Agriculture in VijayawadaAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- Anmol Naturals Manufacturer of natural products such as diabetic tea, plant manures, herbals and ayur soup mix.
- Agri Gold Exims Limited Manufacturers and suppliers of agricultural seeds, bio fertilizers, organic fertilizers, bio pesticides and v
- Sivashakthi Bio Planttec Ltd. Engaged in Production and marketing of genetically superior Teak and Horticulture Plants.
- Horizon International Exporter of all kinds of spices like chillies, chillies powder, coriander seeds mustard, cumin, seed, ginger, fenugreek, turmeric powder, cloves, cinnamom, nutmugs, mace and poppy seed etc.
- AgriGold Group of Companies manufactures different types of processed foods, beauty care & cosmetics, herbal products, milk products, divine products and pooja items.
- Agri Gold Exims Limited Manufacturers and exporters of spices, pickles,instant food and chutny mixes,papads,organic fertilizers, pestisides,herbal extractions, powders etc. and looking for global partners for contract farming on buy back system in a 3000acres of land.
- SK. Baji Providing services like event organizers, trade show organizer and fair organizers. Supplier of all types of rice.
- Agrigold India Limited Supplier of all kinds of milk, milk products, organic manures and also offering all kinds of house keeping services and real estate development services.
- Aditya Emu Farm Emu birds are Australian natives and are soft-feathered, flightless birds. These are mostly farmed for their meat, oil and leather. Emu meat is said to be low on fat and cholesterol. Its fat is used for producing oil which is used in cosmetics, therapeutic products and dietary supplements.
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.