Maruti SX4 complete Review Guide. Have the experts opinion on SX4's performance and reliability. Browse the positives and negatives of the car. Also, read the users experience of Maruti Suzuki SX4.
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 has been received well by the consumer both due to its looks and performance. In India it is doing well in its class. The SX4 driving position is excellent like a mini-SUV with adjustable steering it adds to driving pleasure giving excellent visibility. The car is spacious inside and with aiding ergonomics, it is comfortable while traveling longer distances. A complete package to be a proud owner.
- I own a Maruti Suzuki SX4 from past seven months. I am completely amazed with its performance and looks. Maruti SX4 is peppy compared to its competition in 0-100 km. Excellent performance, striking looks and upgraded safety system are all very good. The ground clearance of SX4 is very good because of the suspension system. The integrated stereo system, key less entry of the car and more space in the boot space makes it a complete package. While sitting in the car it feels like the entire personality changed. The awesome and stylish headlamps and alloy wheels of the car mark the onslaught of Royalty on the road. Trust me, I feel upgraded in the society.
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 is definitely one of the dominant leaders in its category. An excellent performance and exceptional looks make it a dream machine. Excellent engine performance by the all new M16A four cylinder 1586cc DOHC mill coming from a line up of next generation engine capable of complying to not only Euro IV standards but Euro V standards as well is a boon. The engine develops a healthy 103.4 PS at 5500 rpm and a solid 145Nm of torque at 4200 rpm. Excellent, good looking, comfortable and stylish car. It is really value for money and a hard competition for cars in its segments. Maruti Udyog has proved its worth once again in Indian car market.
- Maruti SX4 needs some serious alterations in the seating arrangement. The car can accommodate 4 persons for a satisfactory ride because seating position in the middle of back seat is not very comfortable with the middle position a little upside. A journey with sitting at the center is really a punishment.
- I have faced certain strange problems using SX4 . The gear shift is not that smooth as compared to other cars in its segment. One of the main problems is the pillar in the car, which poses some problem in drivers vision. You will face problem of vision while driving it up. I was driving on MG road and was unable to see a bike approaching from left. Maruti enginners need to rectify this designing flaw as early as possible.