Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in ThiruvananthapuramOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project (KSUDP) is a ADB assisted Project. It covers five municipal corporations in Kerala: Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur. It was launched on December 3rd 2005 with the primary objective of creating economically productive, efficient, equitable and responsive Cities in the Country. It is the largest ever national urban initiative & envisages.
- Kerala Public Service Commission The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities.
- Kerala Khadi & Village Industries Board Providing employment, transfer of technology, rural industrialisation and promoting self-reliance among rural keralites.
- Navajeevanam One among the many acclaimed philanthropic dream projects of Sri Satya Sai Orphanage Trust is Free Dialysis Centre,a pioneering venture beneficial to the most deserving poor kidney patients.This will be a welcome relief to the poor from all walks of life irrespective of caste,creed,religions.
- aswinitrust Ashwini Charitable Trust (ACT) a non governmental organization has educated and empowered underprivileged children from urban slums in Bangalore. Their mission is not only to sponsor children’s education but also support them till they are gainfully employed. ACT is a growing organisation in every way: They began in 2000 with 9 children and now have 120 children with their of 2009-2010.
- Akshaya Akshaya, an innovative project implemented in the State of Kerala aimed at bridging the digital divide, addresses the issues of ICT access, basic skill sets and availability of relevant content. Quality ICT dissemination and service delivery facilities ('Akshaya Centres') are set up within a maximum of 2 kilometers for any household and networked leveraging entrepreneurship.
- Xzeogenics Providing contract research in computational biology covering all aspects like dna microarray, proteomics, genomics, metabolomics, transcrriptomics etc.
- Sri Sathya Sai Orphanage Trust Sri Sathya Sai Orphanage Trust mission are to minimize or to eradicate problems in the society.for a better life style and standard of living for the poor people. To implement and disseminate the projects declared by the Central Government.the aim of trust is Uplift of downtrodden,poor and marginalised cross section of the society.
- Suryakanti Charitable trust formed by artists and senior professionals devoted to the promotion of fine arts.
- Vakkom Moulavi Foundation Trust A charitable trust for learning and research, addressing the social, economic, intellectual, cultural, educational, spiritual and philosophical problems of the people, disseminating and using advances in science and technology for the benefit of society, promoting social justice and understanding and harmony among people.
- alimaan charitable trust Alimaan Charitable Trust came into existence in 1987 followed by Education Promotion Trust, Orphan Welfare Trust, Water Aid Foundation, etc. to streamline the activities. The head office of all the Trusts is an independent 5 storey building known as 'Najafi House', situated at 159, Nishanpara Road, Off Hazrat Imam Hussein (A.S.) Square, Dongri, Mumbai 400009.
- Ekalavya Ashram Ekalavyam is the branch of Ekalavya Charitable Trust in Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ekalavyam coordinates Ashram's activities in Palakkad and nearby districts. Ekalavyam runs a combined home Agnieszka Home for elderly mothers and children. The idea is to re-create the old, traditional kootukudumba (joint family) system
- valleyofflowers india Valley of flowers is a fairy-land situated high in the Himalayas of the Uttaranchal, at an altitude of 3,600 meters above the sea-level, protected by snowy mountains. Unknown to humans, for centuries this is enchanting valley lay frozen during the colder months, and burst into its youthful beauty every year, as the snow melted with the advent of summer
- Dev, empowering business Based in Techno Park, just a few kilometres north of the centre of the city Thiruvananthapuram means Abode of Lord Ananta in Malayalam. We provide fully integrated web and mobile solutions that deliver tangible business results for businesses and individuals of all shapes and sizes.
- Kerala Biotechnology Commission Government of Kerala announced its Biotechnology Policy in 2003. The BT policy for Kerala is designed to catalyze the development and application of BT, taking advantage of the States resources and emphasizing its specific needs while meeting global requirements. The policy is aimed to ensure the rapid exploitation of pipeline technologies and opportunities available in the State to products and processes and to promote
- The Patent Information Centre The Centre also provides technical and financial assistance for organizing Awareness Programmes, technical and legal assistance for filing Patents, facilitates access to Patent related documents such as Patent laws, rules, amendments, etc., and Patent searches through online and CD ROM databases.
- life The story of Saurashtra Medical & Educational Charitable Trust (SMECT) and the birth of Rajkot Voluntary Blood Bank (RVBB) is truly the beginning of an epoch. Project ‘Life’ too is a story of determination and guts. Only a firm determination, faith in the Almighty and Rs. 101/- is all that the two brothers had with them when they embarked on a journey that few would dare to take up.
- Association of Tourism Trade Organisations The Association of Tourism Trade Organisations, India was established in 2003, and registered under the Charitable Trust Act of Kerala.When plans were in pipeline to create an organisation for India Tourism, every individual behind the screen was clear on two points clarity and harmony in business. A most courageous decision was taken by the founders that no business discussions will be conducted in any of the official or personal meetings.
- Arya samaj marriage Marriage is an important event in any body's life. In Indian society it holds a sanctimonious place. It is even more important in the lives of Indian people. Different parts of India follow different rituals and customs. But every Indian marriage is quite elaborate process and reflects its regional culture. Indian marriages are very much different from the western weddings. Indian marriages are full of vigour, colours and ceremonial funtions.
- solar They believe that the best way to fight poverty is to create jobs and businesses for people to generate income. Using a pioneering and innovative technique called microsolar, they train local entrepreneurs with sales and marketing techniques to manage their own businesses and generate independent income by selling our solar-powered SunnyMoney products.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.