Airports in IndiaThere are many domestic and international airports in India. The airports directory of India provides useful information on the major airports of India including the national and international airports. Get informed on the flight status, passenger information, flight schedule, information on cargo facilities, airport charges and other important policies of various airports in India. View an online listing of websites of major airports in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport In January 2006, the consortium led by GVK Group and comprising Airports Company South Africa and Bidvest was awarded the mandate to modernize India's busiest airport, the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) at Mumbai.Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd. (MIAL), a joint venture company owned by the GVK led consortium (74%) and Airports Authority of India (26%) was formed in March 2006 to manage and develop CSIA.
- Car rental in Lithuania Kaunas region Find car rental in Lithuania Kaunas region at the site mvauto.lt. The company offers high quality cars of all top brands like Ford, Opel and such.
- HAL Bangalore International Airport International Airport in Bangalore offering cargo warehousing, aircraft maintenance, ATM systems, ramp handing and airport consultancy services.
- Vadodara Airport Offering information on Vadodara Airport and its flight schedule, passenger information, air cargo, airport charges and airport policies.
- HASSAN AIRPORT Hassan is a major commercial and tourism hub in the state of Karnataka, India. Situated towards the west of Bangalore 150 km away Hassan region known as Malnad accounts for 80% of India's coffee production and exports. Hassan is the home of Master Control Facility of ISRO and also a major education center. Hassan region boasts three of India's top ten heritage sites which are Shravanabelegola, Belur and Halbid.
- AAOA(I) is a recognised Multi-Cadre Association in Airports Authority of India (AAI)The main objective of the Association has been to secure maximum cooperation between the members and the management so that the efficiency of AAI is optimised along with well being of its members
- Cochin Airport Cochin International Airport website providing information about the airport, flights operate in and out of this airport, container & cargo, customs and policies.
- Thiruvananthapuram Airport Official website of Thiruvananthapuram Airport offering information on Indian airports, flight schedule, airport charges, cargo/ airlines, tour India and travel agents.
- Pune Airport Official website of Pune Airport offering information on flight schedule & departure, customs, airport charges, hotels/ resorts, restaurants, banks/insurance and shopping.
- Bangalore International Airport Official website of bangalore airport providing information about all international air lines and flight status.
- aai.aero Airports Authority of India (AAI) manages a total of 125 Airports, which include 11 International Airports, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations.
- Coimbatore Airport Offering information on Coimbatore Airport, flight status, customs & cargo, policies, shopping, travelogue and travel in Coimbatore.
- Cochin International Airport Limited Offering information on Cochin International Airport & flight schedule, passenger assistance, technical information, cargo, airlines and duty free shop.
- Flights to Mumbai It is a largely frequented city of India and also the fact that is the financial hub of India where there are visitors that arrive from all the parts of the globe to attend business and many more reasons makes Mumbai a popular place to visit.This explains the crowded airport in Mumbai.
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited is located approximately 25 kms from Hyderabad city on a 5,495 acre site. It will have an ultimate capacity of 40 million passengers per annum and is designed to handle New Large Aircrafts (NLA), including the Airbus A380.
- GTS With a worldwide network of qualified partners spanning 6 continents and many countries, GTS Group provides specialized transportation solutions, including air freight, ocean freight, contract airlift, air charters, project freight management, and total logistics management.
- Delhi Airport Delhi Airport website providing information on flight schedule, passenger info, airport charges & policies, shopping and travelogue.
- Heathrow airport London Heathrow serves some 180 destinations in more than 90 countries. Whether you're arriving, departing or connecting, you'll find everything here to make your journey through the airport easy and enjoyable.
- Mumbai Airport Offering information about flight schedule, passenger information, customs, air cargo, airport charges, airport policies of both the airports of Mumbai that is Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport and Santa Cruz Domestic Airport.
- Delhi International Airport (P) Limited DIAL is a joint venture consortium of GMR Group (54%), Airports Authority of India (26%) and Fraport & Eraman Malaysia (10% each). In January 2006, the consortium was awarded the concession to operate, manage and develop the IGI Airport following an international competitive bidding process.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.