Hotels & Resorts in UdaipurThis exclusive section of Surfindia Directory offers a complete source of information about Hotels in India. This all inclusive segment provides listings of Hotels and Resorts in India that ease your accommodation search for your travel needs. Plan your tour program in India & find all necessary details about Indian Hotels and Resorts right here. This Hotels & Resorts directory of India covers all major Indian cities and offers useful website links to Hotels & Resorts that offers various travel packages in all budgets and applicable discounts.
Latest Website Listings
- Anjani Hotel A heritage hotel providing A.C/ non A.C rooms with attach bath & inter-com, laundry service, round the clock room service, swimming pool, roof-top restaurant, indoor games, doctor on call, money exchange facility and travel desk services.
- TME Hotels and Resorts TME Hotels and Resorts provides most importantly the business knowledge on hospitality marketing and the understanding of technology suited to the business processes of the hotels. Right from the concept stage to going online, we provide you with a complete website that is ready generate revenue for your property.
- Hotel Mahendra Prakash Mahendra Prakash is a family-run haveli-style hotel with 26 rooms, situated on Lake Palace Road overlooking the Sajan Niwas Gardens. This green oasis of tall trees, guava orchards and the famous Gulab Bagh means the temperature is always two or three degrees cooler in this part of the city. The hotel; a five minute drive from the bus and railway stations, is within easy walking distance of the bazaars and various sites of the old city and offers a friendly, efficient service and hospitality that has made it one of Udaipur's favorite hotels.
- Jhadol Safari Resort Tha Jhalas came to Mewar in the 14th century when Mewar was facing Mugal onslaughts to destroy its freedom-the independence it had enjoyed for almost eight centuries. The then Maharana of Mewar, Rana Rayamalji, received the Jhala borthers with royal honours. This one act of hospitality was to bear the richest recurring fruit for the dynasty of Mewar.
- Alka Hotel Alka Hotel is the first hotel of Udaipur City, opened in 1963 by Shri Basanti Lal Ji Bhandari. The hotel played an important role in formation of Udaipur as a tourist destination. In year 2007, a full scale renovation plan at the cost of Rs. 4.00 Crs was taken up to relaunch Alka Hotel as a boutique three star hotel.
- The Royal Retreat, Udaipur Providing all types of hospitality services like rooms accommodation, food, wedding arrangement services.
- Mamta Resorts he city of Lakes, Udaipur is a lovely city around the water lakes, hemmed in by the green hills of the Aravalis., The capital of the Ranas of Mewar. Udaipur is known as the Venice of the east. It is also called the city of lakes. The Lake Palace on Jag Niwas Island in the middle of Pichola Lakes is the finest example of its architectural and cultural explosion
- Heritage Resorts Heritage resort offer facilities including online reservation, luxurious rooms, multicuisine restaurant, conference hall and billards.
- Jaisamand Island Resort Jaisamand Island Resort is an island resort and itís the only one on the entire 40 acres island in Jaisamand Lake. The lake has a total number of 3 islands measuring from 10 to 40 acres. The Jaisamand Lake Dam is 300 Meters long and is a part of the Heritage Monuments of India. The dam also has the Hawa Mahal Palace, winter Capital of the erstwhile Maharanaís of Mewar.
- Travel Made Easy Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travel to Rajasthan. Known for Historical Monuments, the modern Rajasthan Tourism is benchmarked for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels & Resorts.
- Hotel Swaroop Vilas Offer facilities including online reservation, well furnished rooms, multicuisine restaurant, conference hall, laundry service, doctor on call, travel assistance and foreign currency exchange.
- Hotel Udai Kothi Offer facilities including online reservation, swimming pool, rooftop terrace restaurant, travel desk, off road parking, bookshop, multi cuisine restaurant, bar and credit cards acceptance.
- Hotel Krishna Niwas The Hotel Krishna Niwas is owned and run by a family of artists: Jairaj Soni, his wife Sushma Soni & brothers Nirbhayraj, Giriraj & Rakesh Soni, and is situated in the Old City, close to the famous Pichola Lake and is within convenient walking distance of shops, restaurants and many of the top tourist attractions.
- Hotel Rampratap Palace A heritage hotel providing well furnished rooms with all facilities, multicuisine restaurant, room service, horse rides, spa centre and online reservation facilities.
- Hotel Darshan Palace Hotel Darshan Palace in Udaipur stands proudly providing hospitality of high end hotels along with affordability. What you experience here is royal ambience with excellent service. It is tastefully decorated and comfortable hotel situated in the heart of the city, few minutes from the Fatehsagar Lake, and within reach of bustling business and shopping center of city.
- Pioneer Computers Dealers of personal desktop computers, PCs - components and also offers web hosting, domain name registration, consultancy services and networking services.
- Hotel Saheli Palace Offer facilities and services including well furnished rooms, online reservations, room service, postal services, same day laundry, car rental and travel assistance.
- Udaipur Hotels Udaipur is a wonderful city situated in Rajasthan, a state in the northern part of India. It is located at an altitude of about 1900 ft above the sea level in the famous Aravali Hills. The name of this beautiful city comes from Maharaja Udai Singh who established it in 1559. Udaipur is regarded as the most romantic city in Rajasthan and it is also often referred to as the city of lakes. Udaipur is home to some of the finest marble palace, Lakes and historical monuments.
- Rajputana Resorts Offering elegant & comfortable air conditioned rooms, fully air conditioned restaurant, swimming pool, business conferences hall, traditional music, rajasthani folk dances and laundry services.
- Hotel Udai Kothi A luxuriant heritage hotel providing luxurious rooms, dining hall, restaurant, recreational spa treatments and rooftop swimming pool.
Hotels & Resorts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3728)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.