Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in ThiruvananthapuramOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- valleyofflowers india Valley of flowers is a fairy-land situated high in the Himalayas of the Uttaranchal, at an altitude of 3,600 meters above the sea-level, protected by snowy mountains. Unknown to humans, for centuries this is enchanting valley lay frozen during the colder months, and burst into its youthful beauty every year, as the snow melted with the advent of summer
- Kerala Biotechnology Commission Government of Kerala announced its Biotechnology Policy in 2003. The BT policy for Kerala is designed to catalyze the development and application of BT, taking advantage of the States resources and emphasizing its specific needs while meeting global requirements. The policy is aimed to ensure the rapid exploitation of pipeline technologies and opportunities available in the State to products and processes and to promote
- Vakkom Moulavi Foundation Trust A charitable trust for learning and research, addressing the social, economic, intellectual, cultural, educational, spiritual and philosophical problems of the people, disseminating and using advances in science and technology for the benefit of society, promoting social justice and understanding and harmony among people.
- Suryakanti Charitable trust formed by artists and senior professionals devoted to the promotion of fine arts.
- Ekalavya Ashram Ekalavyam is the branch of Ekalavya Charitable Trust in Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ekalavyam coordinates Ashram's activities in Palakkad and nearby districts. Ekalavyam runs a combined home Agnieszka Home for elderly mothers and children. The idea is to re-create the old, traditional kootukudumba (joint family) system
- solar They believe that the best way to fight poverty is to create jobs and businesses for people to generate income. Using a pioneering and innovative technique called microsolar, they train local entrepreneurs with sales and marketing techniques to manage their own businesses and generate independent income by selling our solar-powered SunnyMoney products.
- Saanthwanam Companions Saanthwanam Companions, is a non-profit organization which has made its mark on Art-sports and Social Service areas for last 24 years. In favour of our 25 years celebration committee meeting, there was a decision to make a new initiative to protect aged people who have no relatives, help and other chronic patients. Hence, the new organization called Saanthwanam Companions, Pain and Palliative Care has created with about 250 members at the moment.
- Dev, empowering business Based in Techno Park, just a few kilometres north of the centre of the city Thiruvananthapuram means Abode of Lord Ananta in Malayalam. We provide fully integrated web and mobile solutions that deliver tangible business results for businesses and individuals of all shapes and sizes.
- Kerala Public Service Commission The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities.
- Santhi Mandiram Santhi Mandiram, a charitable institution based at Nedumangad in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala came into existence on 19th January 2003. It is a non-political and secular organization started with an aim to rehabilitate the lunatics and the homeless who have nowhere to go ,and roaming the streets of Kerala without food or shelter. On rehabilitation they are given initial treatment and counseling and many of them are able to remember their names and the circumstances which forced them to flee their homes.
- Pallium India Pallium India is a registered charitable trust formed to fulfill the need for a stable organization working at the national level to fight for needs of the suffering millions in India who are in need of pain relief and palliative care. Most of the trustees are people who have done pioneering work in the field of palliative care in the country.
- Arya samaj marriage Marriage is an important event in any body's life. In Indian society it holds a sanctimonious place. It is even more important in the lives of Indian people. Different parts of India follow different rituals and customs. But every Indian marriage is quite elaborate process and reflects its regional culture. Indian marriages are very much different from the western weddings. Indian marriages are full of vigour, colours and ceremonial funtions.
- Kerala Library Association Professional Associations were late to emerge in Kerala because of the fact that qualified librarians were few and far between till the establishment of the Department of Library Science, University of Kerala in 1961. With the increase in number a strong feeling developed among professional librarians that an Association should be formed which should largely confine to professional and academic matters.
- Xzeogenics Providing contract research in computational biology covering all aspects like dna microarray, proteomics, genomics, metabolomics, transcrriptomics etc.
- SRI CHITRA HOME FOR DESTITUTE AND INFIRM Sri Chithira Thirunal Maharaja, we, the uneared-for and the helpless and unfortunate have only the society, Our brothers and sisters, to look forward to. There are people with stories and without stories. They share and hear stories under one roof, here in SREE CHITRA HOME. Among the inmates, you shall find innocent children and the life experts old people. They are orphans, homeless, poor, inflicted and old helpless parents.
- Navajeevanam One among the many acclaimed philanthropic dream projects of Sri Satya Sai Orphanage Trust is Free Dialysis Centre,a pioneering venture beneficial to the most deserving poor kidney patients.This will be a welcome relief to the poor from all walks of life irrespective of caste,creed,religions.
- Kerala Khadi & Village Industries Board Providing employment, transfer of technology, rural industrialisation and promoting self-reliance among rural keralites.
- The Patent Information Centre The Centre also provides technical and financial assistance for organizing Awareness Programmes, technical and legal assistance for filing Patents, facilitates access to Patent related documents such as Patent laws, rules, amendments, etc., and Patent searches through online and CD ROM databases.
- Sri Sathya Sai Orphanage Trust Sri Sathya Sai Orphanage Trust mission are to minimize or to eradicate problems in the society.for a better life style and standard of living for the poor people. To implement and disseminate the projects declared by the Central Government.the aim of trust is Uplift of downtrodden,poor and marginalised cross section of the society.
- life The story of Saurashtra Medical & Educational Charitable Trust (SMECT) and the birth of Rajkot Voluntary Blood Bank (RVBB) is truly the beginning of an epoch. Project ‘Life’ too is a story of determination and guts. Only a firm determination, faith in the Almighty and Rs. 101/- is all that the two brothers had with them when they embarked on a journey that few would dare to take up.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.