Organisations in VadodaraOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- United Way United Way of Baroda was established in 1986 and since its inception has emerged as a reliable Support Organization. It supports more than 140 NGOs in the city of Vadodara, Located 392 kms West of Mumbai in State of Gujarat, India. The organization shall be a secular, non-political and non-profitable society and shall have the following Aims and Objectives.
- Indu Health Research Foundation Indu Health Research Foundation is a public charitable trust funded by Non-resident Indians dedicated to developing creative, practical and innovative solutions to reach the benefits of medicare to the common man at the right time and right place. Set up by Nris it is run by experts drawn from various fields of clinical, medicine, business management and public health administration.
- Yogi Divine Society Providing all types of rural development services.
- Grand Quality Services It is a professionally managed & most recognized Interdisciplinary consultancy Group based at Vadodara, Gujarat, incorporated in 1996 to provide a professional & effective consultation in all type of manufacturing as well as service/trading organizations.
- The Adivasi Academy The Adivasi Academy is established to create a unique educational environment for the study of tribal communities. The Academy is aimed to become an institute for the study of tribal history, folklore, cultural geography, social dynamics, economy, development studies, medicine, music, arts and theatre. With its multidisciplinary approach and related interventional measures, the Academy is striving to create a new approach of academic activism.
- Shroffs Foundation Trust Provides supportive services in implementation of interventions in diverse areas such as rural development, health, agriculture, livestock management, community & school sanitation, women empowerment, education and natural resources management.
- Environmental Services We are a new age consultancy firm engaged in the field of Environment, Health and Safety since the last four years. The firm believes in providing adaptable, holistic and cost-effective solutions, with a sharp emphasis on systems and management inputs. The experience of the firm varies from identification of the physical and biological attributes of the environment Brown Issues
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.