Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in ThiruvananthapuramIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Holistic Medicine And Stress Research Unit Involved in research activities aimed at studying the impact of stress in our society on health and to figure out ways to reduce stress in our lives so that we can lead a more healthy life.
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) (formerly: Industrial Toxicology Research Centre), Lucknow, a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, was established in 1965. IITR undertakes research in niche areas of toxicology.
- Centre For Development Studies A premier social science research institution to promote research, teaching and training in disciplines relevant to development.
- Jaipur Jaipur, the fascinating capital of the marvellous state of Rajasthan, is one of the well-planned cities of its time. Jaipur was established by the then Maharaja, Sawai Jai Singh in the year 1927. The graceful architecture of the City that runs across in pink colour has earned Jaipur the title of "The Pink City".
- SCERT SCERT (Kerala) functions as an R&D institute at the state level by providing guidance, support and assistance to the State Education Department in its endeavor to improve the quality of elementary and secondary education and teacher education. To achieve this goal, the SCERT conducts research Studies, develops information systems, curricular policies, and instructional materials and co-ordinates in-service education for teachers at all levels.
- National Institute Of Speech & Hearing The National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) is a society set up with the support of the Government of Kerala in 1997. It is a comprehensive, multipurpose institution dedicated to the total rehabilitation of persons with speech and hearing impairment.
- Kerala International Centre The objectives, activities and the structure of the Centre are outlined in the following pages. We invite you to share the excitement of building a new institution to bring the Kerala perspective to Indian foreign policy and to be a forum for foreigners and non-resident Indians to interact with the Kerala intelligentsia.
- National Geophysical Research Institute National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), a constituent Laboratory of CSIR, was established in 1961 with the mission to carry out research in multidisciplinary areas of Earth Sciences. The Institute has a staff strength of 550 that includes about 150 highly qualified scientists doing extensive research in Earth Sciences.
- NATIONAL CENTRE FOR COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCES The National Center for Computational Sciences (NCCS) provides the most powerful computing resources in the world for open scientific research. It is one of the world’s premier science facilities—an unparalled research environment that supports dramatic advances in understanding how the physical world works.
- Georgia Tech Wearable Motherboard This research at Georgia Tech has led to a groundbreaking contribution with enormous implications: The creation of a wearable information infrastructure that has opened up entirely new frontiers in personalized information processing, healthcare and telemedicine, and space exploration, to name a few.
- Kerala Research Programme on Local Level Development Promoting multi-disciplinary research and building research capability at the local level for sustained development, with active participation of local administrators, social activists, non-governmental organizations and concerned individuals.
- Mcbs Kalagramam Mcbs Kalagramam is a socio-cultural development institution started in the year 1997 at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Mcbs initiated Kalagramam with the purpose of teaching arts, music and communication skills to younger generation towards building their global acceptance.
- Mission Specialities "Mission Specialties is dedicated to serving orphans to achieve their God-given potential and to become productive members of society." MSi carries this out by establishing and supporting programs that empower orphanage graduates for independent living through personal and spiritual mentoring, life-skills training and career development.
- Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation Organisation set up to promote and assist in the rapid and orderly establishment, growth and development of industries in Kerala; to identify industrial sites and set up the required infrastructure systems etc.
- JDA International JDA helps individuals and communities raise their capacity, to effectively use their skills, resources and creativity to sustain and promote development on their own. JDA is continuing its agricultural research in northern Afghanistan.
- National Research Laboratory of Metrology The National Research Laboratory of Metrology, as a national standard laboratory in Japan, has been establishing, maintaining and disseminating standards of length, mass, time and frequency, temperature, and so on, along with researches on measurement technologies in science and industry.
- Indian Society For Mass Spectrometry The Indian Society for Mass Spectrometry (ISMAS) was founded on March 21, 1978 at a meeting of the mass spectrometrists from all over India at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Bombay during the First National Seminar on Mass Spectrometry. The ISMAS members are from Research Institutes, Universities, Industries and Hospitals from all over India.
- vejthani Vejthani Hospital established in 1994 is to be the leading private health services provider by delivering high quality,innovative responses to society's changing health care needs. They Serve their patients both local and global community by providing the finest clinical integration while respecting the needs of the human spirit.
- RRI The Rights and Resources Initiative is a strategic coalition of international, regional and community organizations engaged in development, research and conservation. Together, we are working to encourage greater global commitment and action on pro-poor tenure, policy and market reforms.
- Defence Research And Development Organisation Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence. DRDO while striving to meet the Cutting edge weapons technology provides ample spinoff benefits to the society at large thereby contributing to the nation buliding.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.