Airports in IndiaThere are many domestic and international airports in India. The airports directory of India provides useful information on the major airports of India including the national and international airports. Get informed on the flight status, passenger information, flight schedule, information on cargo facilities, airport charges and other important policies of various airports in India. View an online listing of websites of major airports in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Kerala Taxi Kerala Taxi provides safe and reliable 24 hour taxi hiring services for short distance and long distance journeys.Designed to cater to your personal, leisure or corporate travel, these services from Kerala.com's travel division will fulfill all your aspirations of a safe and comfortable travel.Itís services cover in the main picking up / dropping the guest from the Railway Station /Airport, picking up/ dropping at the Hotel / Resort, taking you to / from corporate meetings, seminars or any tourist destination of your choice in Kerala.
- Pune Airport Official website of Pune Airport offering information on flight schedule & departure, customs, airport charges, hotels/ resorts, restaurants, banks/insurance and shopping.
- Thiruvananthapuram Airport Official website of Thiruvananthapuram Airport offering information on Indian airports, flight schedule, airport charges, cargo/ airlines, tour India and travel agents.
- HASSAN AIRPORT Hassan is a major commercial and tourism hub in the state of Karnataka, India. Situated towards the west of Bangalore 150 km away Hassan region known as Malnad accounts for 80% of India's coffee production and exports. Hassan is the home of Master Control Facility of ISRO and also a major education center. Hassan region boasts three of India's top ten heritage sites which are Shravanabelegola, Belur and Halbid.
- Heathrow airport London Heathrow serves some 180 destinations in more than 90 countries. Whether you're arriving, departing or connecting, you'll find everything here to make your journey through the airport easy and enjoyable.
- Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
- Delhi International Airport (P) Limited DIAL is a joint venture consortium of GMR Group (54%), Airports Authority of India (26%) and Fraport & Eraman Malaysia (10% each). In January 2006, the consortium was awarded the concession to operate, manage and develop the IGI Airport following an international competitive bidding process.
- Airports Authority of India Responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining & managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
- Srinagar Airport Official website of Srinagar Airport providing information on airport charges, airport policies, airlines/cargo, tour services and transportation in Srinagar.
- Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) The airport is the main gateway to India and a vital link between India and rest of the globe. Currently the International Terminal (Terminal 2) serves 35 airlines, flying to major destinations throughout the world, while the Domestic Terminal (Terminal 1) has three main gates. The largest selection of services are provided by the flag carrier of Air India and also the state-owned Indian Airlines.
- Madras Airport Offering information on Chennai airport, passenger information, fight status, Chennai tours & travel, transportation, hotels/resorts, restaurants and shopping.
- Coimbatore Airport Offering information on Coimbatore Airport, flight status, customs & cargo, policies, shopping, travelogue and travel in Coimbatore.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport In January 2006, the consortium led by GVK Group and comprising Airports Company South Africa and Bidvest was awarded the mandate to modernize India's busiest airport, the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) at Mumbai.Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd. (MIAL), a joint venture company owned by the GVK led consortium (74%) and Airports Authority of India (26%) was formed in March 2006 to manage and develop CSIA.
- Delhi Airport Delhi Airport website providing information on flight schedule, passenger info, airport charges & policies, shopping and travelogue.
- Mercury Travels Mercury Travels provides complete travel services which includes ticketing, transportation, hotel reservation, foreign exchange, travel insurance, passport and visa assistance, airport services etc. The company also has a robust data management and payment process for customer ease.
- Bangalore International Airport Limited Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL), the owner and operator of the new Bengaluru International Airport, is a public limited company, registered under the Indian Companies Act. A private-public venture, the project realized so far and the upcoming phases are being built and will be operated by the company for the next 30 years with an option to continue for another 30 years.
- AAOA(I) is a recognised Multi-Cadre Association in Airports Authority of India (AAI)The main objective of the Association has been to secure maximum cooperation between the members and the management so that the efficiency of AAI is optimised along with well being of its members
- Aerowise Aerowise has been incorporated as a Private Limited Company. It is one of the Reputable & Professionalized Travel & Foreign Exchange Company holding two IATA Accreditation's as well as Reserve Bank Indiaís Full Fledged Money Changer Licensee. It has also got the privilege of Stockist of AMEX - American Express Travellers Cheques. It is an Inbound Tour Operator, recognized by Ministry of Tourism, New Delhi.
- Amritsar Airport Providing information on flight schedule & departure, airport charges, customs, cargo facilities and travelogue of Raja Sansi International Airport at Amritsar.
- Surat Airport Offering information on flights schedule at Surat Airport, air tickets, Surat hotels, travel agents in Surat, passenger information and travelogue.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.