Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Visakhapatnam » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in VisakhapatnamThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- Raghu Engineering College Offering information about electronics & communication engineering, computer science & engineering, information technology and electrical and electronics engineering.
- Pydah College of Engineering & Technology (PCET) An Esteemed College of the state Andhra Pradesh ,that was established in 2002. with a view to augment the education facilities in the Anandapuram Mandal District and to cater to the educational needs of the people of the district. The institution has been started with the vision To transform into a Comprehensive Institute and thrive to promote knowledge with diversity, dignity, equity and justice ridden values to create a just, humane and open society.
- Gitam university GITAM (Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management) was established by GITAM Society, headed by Dr. M.V.V.S Murthi, a great philanthropist and industrialist, in the year 1980 in a picturesque campus of 100 acres in the city of Visakhapatnam. GITAM has been conferred Deemed University status by UGC in August 2007, the first of its kind in Andhra Pradesh. Today GITAM University comprises four constituent institutions viz., Institute of Technology, Institute of Management, Institute of Science and Institute of Pharmacy .
- ICET 2010 ICET 2010 is an Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into M.B.A and M.C.A courses of all universities in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges. This test is being conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
- Chaitanya Engineering College An Engineering College offering all kind of engineering courses & providing online information about college, courses, placement, campus, library and departments.
- NIFS A rough assessment of the Industrial & Government demand puts the requirement at over 12,000 fire and safety personnel every year. The stage is similar to the advent of the computer revolution 7 years back.
- ANIL NEERUKONDA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY ANIL NEERUKONDA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY (ANES) has been founded by Dr. N. B. R. Prasad, an NRI Philanthropist from USA, in memory of his son,Late Anil Neerukonda. Working with missionary zeal, unrelenting commitment and strong financial backing, Dr.Prasad, along with his friends, planned and completed the construction of a $6 million Venkteshwara Temple in greater Chicago area, and this temple of higher learning.
- Prime Engineering College The Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering College located 30km away from Visakhapatnam city, is a non–profitable institute run by Jagruthi Charitable Trust. It was established in the year 2006. This institute is affiliated to Andhra University and was started with Marine Engineering. PRIME institute is the only engineering college in the state having its own SHIP in campus.
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.