Hotels & Resorts in UdaipurThis exclusive section of Surfindia Directory offers a complete source of information about Hotels in India. This all inclusive segment provides listings of Hotels and Resorts in India that ease your accommodation search for your travel needs. Plan your tour program in India & find all necessary details about Indian Hotels and Resorts right here. This Hotels & Resorts directory of India covers all major Indian cities and offers useful website links to Hotels & Resorts that offers various travel packages in all budgets and applicable discounts.
Latest Website Listings
- Mamta Resorts he city of Lakes, Udaipur is a lovely city around the water lakes, hemmed in by the green hills of the Aravalis., The capital of the Ranas of Mewar. Udaipur is known as the Venice of the east. It is also called the city of lakes. The Lake Palace on Jag Niwas Island in the middle of Pichola Lakes is the finest example of its architectural and cultural explosion
- Hotel Krishna Niwas The Hotel Krishna Niwas is owned and run by a family of artists: Jairaj Soni, his wife Sushma Soni & brothers Nirbhayraj, Giriraj & Rakesh Soni, and is situated in the Old City, close to the famous Pichola Lake and is within convenient walking distance of shops, restaurants and many of the top tourist attractions.
- Hotel Mahendra Prakash Mahendra Prakash is a family-run haveli-style hotel with 26 rooms, situated on Lake Palace Road overlooking the Sajan Niwas Gardens. This green oasis of tall trees, guava orchards and the famous Gulab Bagh means the temperature is always two or three degrees cooler in this part of the city. The hotel; a five minute drive from the bus and railway stations, is within easy walking distance of the bazaars and various sites of the old city and offers a friendly, efficient service and hospitality that has made it one of Udaipur's favorite hotels.
- Jaisamand Island Resort Jaisamand Island Resort is an island resort and itís the only one on the entire 40 acres island in Jaisamand Lake. The lake has a total number of 3 islands measuring from 10 to 40 acres. The Jaisamand Lake Dam is 300 Meters long and is a part of the Heritage Monuments of India. The dam also has the Hawa Mahal Palace, winter Capital of the erstwhile Maharanaís of Mewar.
- Fateh Garh A Heritage Renaissance Resort-Sanctuary Fateh Garh belongs to the Heritage Renaissance School of building Heritage Renaissance - a term used to describe the laborious transplanting of the stone by stone, pillar by pillar of a heritage structure from a place not very far away to a new context - fresh and exciting; is truly an innovative creative expression in the dynamic world of travel and tourism.
- Rajputana Resorts It is one of the royal resorts in Rajasthan. It is situated at a distance of 10 min from the city. It has a big farm, a multi-cuisine Restaurant, Conference Hall, Bar and a swimming pool surrounded by lush green garden. The restaurant is occupied by 24 Deluxe Rooms, 8 finely decorated suits etc.The visitors can nicely enjoy the eco-friendly atmosphere as well.
- Rajputana Resorts Offering elegant & comfortable air conditioned rooms, fully air conditioned restaurant, swimming pool, business conferences hall, traditional music, rajasthani folk dances and laundry services.
- Alka Hotel Alka Hotel is the first hotel of Udaipur City, opened in 1963 by Shri Basanti Lal Ji Bhandari. The hotel played an important role in formation of Udaipur as a tourist destination. In year 2007, a full scale renovation plan at the cost of Rs. 4.00 Crs was taken up to relaunch Alka Hotel as a boutique three star hotel.
- Hotel Udai Kothi Offer facilities including online reservation, swimming pool, rooftop terrace restaurant, travel desk, off road parking, bookshop, multi cuisine restaurant, bar and credit cards acceptance.
- Heritage Resorts Heritage resort offer facilities including online reservation, luxurious rooms, multicuisine restaurant, conference hall and billards.
- Pioneer Computers Dealers of personal desktop computers, PCs - components and also offers web hosting, domain name registration, consultancy services and networking services.
- The Raghu mahal hotels The Raghu mahal hotels is a masterpiece of simplicity, comfort and elegance, offering the ultimate in luxury, with the most spacious rooms among Udaipur hotels. Each one of the hotel's opulent guest rooms is comfortable and stylish and equipped with advanced technology for the convenience of hotel guest.
- TME Hotels and Resorts TME Hotels and Resorts provides most importantly the business knowledge on hospitality marketing and the understanding of technology suited to the business processes of the hotels. Right from the concept stage to going online, we provide you with a complete website that is ready generate revenue for your property.
- Hotel Saheli Palace Offer facilities and services including well furnished rooms, online reservations, room service, postal services, same day laundry, car rental and travel assistance.
- Hotel Darshan Palace Hotel Darshan Palace in Udaipur stands proudly providing hospitality of high end hotels along with affordability. What you experience here is royal ambience with excellent service. It is tastefully decorated and comfortable hotel situated in the heart of the city, few minutes from the Fatehsagar Lake, and within reach of bustling business and shopping center of city.
- Deluxe Guesthouse cum Spa and Restaurant Providing services & facilities including massage, yoga, laundry service, AC rooms, SPA & gym, money exchange, credit cards accepted and travel assistance.
- Udaipur Hotels Udaipur is a wonderful city situated in Rajasthan, a state in the northern part of India. It is located at an altitude of about 1900 ft above the sea level in the famous Aravali Hills. The name of this beautiful city comes from Maharaja Udai Singh who established it in 1559. Udaipur is regarded as the most romantic city in Rajasthan and it is also often referred to as the city of lakes. Udaipur is home to some of the finest marble palace, Lakes and historical monuments.
- Travel Made Easy Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travel to Rajasthan. Known for Historical Monuments, the modern Rajasthan Tourism is benchmarked for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels & Resorts.
- The Royal Retreat, Udaipur Providing all types of hospitality services like rooms accommodation, food, wedding arrangement services.
- Hotel Bhanwar Niwas Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travel to Rajasthan. Known for Historical Monuments, the modern Rajasthan Tourism is benchmarked for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels & Resorts. Here you'll see a perfect amalgamation of ages old traditional culture, modern luxury and comforts. Touring Rajasthan is a unique experience which leaves you spell bounded as you explore it more & more. The major Tourist Destinations like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Udaipur are well interconnected to take up a round tour in form of Itinerary. Rajasthan also connects to other popular places like Agra, Khajuraho and Varanasi.
Hotels & Resorts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3728)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.