Hyundai Getz complete Review Guide. Have the experts opinion on Getz 's performance and reliability. Browse the positives and negatives of the car. Also, read the users experience of Hyundai Getz.
- I own a Hyundai Getz from last seven months. Hyundai Getz is an ideal blend of form and functionality. Equipped with 12V, 4 cylinder in line, MPFI, 1.3-liter SOHC engine, Getz delivers an amazing power of 82.9 ps at 5500 rpm and a torque of 11.8 Kgm at 3200 rpm. Hyundai Getz is available with standard 5 speed manual transmission that gives an improved shift feel, requires lesser shifting effort and lesser gear sticking. The optional Anti Lock Brake System (ABS), prevents wheel lock or skidding in sudden braking situations. Hyundai Getz is a complete package of performance, comfort and style. A must buy for hatchback lovers.
- I am very impressed by the features offered by Hyundai Getz. Hyundai Getz has safety features of international standards which includes Anti Lock Brake System (ABS), energy absorbing collapsible steering energy and rear bumper reflectors which helps to reflect the light falling on them from the trailing vehicle and avoid any hazardous situation. The clutch lock disallows the ignition until clutch is pressed. The space inside Getz is the best of the lot and gives the feeling of BIG car. Among the heap of small cars available in India right now , Getz is the best.
- I had an opportunity o drive Hyundai Getz from Nagpur to Pune and I was simple stunned with the exceptional performance of the car. With fit and finished interiors Hyundai Getz is very spacious and comfortable car in premium hatchback segment. Superb drive ability and exceptional handling makes Getz a gratified package. Some real neck breaking acceleration and a powerful AC will make you go ahead with Getz. A complete package and a powerful hatchback car.
- Hyundai Getz has a miserable performance in terms of mileage. A surprisingly low average in comparison to other cars in the segment makes it a foolish option. Getz proves to be a heavy hatchback on your pocket. My cousin owns one and he regrets his desicion.
- Hyundai Getz has a surprising low pick up at first gear. Start the car and you will feel the sluggishness in engine. A poor engine pick up states some serious flaws in the reliability of Hyundai Getz. Keep these factors in mind before opting for Hyundai Getz