Airports in IndiaThere are many domestic and international airports in India. The airports directory of India provides useful information on the major airports of India including the national and international airports. Get informed on the flight status, passenger information, flight schedule, information on cargo facilities, airport charges and other important policies of various airports in India. View an online listing of websites of major airports in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Mumbai Airport Offering information about flight schedule, passenger information, customs, air cargo, airport charges, airport policies of both the airports of Mumbai that is Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport and Santa Cruz Domestic Airport.
- Ken Realty Ken Realty is a panel of young and dynamic people dedicated to provide quality services to realty customers. We encompass all aspects of contemporary real estate to offer integrated realty solution. We dedicate our resources to provide maximum yield to clients in every operational field like, investments, agency services and wealth management.
- Triveni Travel Services(India) Provides various service including Transportation, group Tours, Package Tours, River Rafting, Trekking & Mountaineering, Yoga, Financial Services as Money Transfer & Money Exchange. The company has 25 years of experience in the concerned field and is approved by Department of Tourism & Government of India.
- Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
- Cochin International Airport Limited Offering information on Cochin International Airport & flight schedule, passenger assistance, technical information, cargo, airlines and duty free shop.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport In January 2006, the consortium led by GVK Group and comprising Airports Company South Africa and Bidvest was awarded the mandate to modernize India's busiest airport, the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) at Mumbai.Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd. (MIAL), a joint venture company owned by the GVK led consortium (74%) and Airports Authority of India (26%) was formed in March 2006 to manage and develop CSIA.
- Jaipur Airport Official website of Jaipur Airport offering information about flight schedule, cargo facilities, airport charges, customs and travel agents in Jaipur.
- Airports Authority of India Responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining & managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
- Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) The airport is the main gateway to India and a vital link between India and rest of the globe. Currently the International Terminal (Terminal 2) serves 35 airlines, flying to major destinations throughout the world, while the Domestic Terminal (Terminal 1) has three main gates. The largest selection of services are provided by the flag carrier of Air India and also the state-owned Indian Airlines.
- Lucknow Airport Providing information about Lucknow Airport, flight arrival & departure, passenger information, customs/ cargo, airport charges and airport policies.
- Srinagar Airport Official website of Srinagar Airport providing information on airport charges, airport policies, airlines/cargo, tour services and transportation in Srinagar.
- Vadodara Airport Offering information on Vadodara Airport and its flight schedule, passenger information, air cargo, airport charges and airport policies.
- Delhi International Airport (P) Limited DIAL is a joint venture consortium of GMR Group (54%), Airports Authority of India (26%) and Fraport & Eraman Malaysia (10% each). In January 2006, the consortium was awarded the concession to operate, manage and develop the IGI Airport following an international competitive bidding process.
- Bangalore International Airport Limited Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL), the owner and operator of the new Bengaluru International Airport, is a public limited company, registered under the Indian Companies Act. A private-public venture, the project realized so far and the upcoming phases are being built and will be operated by the company for the next 30 years with an option to continue for another 30 years.
- Mercury Travels Mercury Travels provides complete travel services which includes ticketing, transportation, hotel reservation, foreign exchange, travel insurance, passport and visa assistance, airport services etc. The company also has a robust data management and payment process for customer ease.
- Delhi Airport Delhi Airport website providing information on flight schedule, passenger info, airport charges & policies, shopping and travelogue.
- trichyairport richyairport info on trichy travel, hotels, tourism and business and trichy airport. ... Trichy,also called Tiruchirappalli,is situated in the banks of the river Cauvery.This site is not associated with any airports in India. This is operated by the family of informational sites.
- airportsindia.org AAI manages 125 airports, which include 11 International Airport, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Aairports and 27 Civil Enclaves at Defence airfields. AAI provides air navigation services over 2.8 million square nautical miles of air space. Passenger Facilities it.
- Goa Airport Providing information about flight schedule & departure, airport charges & policies of Goa Airport which is well connected by Air India, Indian Airlines & other private airlines.
- Bangalore International Airport Official website of bangalore airport providing information about all international air lines and flight status.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.