Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in ThiruvananthapuramOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Pallium India Pallium India is a registered charitable trust formed to fulfill the need for a stable organization working at the national level to fight for needs of the suffering millions in India who are in need of pain relief and palliative care. Most of the trustees are people who have done pioneering work in the field of palliative care in the country.
- valleyofflowers india Valley of flowers is a fairy-land situated high in the Himalayas of the Uttaranchal, at an altitude of 3,600 meters above the sea-level, protected by snowy mountains. Unknown to humans, for centuries this is enchanting valley lay frozen during the colder months, and burst into its youthful beauty every year, as the snow melted with the advent of summer
- Sri Sathya Sai Orphanage Trust Sri Sathya Sai Orphanage Trust mission are to minimize or to eradicate problems in the society.for a better life style and standard of living for the poor people. To implement and disseminate the projects declared by the Central Government.the aim of trust is Uplift of downtrodden,poor and marginalised cross section of the society.
- Santhi Mandiram Santhi Mandiram, a charitable institution based at Nedumangad in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala came into existence on 19th January 2003. It is a non-political and secular organization started with an aim to rehabilitate the lunatics and the homeless who have nowhere to go ,and roaming the streets of Kerala without food or shelter. On rehabilitation they are given initial treatment and counseling and many of them are able to remember their names and the circumstances which forced them to flee their homes.
- Democratic Youth Federation of India DYFI is not a wing of any political party. Anyone can become a member of it. DYFI conducted several agitations against unemployment and price–hike. It goes on conducting intense agitations and propagations against religious fanaticism and terrorism. It fights the pseudo–spiritualism too. The Democratic Youth Federation began its activities on all India level.
- Suryakanti Charitable trust formed by artists and senior professionals devoted to the promotion of fine arts.
- alimaan charitable trust Alimaan Charitable Trust came into existence in 1987 followed by Education Promotion Trust, Orphan Welfare Trust, Water Aid Foundation, etc. to streamline the activities. The head office of all the Trusts is an independent 5 storey building known as 'Najafi House', situated at 159, Nishanpara Road, Off Hazrat Imam Hussein (A.S.) Square, Dongri, Mumbai 400009.
- solar They believe that the best way to fight poverty is to create jobs and businesses for people to generate income. Using a pioneering and innovative technique called microsolar, they train local entrepreneurs with sales and marketing techniques to manage their own businesses and generate independent income by selling our solar-powered SunnyMoney products.
- Xzeogenics Providing contract research in computational biology covering all aspects like dna microarray, proteomics, genomics, metabolomics, transcrriptomics etc.
- Gorta Gorta’s vision is a world where there is no hunger or poverty and where the poorest communities have the means to create more prosperous futures for themselves and their children.Through its work, gorta aims at empowering communities to eradicate hunger and poverty, with particular emphasis on food and water security, contributing to people’s unrestricted access to secure and environmentally sustainable livelihoods.
- Kerala Khadi & Village Industries Board Providing employment, transfer of technology, rural industrialisation and promoting self-reliance among rural keralites.
- Kerala Library Association Professional Associations were late to emerge in Kerala because of the fact that qualified librarians were few and far between till the establishment of the Department of Library Science, University of Kerala in 1961. With the increase in number a strong feeling developed among professional librarians that an Association should be formed which should largely confine to professional and academic matters.
- Akshaya Akshaya, an innovative project implemented in the State of Kerala aimed at bridging the digital divide, addresses the issues of ICT access, basic skill sets and availability of relevant content. Quality ICT dissemination and service delivery facilities ('Akshaya Centres') are set up within a maximum of 2 kilometers for any household and networked leveraging entrepreneurship.
- Saanthwanam Companions Saanthwanam Companions, is a non-profit organization which has made its mark on Art-sports and Social Service areas for last 24 years. In favour of our 25 years celebration committee meeting, there was a decision to make a new initiative to protect aged people who have no relatives, help and other chronic patients. Hence, the new organization called Saanthwanam Companions, Pain and Palliative Care has created with about 250 members at the moment.
- aswinitrust Ashwini Charitable Trust (ACT) a non governmental organization has educated and empowered underprivileged children from urban slums in Bangalore. Their mission is not only to sponsor children’s education but also support them till they are gainfully employed. ACT is a growing organisation in every way: They began in 2000 with 9 children and now have 120 children with their of 2009-2010.
- Dev, empowering business Based in Techno Park, just a few kilometres north of the centre of the city Thiruvananthapuram means Abode of Lord Ananta in Malayalam. We provide fully integrated web and mobile solutions that deliver tangible business results for businesses and individuals of all shapes and sizes.
- Navajeevanam One among the many acclaimed philanthropic dream projects of Sri Satya Sai Orphanage Trust is Free Dialysis Centre,a pioneering venture beneficial to the most deserving poor kidney patients.This will be a welcome relief to the poor from all walks of life irrespective of caste,creed,religions.
- Ekalavya Ashram Ekalavyam is the branch of Ekalavya Charitable Trust in Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ekalavyam coordinates Ashram's activities in Palakkad and nearby districts. Ekalavyam runs a combined home Agnieszka Home for elderly mothers and children. The idea is to re-create the old, traditional kootukudumba (joint family) system
- Handloom Weavers Development Society Headquartered in Balaramapuram, Kerala Southern India, the Handloom Weavers Development Society HLWDS is a non-governmental organization that works to improve the welfare of deprived, marginalized and downtrodden handloom weaving communities in Kerala. Across India, handloom weavers live in abject poverty earning approximately 70 rupees a day around 2 a day.
- Kerala Public Service Commission The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.