Tata Indigo Manza complete Review Guide. Have the experts opinion on Manza's performance and reliability. Browse the positives and negatives of the car. Also, read the users experience of Tata Indigo Manza.
- I bought a Tata Indigo Manza 15 days back and I am really speeled with the cars performance and styling. Indigo Manza is sleekly styled and very well built. It has numerous exciting features like ABS (Antilock Braking System) and Airbags, Fully fabricated (leather as an option) and comfortable seats give a luxurious and comfortable feel. The engine is 1.4L, 1396cc MPFI petrol engine producing 85PS of maximum power as Indigo. Manza is an example of Tata's engineering skills. A very unique car in its category.
- Tata Indigo Manza is a dream come true car. A sedan in Rs 4.8 lakhs, what else can I ask for? A surprising price of rs 4.8 lakhs with all the features and comforts of a sedan car, Manza is nothing less than a magic car. Manza has excellent exterior work. The stylish grille, petal shaped sporty headlamps and fog lamps at the front will surely catch your eye. Body colored bumpers and side molding with body colored ORVMs (Outside Rear View Mirror) adds to the excellent exteriors. The most noticeable is the sharp crease line on doors. In all a perfect form of aggression on road. Tata has really shown their improved skills in car designing.
- Tata Indigo Manza is a must buy car. The low cost sedan will surely raise your standards in the society. I have booked one from tata showroom in Delhi. Manza provides Luxury and Performance in low budget. The engine provides the car with great power but on the same hand fuel efficiency proves the engineering excellence of Tata. ABS with EBD, and an array of airbag provides an enhanced security system. Manza has all the features to make you shopping for it.
- Tata Indigo Manza has some faleness its tagline of '4.8 lakhs sedan'. Some essentials are missing in Manza as these parts are available in all its competent models. No climate control System and no alloy wheels even In the top model Aura+ creates a doubt in Manza as an option. There are panel Gaps in the dashboard which derates its value as a whole. Be clear about these factors before putting your money on Manza.
- Tata Indigo manza is a dirty car from inside. There is a little low quality work in the interiors. Plastic quality of power window buttons are not upto the mark. This gives a shabby look. The luxurious sensation is completely shaken off. Tata motors should understand the actual meaning of a sedan car. Its the comfort which matters the most and Manza lags it for sure.