Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Visakhapatnam » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in VisakhapatnamOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- IRDWSI Engaged in the activities of human potential development, natural resource development, people made resources, social development, coordination and monitoring.
- Sevas Educational Society The society aims at the development of villages using biotechnology knowledge like giving free technologies for farmers for installation of four small scale industries like biofertilizers, bioinsecticides, spirulina and biodiesel.
- Sri Shirdi Sai Seva Trust Sai Baba, one of the foremost saints of modern India, the Fifth avatar (incarnation) of Lord Dattatreya in this age of Kali, lived in the tiny village of Shirdi in the State of Maharashtra for sixty years and elevated it to the status of a great spiritual centre. He never preached, toured nor discoursed. He never advertised himself. Yet by the sheer brilliance of his spiritual fire did he draw innumerable devotees to him from all over the country, irrespective of their caste, creed or religion.
- Hope Charitable Trust. Based in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Hope charitable trust is a non-profitable charity organization that is working towards making a difference in the lives of underprivileged people from rural, tribal and urban slums. With a holistic approach, we provide financial aid to the economically weaker sections of the society by supporting their education, medical treatments, meals or even jobs. We serve entire India for those people living below the poverty line, depressed, humiliated, disabled children upliftment and poor widows.
- Womens Indian Association Womens Indian Association is established in 1918 by at Visakhapatnam Vizag , Andhra Pradesh, India by a group of progressive women with a common goal of helping distressed women and children. Since its inception the association carried a number of activities and in fact association building is called as Bala Bhavan in those days because of its activities towards the children.
- BIBLE OPEN UNIVERSITY Bible Open University - India was started in 1984, from then onwards we started educating thousands of students as scholars world wide in the great philosophy of Bible, awarding them with various theology degrees from Bible. We are organizing the Bible Research Seminars twice in a year to abolish the sectarianism prevailing in Christianity to unite them into one Christian according to the Prayer of our Lord Jesus Christ in John 17:17 & 21.
- Laya Resource Centre We are a Resource Center for Adivasis. Adivasi communities are increasingly marginalized in spite of inhabiting resource rich areas and are constantly threatened by commercial interests interfering with their habitats. The involvement of the market and the government as external agents of development are impacting their culture of survival. This is evident in the gradual erosion of their shifting patterns of livelihood practices as well as their community oriented value systems.
- Bhagavatula charitable trust Early on BCT found that the twin evils that continue to plague the rural poor are ignorance and ill-health. The first was addressed by organizing programmes that emphasized education and training. To tackle the latter, BCT established the Grama Arogyalayam Trust in 1985 to deal with health education as well as treatment of illness. One of the earliest steps taken by BCT staff was the training of illiterate women to be health workers
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.