Home » Directory » Kerala » Thiruvananthapuram » Travel & Tourism » Health Resorts
Health Resorts in ThiruvananthapuramHealth resorts directory is a comprehensive health resource guide of India providing details regarding the popular health resorts in India, health centres and leading yoga resorts of India. Get treated with the best ayurveda and yoga therapy in some of the most popular yoga health resorts and centres of India. The health resorts web guide provides online listing of websites offering details related to important traditional and modern treatments available at major Indian health resorts. Also details on popular health resorts in India providing information related to various health packages, health tours on offer at these health resorts.
Latest Website Listings
- medical-tourism Medical Tourism India (a.k.a. Health Tourism India) is a developing concept whereby people from world over visit India for their medical and relaxation needs. Most common treatments are heart surgery, knee transplant, cosmetic surgery and dental care.
- about tourist homes They provide home stay facilities for the visitors of Guruvayoor Temple Town. Sreekamal Residency includes elegant rooms with double cot beds, furniture, interiors and all other modern facilities.
- Beach & Lake Ayurvedic Resort Resort offering well-furnished rooms attached bathrooms, hot water facility, 24 hour room service and offering ayurvedic packages, yoga and resort reservation service.
- Karikkathi Beach House A health resort offers ayurveda and panchakarma treatment packages.
- kerala Kerala is one of the smallest states in the Indian union. Its area 38.855 square kilometers is just 1.3 percent of the total area of India. The land of India comprises the narrow coastal strip bounded by the Western Ghats n the east and the Arabian Sea on the west. In the words of Sreedhara Menon “Its unique geographical position and peculiar physical features have invested Kerala with a distinct individuality.” Hence it has played a vital role in the commercial and cultural history of India. Kerala has been describes “as the favorite child of nature.” Like Kashmir in the north, Kerala in the south is famous for its breath-taking natural beauty
- Thenmala Eco Tourism This zone accommodates various activities, which favours Ecofriendly General Tourism. Restaurant, Shop court, Amphitheatre etc help the tourists understand the Kerala cusines, Kerala crafts and natural wealth and Kerala's Art, Culture etc. An open air Musical Dancing Fountain which is considered, as "Natures Dance" is another major attraction here.
- health The various stages involved are described in brief. There might be other processes and steps involved and may vary from case to case depending upon the medical condition, your requirements and rules and regulations.After you make your initial medical enquiry we will revert back requesting for more details as required.
Health Resorts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (193)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.