Airports in IndiaThere are many domestic and international airports in India. The airports directory of India provides useful information on the major airports of India including the national and international airports. Get informed on the flight status, passenger information, flight schedule, information on cargo facilities, airport charges and other important policies of various airports in India. View an online listing of websites of major airports in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Jazeera Airways In 2005 the Kuwait Government permitted the establishment of non-governmental airlines, essentially ending Kuwait’s 50-year old dependency on a single airline. The 2005 Emiree Decree #89 established Jazeera Airways as first airline to enter this newly liberalized industry. Jazeera is privileged to carry the national flag of Kuwait as the country’s new national airlines.
- Airports Authority The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards.
- Madras Airport Offering information on Chennai airport, passenger information, fight status, Chennai tours & travel, transportation, hotels/resorts, restaurants and shopping.
- HAL Bangalore International Airport International Airport in Bangalore offering cargo warehousing, aircraft maintenance, ATM systems, ramp handing and airport consultancy services.
- GTS With a worldwide network of qualified partners spanning 6 continents and many countries, GTS Group provides specialized transportation solutions, including air freight, ocean freight, contract airlift, air charters, project freight management, and total logistics management.
- Kerala Taxi Kerala Taxi provides safe and reliable 24 hour taxi hiring services for short distance and long distance journeys.Designed to cater to your personal, leisure or corporate travel, these services from Kerala.com's travel division will fulfill all your aspirations of a safe and comfortable travel.It’s services cover in the main picking up / dropping the guest from the Railway Station /Airport, picking up/ dropping at the Hotel / Resort, taking you to / from corporate meetings, seminars or any tourist destination of your choice in Kerala.
- Car rental in Lithuania Kaunas region Find car rental in Lithuania Kaunas region at the site mvauto.lt. The company offers high quality cars of all top brands like Ford, Opel and such.
- Bangalore International Airport Limited Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL), the owner and operator of the new Bengaluru International Airport, is a public limited company, registered under the Indian Companies Act. A private-public venture, the project realized so far and the upcoming phases are being built and will be operated by the company for the next 30 years with an option to continue for another 30 years.
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. Hyderabad International Airport website providing information on civil aviation sector in India, traffic trends, airline information, tourist attractions, industry, flight arrival and flight departure.
- aai.aero Airports Authority of India (AAI) manages a total of 125 Airports, which include 11 International Airports, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations.
- Srinagar Airport Official website of Srinagar Airport providing information on airport charges, airport policies, airlines/cargo, tour services and transportation in Srinagar.
- Cochin International Airport Limited Offering information on Cochin International Airport & flight schedule, passenger assistance, technical information, cargo, airlines and duty free shop.
- Bangalore International Airport Official website of bangalore airport providing information about all international air lines and flight status.
- Delhi International Airport (P) Limited DIAL is a joint venture consortium of GMR Group (54%), Airports Authority of India (26%) and Fraport & Eraman Malaysia (10% each). In January 2006, the consortium was awarded the concession to operate, manage and develop the IGI Airport following an international competitive bidding process.
- Amritsar Airport Providing information on flight schedule & departure, airport charges, customs, cargo facilities and travelogue of Raja Sansi International Airport at Amritsar.
- Vadodara Airport Offering information on Vadodara Airport and its flight schedule, passenger information, air cargo, airport charges and airport policies.
- Flights to Mumbai It is a largely frequented city of India and also the fact that is the financial hub of India where there are visitors that arrive from all the parts of the globe to attend business and many more reasons makes Mumbai a popular place to visit.This explains the crowded airport in Mumbai.
- Lucknow Airport Providing information about Lucknow Airport, flight arrival & departure, passenger information, customs/ cargo, airport charges and airport policies.
- Delhi Airport Delhi Airport website providing information on flight schedule, passenger info, airport charges & policies, shopping and travelogue.
- Coimbatore Airport Offering information on Coimbatore Airport, flight status, customs & cargo, policies, shopping, travelogue and travel in Coimbatore.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.