Carry Your World In Style With You
Tata Indigo Marina is a Station Wagon Vehicle packed with power and dressed in style with unbelievable performance which would allow you to 'carry your world in style' . Fuel efficient and powerful engine, high-end entertainment system, big trunk space and refined suspension are the eye-catching features of Marina. The large size space with great comfort and style has transformed Indigo Marina into useful Multi Utility Vehicle with elegance of Sedan.
Tata Motors Ltd., a flagship company of Tata Group, with the launch of Tata Indigo Marina created the new set of standards in terms of style, comfort and space. Tata Indigo Marina is the 2nd car model in Indigo series since its launch in December 2002. With innovative design and attractive features, Tata Indigo Marina makes you to carry your world in style and promises big space, big comfort and also big style.
Tata Indigo Marina is packed with the luxury of a Sedan and the convenience of a Multi-Utility Vehicle (MUV). Indigo Marina has a innovative design that provides big trunk space of 670 litres that is convertible to 1370 litres, upgraded soft leather seats, rear seat armrest, new instrument cluster, individual LCD screens gas filled shock absorbers, and 14" classy wheels are teamed up for the premium driving experience.
Tata Indigo Marina has 05 striking colors and a price tag of Rs. 4.60-5.60 Lacs. Available for sale at your nearest Tata Motors dealer in both Petrol and Diesel variants, Tata Indigo Marina comes with 1.4 litre high performance 85 PS petrol engine and the highly fuel efficient 62 PS turbo charged diesel engine.
|Tata Motors Ltd.
||Mid Size (C ), Station Wagon segment
||Stylish and Spacious
- Improved and powerful engine delivering fuel-efficient output.
- New front fascia and dual beam headlamps.
- Central arm rest on rear seat and height adjustable driver seat.
- Individual LCD screens with built-in-video player with MP3 compatibility.
- Improved interiors include leather wrapped gear shift knob, sporty steering wheel, analog clock and electronic instrument cluster.
- Big trunk space of 670 litres that is convertible to 1370 litres.
- Convenient power socket of 12V DC one at the rear seat and one for front passenger.
- Three-link independent rear suspension, with gas filled shockabsorbers for comfortable riding.
- Tata Indigo Marina GLS - BS III
- Tata Indigo Marina GLX - BS III
- Tata Indigo Marina LX - BS III
- Tata Indigo Marina LS - BS III
- Tata Indigo Marina LX Dicor - BS III
- Sunrise Pearl
- Mint White
- Carbon Black
- Arctic Silver
- Starry Grey
The all new Tata Indigo Marina has been priced between Rs. 4.60-5.60 Lacs.
(Please Note: The prices are ex-showroom and based on the close approximation. Please check the latest prices and variant specifications with your dealer)
"We believe that the Indigo Marina will create a new segment in the market. Tata Motors has always endeavored to grow the market by prying open new segments and it will be our effort to have the Indigo Marina emulate the success of its predecessors in our product portfolio."
Said Dr V Sumantran, Executive Director, Engineering Research Centre and Passenger Car Business Unit, Tata Motors Limited.
Other Tata Models
More Station Wagon Vehicle in India