Hotels & Resorts in UdaipurThis exclusive section of Surfindia Directory offers a complete source of information about Hotels in India. This all inclusive segment provides listings of Hotels and Resorts in India that ease your accommodation search for your travel needs. Plan your tour program in India & find all necessary details about Indian Hotels and Resorts right here. This Hotels & Resorts directory of India covers all major Indian cities and offers useful website links to Hotels & Resorts that offers various travel packages in all budgets and applicable discounts.
Latest Website Listings
- Mamta Resorts he city of Lakes, Udaipur is a lovely city around the water lakes, hemmed in by the green hills of the Aravalis., The capital of the Ranas of Mewar. Udaipur is known as the Venice of the east. It is also called the city of lakes. The Lake Palace on Jag Niwas Island in the middle of Pichola Lakes is the finest example of its architectural and cultural explosion
- Rajputana Resorts Offering elegant & comfortable air conditioned rooms, fully air conditioned restaurant, swimming pool, business conferences hall, traditional music, rajasthani folk dances and laundry services.
- Rajputana Resorts It is one of the royal resorts in Rajasthan. It is situated at a distance of 10 min from the city. It has a big farm, a multi-cuisine Restaurant, Conference Hall, Bar and a swimming pool surrounded by lush green garden. The restaurant is occupied by 24 Deluxe Rooms, 8 finely decorated suits etc.The visitors can nicely enjoy the eco-friendly atmosphere as well.
- Hotel Raj Palace Raj Palace is situated in the midst of the walled old city and near the City Palace with a convenient approach to main tourist attractions of Udaipur. This Haveli has been transformed into a well decorated and comfortable hotel. You can experience the warmth and traditional hospitability of the hotel from the moment you step into the imposing marble gateway of the Haveli.
- Heritage Resorts Heritage resort offer facilities including online reservation, luxurious rooms, multicuisine restaurant, conference hall and billards.
- Anjani Hotel A heritage hotel providing A.C/ non A.C rooms with attach bath & inter-com, laundry service, round the clock room service, swimming pool, roof-top restaurant, indoor games, doctor on call, money exchange facility and travel desk services.
- Hotel Wonder View Palace Providing hotel services with all facilities like deluxe, standard & suite rooms with attached bath, running hot & cold water, CTV., music and telephone.
- Jhadol Safari Resort Tha Jhalas came to Mewar in the 14th century when Mewar was facing Mugal onslaughts to destroy its freedom-the independence it had enjoyed for almost eight centuries. The then Maharana of Mewar, Rana Rayamalji, received the Jhala borthers with royal honours. This one act of hospitality was to bear the richest recurring fruit for the dynasty of Mewar.
- Trident Hilton, Udaipur Three star hotel offering well furnished rooms with all facilities, multicuisine restaurant & bar, coffee shop, safety deposit box, beauty salon, laundry / valet service, meeting rooms, secretarial service, fitness centre and swimming pool.
- Hotel Udai Kothi Offer facilities including online reservation, swimming pool, rooftop terrace restaurant, travel desk, off road parking, bookshop, multi cuisine restaurant, bar and credit cards acceptance.
- Hotel Saheli Palace Offer facilities and services including well furnished rooms, online reservations, room service, postal services, same day laundry, car rental and travel assistance.
- Hotel Bhanwar Niwas Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travel to Rajasthan. Known for Historical Monuments, the modern Rajasthan Tourism is benchmarked for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels & Resorts. Here you'll see a perfect amalgamation of ages old traditional culture, modern luxury and comforts. Touring Rajasthan is a unique experience which leaves you spell bounded as you explore it more & more. The major Tourist Destinations like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Udaipur are well interconnected to take up a round tour in form of Itinerary. Rajasthan also connects to other popular places like Agra, Khajuraho and Varanasi.
- Travel made Easy The city of Lakes "Udaipur" is a lovely blend of water, lush green hills that set fire and passion in poet. Its palaces are straight out of a fairy-tale book, lakes, forts, palaces, temples, gardens, mountains and narrow lanes lines withdrawn with stalls, relives the reminisces of a heroic past, valor and chivalry.
- Hotel Udai Kothi A luxuriant heritage hotel providing luxurious rooms, dining hall, restaurant, recreational spa treatments and rooftop swimming pool.
- Alka Hotel Alka Hotel is the first hotel of Udaipur City, opened in 1963 by Shri Basanti Lal Ji Bhandari. The hotel played an important role in formation of Udaipur as a tourist destination. In year 2007, a full scale renovation plan at the cost of Rs. 4.00 Crs was taken up to relaunch Alka Hotel as a boutique three star hotel.
- Hotel Swaroop Vilas Offer facilities including online reservation, well furnished rooms, multicuisine restaurant, conference hall, laundry service, doctor on call, travel assistance and foreign currency exchange.
- Udaipur Hotels Udaipur is a wonderful city situated in Rajasthan, a state in the northern part of India. It is located at an altitude of about 1900 ft above the sea level in the famous Aravali Hills. The name of this beautiful city comes from Maharaja Udai Singh who established it in 1559. Udaipur is regarded as the most romantic city in Rajasthan and it is also often referred to as the city of lakes. Udaipur is home to some of the finest marble palace, Lakes and historical monuments.
- Pioneer Computers Dealers of personal desktop computers, PCs - components and also offers web hosting, domain name registration, consultancy services and networking services.
- Hotel Mahendra Prakash Mahendra Prakash is a family-run haveli-style hotel with 26 rooms, situated on Lake Palace Road overlooking the Sajan Niwas Gardens. This green oasis of tall trees, guava orchards and the famous Gulab Bagh means the temperature is always two or three degrees cooler in this part of the city. The hotel; a five minute drive from the bus and railway stations, is within easy walking distance of the bazaars and various sites of the old city and offers a friendly, efficient service and hospitality that has made it one of Udaipur's favorite hotels.
- Travel Made Easy Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travel to Rajasthan. Known for Historical Monuments, the modern Rajasthan Tourism is benchmarked for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels & Resorts.
Hotels & Resorts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3728)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.