Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Visakhapatnam » Business » Medical & Hospital
Medical & Hospital in VisakhapatnamIndia has always been acknowledged for having excellent medical facilities which are amongst the best in comparison to any other destination of the world. Indian medical and hospital directory gives important information pertaining to leading medical institutions in India. Get extensive online information related to the major hospitals of India. View website listing of major hospitals and leading medical equipment suppliers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Visakha Rheumatology Rheumatic deseases commonly affect joints causing arthritis (inflamation of joings). Arthritis is pain, swelling, stiffness, weakness ofjoings. Arthritis can effect all the joints of the body. It can affect fingers, wrist, elbow, shoulders, neck,lower back, sacroiliac joint, knees, ankle, toes causing pain and swelling. Long standing diseases can cause deformity of the joints.
- Cosmos Cosmos started with an emotional drive seeing pain and suffering of a lot of individuals suffering from different self esteem, beauty related problems which have become chronic like pimples, pimple scars, pigmentation etc. Started 1989, on the beach road opposite Vudapark, Vishakapatnam.
- Sankar Foundation Eye Hospital The history of Sankar Foundation can be divided into three phases. Phase one was for a period of about 11 years when Mr. Sankar Rao, while still pursuing his businesses, started devoting some energy and time of his into the cause of social service. One would call it retail charity. In 1984, Sankar Foundation was started as a Public registered Charitable trust. Scholarships were given to deserving graduates to get trained in computers. Colonies were constructed for tribal’s, like ‘Sankarnagar’.
- KRISHNA IVF CLINIC Krishna IVF Clinic is a pioneer institute in the field of assisted reproductive technologies stasrted during 1996 in Visakhapatnam to help the couples suffering with infertility problems. The facilities available at present are IUI, IVF, ICSI, MESA, TESA etc.,
- Nikitha Hospital Dr.K. Sunanda Rani, eminent obstetrician, gynaecological laparoscopic surgeon & infertility specialist from visakhapatnam, india. She started along with her husband (Dr.K. Ramesh Naidu) a multispeciality hospital by name Nikitha Hospital. Dr.K. Ramesh Naidu is a leading general & laparoscopic surgeon in Visakhapatnam and in the country.
- Visakha Healthcare Over the years, Visakha Healthcare have stocked and distributed a huge variety of medical equipment ranging from Surgical Instruments, Micro Motor systems, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Vessel Sealing Systems, Sleep lab, Ventilators , Bi-level Ventilators, CPAP & AUTO CPAP, Oxygen Concentrators, Airway Management, Nebulizer, Humidifiers, Bubble CPAP System , Warmers, Memokath, Defibrillator and Other Accessories .
- Indus Hospitals Indus Hospitals has a capacity of 170 beds and is equipped with the best state of the art infrastructure which is comparable to any international hospital in the world. With well equipped Acute Medical Care unitsACMU, Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit CTICU and Intensive Coronary care unitsICCU departments which are built to world class standards and use the services of the best technicians and surgeons in the medical field.
- Dentist 4U Online.com Engaged in providing services in the field of dental.
- Vaishnavi Hospital Vaishnavi Hospital is a 50-bed Multi Specialty hospital with Super specialty and Trauma care facilities and ideally located near Beach in Visakhapatnam.Vaishnavi Hospital is accommodated with state-of-the-art medical equipment coupled with modern amenities.
- Visakha Society for Protection and Care of Animals Visakha Society for Protection and Care of Animals began in 1996. We are indebted to Mrs. Maneka Gandhi, Ms. Margaret Gebhard and Animal People News for their kind support and encouragement over the years. We are proud to have one of the few mobile animal ambulances in India which was donated by the Bridgitte Bardot Foundation.
- Nikitha Hospital Nikitha Hospital is calculated from a simple formula of wt/ht2 or (kgs)/(m)2 which results in a term called the BMI or Body Mass Index. This allows us to appropriately classify the severity of the weight problem. A BMI of 37 or greater, with or without any obesity-related illnesses, or a BMI less than 37 with the associated illnesses (co-morbidities) listed below or as per the clinician if med fails.
- Techno Med Systems We, Techno Med Systems would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Medical Equipment distributor for the state of Andhra Pradesh, India registered and based at Visakhapatnam.We deal with all kinds of Medical Equipment Sales and Service.
- Nikitha Hospital Nikitha Hospital provides healthcare services in: Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Urology and other allied surgical & medical faculties. Also We are Obstetrics & Gynaecology,General Surgery,Laparoscopic surger and also Lab facilities.
- Nikitha Hospital Provides healthcare services in obstetrics & gynaecology, general surgery, laparoscopic surgery, orthopaedic surgery, urology and paediatrics surgery.
Medical & Hospital - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5512)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.