Airports in IndiaThere are many domestic and international airports in India. The airports directory of India provides useful information on the major airports of India including the national and international airports. Get informed on the flight status, passenger information, flight schedule, information on cargo facilities, airport charges and other important policies of various airports in India. View an online listing of websites of major airports in India.
Latest Website Listings
- aai.aero Airports Authority of India (AAI) manages a total of 125 Airports, which include 11 International Airports, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations.
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited is located approximately 25 kms from Hyderabad city on a 5,495 acre site. It will have an ultimate capacity of 40 million passengers per annum and is designed to handle New Large Aircrafts (NLA), including the Airbus A380.
- Delhi International Airport (P) Limited DIAL is a joint venture consortium of GMR Group (54%), Airports Authority of India (26%) and Fraport & Eraman Malaysia (10% each). In January 2006, the consortium was awarded the concession to operate, manage and develop the IGI Airport following an international competitive bidding process.
- Vadodara Airport Offering information on Vadodara Airport and its flight schedule, passenger information, air cargo, airport charges and airport policies.
- Pune Airport Official website of Pune Airport offering information on flight schedule & departure, customs, airport charges, hotels/ resorts, restaurants, banks/insurance and shopping.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport In January 2006, the consortium led by GVK Group and comprising Airports Company South Africa and Bidvest was awarded the mandate to modernize India's busiest airport, the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) at Mumbai.Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd. (MIAL), a joint venture company owned by the GVK led consortium (74%) and Airports Authority of India (26%) was formed in March 2006 to manage and develop CSIA.
- Kerala Taxi Kerala Taxi provides safe and reliable 24 hour taxi hiring services for short distance and long distance journeys.Designed to cater to your personal, leisure or corporate travel, these services from Kerala.com's travel division will fulfill all your aspirations of a safe and comfortable travel.Itís services cover in the main picking up / dropping the guest from the Railway Station /Airport, picking up/ dropping at the Hotel / Resort, taking you to / from corporate meetings, seminars or any tourist destination of your choice in Kerala.
- Srinagar Airport Official website of Srinagar Airport providing information on airport charges, airport policies, airlines/cargo, tour services and transportation in Srinagar.
- Airports Authority The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards.
- Goa Airport Providing information about flight schedule & departure, airport charges & policies of Goa Airport which is well connected by Air India, Indian Airlines & other private airlines.
- trichyairport richyairport info on trichy travel, hotels, tourism and business and trichy airport. ... Trichy,also called Tiruchirappalli,is situated in the banks of the river Cauvery.This site is not associated with any airports in India. This is operated by the family of informational sites.
- Thiruvananthapuram Airport Official website of Thiruvananthapuram Airport offering information on Indian airports, flight schedule, airport charges, cargo/ airlines, tour India and travel agents.
- Ken Realty Ken Realty is a panel of young and dynamic people dedicated to provide quality services to realty customers. We encompass all aspects of contemporary real estate to offer integrated realty solution. We dedicate our resources to provide maximum yield to clients in every operational field like, investments, agency services and wealth management.
- Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
- HAL Bangalore International Airport International Airport in Bangalore offering cargo warehousing, aircraft maintenance, ATM systems, ramp handing and airport consultancy services.
- Aerowise Aerowise has been incorporated as a Private Limited Company. It is one of the Reputable & Professionalized Travel & Foreign Exchange Company holding two IATA Accreditation's as well as Reserve Bank Indiaís Full Fledged Money Changer Licensee. It has also got the privilege of Stockist of AMEX - American Express Travellers Cheques. It is an Inbound Tour Operator, recognized by Ministry of Tourism, New Delhi.
- Mercury Travels Mercury Travels provides complete travel services which includes ticketing, transportation, hotel reservation, foreign exchange, travel insurance, passport and visa assistance, airport services etc. The company also has a robust data management and payment process for customer ease.
- Bangalore International Airport Limited Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL), the owner and operator of the new Bengaluru International Airport, is a public limited company, registered under the Indian Companies Act. A private-public venture, the project realized so far and the upcoming phases are being built and will be operated by the company for the next 30 years with an option to continue for another 30 years.
- HASSAN AIRPORT Hassan is a major commercial and tourism hub in the state of Karnataka, India. Situated towards the west of Bangalore 150 km away Hassan region known as Malnad accounts for 80% of India's coffee production and exports. Hassan is the home of Master Control Facility of ISRO and also a major education center. Hassan region boasts three of India's top ten heritage sites which are Shravanabelegola, Belur and Halbid.
- Heathrow airport London Heathrow serves some 180 destinations in more than 90 countries. Whether you're arriving, departing or connecting, you'll find everything here to make your journey through the airport easy and enjoyable.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.