Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Visakhapatnam » Business » Medical & Hospital » Hospitals
Hospitals in Visakhapatnam
Latest Website Listings
- Vaishnavi Hospital Vaishnavi Hospital is a 50-bed Multi Specialty hospital with Super specialty and Trauma care facilities and ideally located near Beach in Visakhapatnam.Vaishnavi Hospital is accommodated with state-of-the-art medical equipment coupled with modern amenities.
- Visakha Rheumatology Rheumatic deseases commonly affect joints causing arthritis (inflamation of joings). Arthritis is pain, swelling, stiffness, weakness ofjoings. Arthritis can effect all the joints of the body. It can affect fingers, wrist, elbow, shoulders, neck,lower back, sacroiliac joint, knees, ankle, toes causing pain and swelling. Long standing diseases can cause deformity of the joints.
- Indus Hospitals Indus Hospitals has a capacity of 170 beds and is equipped with the best state of the art infrastructure which is comparable to any international hospital in the world. With well equipped Acute Medical Care unitsACMU, Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit CTICU and Intensive Coronary care unitsICCU departments which are built to world class standards and use the services of the best technicians and surgeons in the medical field.
- Nikitha Hospital Dr.K. Sunanda Rani, eminent obstetrician, gynaecological laparoscopic surgeon & infertility specialist from visakhapatnam, india. She started along with her husband (Dr.K. Ramesh Naidu) a multispeciality hospital by name Nikitha Hospital. Dr.K. Ramesh Naidu is a leading general & laparoscopic surgeon in Visakhapatnam and in the country.
- Nikitha Hospital Nikitha Hospital provides healthcare services in: Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Urology and other allied surgical & medical faculties. Also We are Obstetrics & Gynaecology,General Surgery,Laparoscopic surger and also Lab facilities.
- KRISHNA IVF CLINIC Krishna IVF Clinic is a pioneer institute in the field of assisted reproductive technologies stasrted during 1996 in Visakhapatnam to help the couples suffering with infertility problems. The facilities available at present are IUI, IVF, ICSI, MESA, TESA etc.,
- Sankar Foundation Eye Hospital The history of Sankar Foundation can be divided into three phases. Phase one was for a period of about 11 years when Mr. Sankar Rao, while still pursuing his businesses, started devoting some energy and time of his into the cause of social service. One would call it retail charity. In 1984, Sankar Foundation was started as a Public registered Charitable trust. Scholarships were given to deserving graduates to get trained in computers. Colonies were constructed for tribal’s, like ‘Sankarnagar’.
- Nikitha Hospital Provides healthcare services in obstetrics & gynaecology, general surgery, laparoscopic surgery, orthopaedic surgery, urology and paediatrics surgery.
- Nikitha Hospital Nikitha Hospital is calculated from a simple formula of wt/ht2 or (kgs)/(m)2 which results in a term called the BMI or Body Mass Index. This allows us to appropriately classify the severity of the weight problem. A BMI of 37 or greater, with or without any obesity-related illnesses, or a BMI less than 37 with the associated illnesses (co-morbidities) listed below or as per the clinician if med fails.
Hospitals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1552)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.