Colleges in UdaipurThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Pacific College of Teachers Education Pacific College of Teachers Education in the new arrival of this prestigious society. It is approved by NCTE, Jaipur and affiliated to Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur. PCTE offers one year B. Ed programme in Teachers Education. The annual intake is 100 One hundred only and the seats are filled through Pre Teachers Entrance Test PTET. The desirous students go through counseling before taking admission in the B. Ed programme.
- Pacific College of Engineering, Udaipur Pacific College of Engineering is located at AirPort Road, Udaipur under the beneath of Aravali Hills in Rajasthan. Pacific Academy of Higher Education & Research Society, PAHER Udaipur has promoted this institute with the sole aim of spreading technical knowledge to the student community of Rajasthan & other states.
- College of Dairy & Food Science Technology A graduate program of DAIRY TECHNOLOGY was started in the erstwhile university of Udaipur in the year 1978 in the Rajasthan College of Agriculture, which led to the establishment later on in 1982 of a separate college. complete construction and development infrastructure was planned in phases. Surrounded by lush green land, the campus of the institute extends a beautiful and well developed area with many topographically featured picturesque landscape, numerous buildings.
- BHUPAL NOBLES INSTITUTES In the lap of ancient Aravali Mountains, Udaipur, adorned by nature and decorated by man as the city of lakes, fountains, gardens, worshipplaces of various religions, has also matured itself the Oxford of Rajasthan, in which Bhupal Nobles Sansthan has very submissively played an important role.It was in 1923 that under the patronage of the then prince and later the 75th Maharana of Mewar,Shriji Bhupal Singhji and two devotes of learning.
- Buddha Group of Institutions The foundation stone of the Buddha Group of Institutions was laid by Parmatma Sharan Shikshan Sansthan,with an objective & foresight to educate the masses in various fields of technical & professional education so as to establish the identity of the student by setting footsteps as milestone in order to define their success as future bio technologists & corporate for the first time in the city of lakes in month of May 2004.
- ASIAN COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT With an intent to provide quality education in southern Rajasthan and specially in the city of Udaipur, a group of successful professionals, first generation entrepreneurs and social workers came together to establish a not-for-profit organisation, the Asian Education Society, which has formed the Asian College of Management.Its objective is to produce management experts of academic excellence embedded with high communicational skills and expose them to emerging technologies.
- Mohanlal Sukhadia University Mohanlal Sukhadia University, NACC accredited B, is a multi faculty teaching cum affiliating university, consisting of four constituent colleges,27 post graduate departments and more than 130 affiliated colleges in the districts of Udaipur,Rajsamand, Sirohi,Dungarpur,Banswara,Chittorgarh and Pratapgarh.The University was established in 1962 as Agriculture University of Rajasthan
- Kalptaru College Kalptaru College of B.Sc. Nursing has been established by Shri Jagdish Prasad Charitable Trust, Udaipur (Raj.). It is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, and offers the degree of B.Sc. in nursing (basic). It runs in league with the Kalptaru Superspeciality Hospital
- Scholars Arena The Scholars Arena was incorporated to impart quality education to students.With sky high ideals and commitment to excellence now The scholars Arena has taken the shape of vibrant,dynamic,responsible and most successful educational institute of the city.The Scholars Arena is unique for the quality of education that it imparts to the aspirants and education towards their success.
- Mohan Lal Sukhadia University The erstwhile Udaipur University was established in the tribal area of Southern Rajasthan with headquarters at Udaipur. This Agricultural University was turned into a multi-faculty university in 1964 named as University of Udaipur. As a mark of respect in the memory of Late Shri.
- Sanjeevani College of Nursing Nursing is a highly regarded profession that provides services, which contributes to the health and well being of individual and society. Nursing care involves specialized skills and application of knowledge in helping individuals and groups to determine and achieve their physical, mental, social potential based on an education that has both theoretical and practical components.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.