Airports in IndiaThere are many domestic and international airports in India. The airports directory of India provides useful information on the major airports of India including the national and international airports. Get informed on the flight status, passenger information, flight schedule, information on cargo facilities, airport charges and other important policies of various airports in India. View an online listing of websites of major airports in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Bhopal Airport Offering information about Bhopal Airport, passenger information, charges & policies of airport, flight schedule, tourist attraction, restaurants, hotel/ resorts and travel agents in Bhopal.
- GTS With a worldwide network of qualified partners spanning 6 continents and many countries, GTS Group provides specialized transportation solutions, including air freight, ocean freight, contract airlift, air charters, project freight management, and total logistics management.
- HAL Bangalore International Airport International Airport in Bangalore offering cargo warehousing, aircraft maintenance, ATM systems, ramp handing and airport consultancy services.
- Amritsar Airport Providing information on flight schedule & departure, airport charges, customs, cargo facilities and travelogue of Raja Sansi International Airport at Amritsar.
- Mercury Travels Mercury Travels provides complete travel services which includes ticketing, transportation, hotel reservation, foreign exchange, travel insurance, passport and visa assistance, airport services etc. The company also has a robust data management and payment process for customer ease.
- Pune Airport Official website of Pune Airport offering information on flight schedule & departure, customs, airport charges, hotels/ resorts, restaurants, banks/insurance and shopping.
- aai.aero Airports Authority of India (AAI) manages a total of 125 Airports, which include 11 International Airports, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations.
- Ken Realty Ken Realty is a panel of young and dynamic people dedicated to provide quality services to realty customers. We encompass all aspects of contemporary real estate to offer integrated realty solution. We dedicate our resources to provide maximum yield to clients in every operational field like, investments, agency services and wealth management.
- Aerowise Aerowise has been incorporated as a Private Limited Company. It is one of the Reputable & Professionalized Travel & Foreign Exchange Company holding two IATA Accreditation's as well as Reserve Bank India’s Full Fledged Money Changer Licensee. It has also got the privilege of Stockist of AMEX - American Express Travellers Cheques. It is an Inbound Tour Operator, recognized by Ministry of Tourism, New Delhi.
- Triveni Travel Services(India) Provides various service including Transportation, group Tours, Package Tours, River Rafting, Trekking & Mountaineering, Yoga, Financial Services as Money Transfer & Money Exchange. The company has 25 years of experience in the concerned field and is approved by Department of Tourism & Government of India.
- Airports Authority of India Responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining & managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
- Hyderabad Airport Providing information about Hyderabad airport, flight schedule, customs, airport policies, passenger info, travel agents, airlines/cargo, transportation and travelogue.
- Cochin International Airport Limited Offering information on Cochin International Airport & flight schedule, passenger assistance, technical information, cargo, airlines and duty free shop.
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. Hyderabad International Airport website providing information on civil aviation sector in India, traffic trends, airline information, tourist attractions, industry, flight arrival and flight departure.
- HASSAN AIRPORT Hassan is a major commercial and tourism hub in the state of Karnataka, India. Situated towards the west of Bangalore 150 km away Hassan region known as Malnad accounts for 80% of India's coffee production and exports. Hassan is the home of Master Control Facility of ISRO and also a major education center. Hassan region boasts three of India's top ten heritage sites which are Shravanabelegola, Belur and Halbid.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport In January 2006, the consortium led by GVK Group and comprising Airports Company South Africa and Bidvest was awarded the mandate to modernize India's busiest airport, the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) at Mumbai.Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd. (MIAL), a joint venture company owned by the GVK led consortium (74%) and Airports Authority of India (26%) was formed in March 2006 to manage and develop CSIA.
- Srinagar Airport Official website of Srinagar Airport providing information on airport charges, airport policies, airlines/cargo, tour services and transportation in Srinagar.
- Airports Authority The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards.
- Mumbai Airport Offering information about flight schedule, passenger information, customs, air cargo, airport charges, airport policies of both the airports of Mumbai that is Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport and Santa Cruz Domestic Airport.
- Cochin Airport Cochin International Airport website providing information about the airport, flights operate in and out of this airport, container & cargo, customs and policies.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.