than two and half decades of uncompromising service to our customers we have been able to grow into a group of international repute.Today we soar far and high with diversified interests in all areas of Travel & Logistics, Tourism Consultancy, Health Care Management, Leisure Consultancy, Information Technology, Real Estate & Project Development, Foreign Exchange, Advertising and Event Management, Luxury Transport operations etc.
- AyurVedic is an ayurveda portal, which opens the door to the ayurveda world. Dedicate ourselves to the cause of Ayurveda in its pure and traditional methodologies. Extend the ayurveda information services to the public and show them to find out the best in affordable cost. Promote Ayurveda without compromising on its ageold principles.
- Healing Veda Healing Veda is the international consultants for Ayurvedic Travel Tourism. We promote the natural and genuine science of healing. Aim of this organization is to protect the human being from the hazards of artificiality and misleads by providing them genuine information about medical sciences.
- Nutrilite Since 1934, when the first NUTRILITE product was introduced, the company has become a leader in nutrition research, development, and innovation. Today, under the leadership of Carl's son, Dr. Sam Rehnborg, the next generation of scientists, researchers, and technicians is preserving the rich Nutrilite heritage by continuing to produce high quality, innovative supplements.
- Pallium India Pallium India is a registered charitable trust formed to fulfill the need for a stable organization working at the national level to fight for needs of the suffering millions in India who are in need of pain relief and palliative care. Most of the trustees are people who have done pioneering work in the field of palliative care in the country.
- Kivi Healthcare "Our efforts which integrates people, processes and potential towards the betterment of mankind. With dedication and the will to will ,are emerging as leading Pharma company." Our reputation is built on the trust and confidence of all our customers and is one of the most valuable assets.
- Kerala Health Research and Welfare Society The Kerala Health Research and Welfare Society was established in the year 1973 under the Travancore Cochin Literacy, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act-XII of 1955 to make better infra structure facilities in the Medical Colleges and other government hospitals in the State and to strengthen the public health care system.
- Bhaktivedanta Ayurvedic Center & resorts Our Ayurvedic health facility in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. As one of our aims at the Bhaktivedanta Ayurvedic Center & resorts, we strive to restore a natural balance of the body, mind and spirit to the individual. Ayurveda focuses on living in tune with nature. Its principles are universal. By connecting mind, body and soul, Ayurveda strives to improve harmony and happiness in an individual.
Health Care Services - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2106)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.