Hotels & Resorts in UdaipurThis exclusive section of Surfindia Directory offers a complete source of information about Hotels in India. This all inclusive segment provides listings of Hotels and Resorts in India that ease your accommodation search for your travel needs. Plan your tour program in India & find all necessary details about Indian Hotels and Resorts right here. This Hotels & Resorts directory of India covers all major Indian cities and offers useful website links to Hotels & Resorts that offers various travel packages in all budgets and applicable discounts.
Latest Website Listings
- Mamta Resorts he city of Lakes, Udaipur is a lovely city around the water lakes, hemmed in by the green hills of the Aravalis., The capital of the Ranas of Mewar. Udaipur is known as the Venice of the east. It is also called the city of lakes. The Lake Palace on Jag Niwas Island in the middle of Pichola Lakes is the finest example of its architectural and cultural explosion
- Hotel Udai Kothi Offer facilities including online reservation, swimming pool, rooftop terrace restaurant, travel desk, off road parking, bookshop, multi cuisine restaurant, bar and credit cards acceptance.
- Hotel Udai Kothi A luxuriant heritage hotel providing luxurious rooms, dining hall, restaurant, recreational spa treatments and rooftop swimming pool.
- Travel made Easy The city of Lakes "Udaipur" is a lovely blend of water, lush green hills that set fire and passion in poet. Its palaces are straight out of a fairy-tale book, lakes, forts, palaces, temples, gardens, mountains and narrow lanes lines withdrawn with stalls, relives the reminisces of a heroic past, valor and chivalry.
- The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur A heritage hotel providing deluxe rooms, luxury suites, online reservation facilities, restaurant, bar, conference rooms, swimming pool and spa.
- Alka Hotel Alka Hotel is the first hotel of Udaipur City, opened in 1963 by Shri Basanti Lal Ji Bhandari. The hotel played an important role in formation of Udaipur as a tourist destination. In year 2007, a full scale renovation plan at the cost of Rs. 4.00 Crs was taken up to relaunch Alka Hotel as a boutique three star hotel.
- TME Hotels and Resorts TME Hotels and Resorts provides most importantly the business knowledge on hospitality marketing and the understanding of technology suited to the business processes of the hotels. Right from the concept stage to going online, we provide you with a complete website that is ready generate revenue for your property.
- The Raghu mahal hotels The Raghu mahal hotels is a masterpiece of simplicity, comfort and elegance, offering the ultimate in luxury, with the most spacious rooms among Udaipur hotels. Each one of the hotel's opulent guest rooms is comfortable and stylish and equipped with advanced technology for the convenience of hotel guest.
- Fateh Garh A Heritage Renaissance Resort-Sanctuary Fateh Garh belongs to the Heritage Renaissance School of building Heritage Renaissance - a term used to describe the laborious transplanting of the stone by stone, pillar by pillar of a heritage structure from a place not very far away to a new context - fresh and exciting; is truly an innovative creative expression in the dynamic world of travel and tourism.
- Hotel Wonder View Palace Providing hotel services with all facilities like deluxe, standard & suite rooms with attached bath, running hot & cold water, CTV., music and telephone.
- H.R.H. Group Of Hotels Offer historical venues for regal weddings, conferences facility, theme shows and banquet facility.
- Hotel Rampratap Palace A heritage hotel providing well furnished rooms with all facilities, multicuisine restaurant, room service, horse rides, spa centre and online reservation facilities.
- Hotel Swaroop Vilas Offer facilities including online reservation, well furnished rooms, multicuisine restaurant, conference hall, laundry service, doctor on call, travel assistance and foreign currency exchange.
- Vatika Inn A deluxe hotel offering accommodation services with color tv, music system, 24 hr hot & cold water, electronic telephone and house video movie.
- Hotel Raj Palace Raj Palace is situated in the midst of the walled old city and near the City Palace with a convenient approach to main tourist attractions of Udaipur. This Haveli has been transformed into a well decorated and comfortable hotel. You can experience the warmth and traditional hospitability of the hotel from the moment you step into the imposing marble gateway of the Haveli.
- Travel Made Easy Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travel to Rajasthan. Known for Historical Monuments, the modern Rajasthan Tourism is benchmarked for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels & Resorts.
- Anjani Hotel A heritage hotel providing A.C/ non A.C rooms with attach bath & inter-com, laundry service, round the clock room service, swimming pool, roof-top restaurant, indoor games, doctor on call, money exchange facility and travel desk services.
- Hotel Krishna Niwas The Hotel Krishna Niwas is owned and run by a family of artists: Jairaj Soni, his wife Sushma Soni & brothers Nirbhayraj, Giriraj & Rakesh Soni, and is situated in the Old City, close to the famous Pichola Lake and is within convenient walking distance of shops, restaurants and many of the top tourist attractions.
- Jhadol Safari Resort Tha Jhalas came to Mewar in the 14th century when Mewar was facing Mugal onslaughts to destroy its freedom-the independence it had enjoyed for almost eight centuries. The then Maharana of Mewar, Rana Rayamalji, received the Jhala borthers with royal honours. This one act of hospitality was to bear the richest recurring fruit for the dynasty of Mewar.
- Devi Garh A five star hotel providing facilities like air conditioning and heating suits, restaurant, bar, conference & banquet hall, fitness centre, recreational facilities and shopping arcade.
Hotels & Resorts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3728)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.