Agriculture in TirunelveliAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- A. R. PERFUME The memory of a forgotten incident, things, place and person after coming across a particular scent, smell, perfume and fragrance, is suddenly incited which is a natural process. Sometimes these memories are sweet and sometimes full of bitter experiences.
- SURYA EXPORTS We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading international trading company dealing with Eco-Friendly Product and Food product and Industrial materials. Committed to build a successful enterprise on the key fundamentals of quality, technology, and skilled workforce, we, Surya Exports, are focused at achieving maximum client satisfaction.
- Neslix Foods Pvt Ltd We are leading processed and canned gherkins manufacturer and exporter in India.
- S B Yogesh Internationals Exporter and supplier of grains like moong dhal, urad dhal, cashe nuts, chenna, red chillies, tamarind, cordamam, maize, millet and all type of oils.
- BURAAK WORLD TRADERS Buraak World Trades is a renowned exporter of all types of well processed agro based products such as Lemon, Coconut Fibre, Chili Powder, Chili Sauce, Yidu Chili, Coconut, Coir Rope, Dry Red Chili, Coir Pith, Seagrass, Fresh Red Chili, Meyer Lemon Winter Fruit, etc.
- Centre for Aquaculture Research and Extension Centre for Aquaculture Research and Extension CARE is an autonomous research unit of St. Xaviers College catering fish production and transfer technologies. CARE is an unique research centre in India functioning mainly on air-breathing fishes especially murrels and catfishes. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi has sanctioned Rs. 302.13 lakhs for NAIP subproject entitled A value chain on murrel production in Tamilnadu and Orissa.
- SHINAGO EXIM PVT. LTD. The concept of export and international commerce is one of the oldest branches of economic theory. With advancement in science and technology, international trade has grown like never before. There is a huge prospect for growth in the global business.
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.