Get access to the best users reviews on Tata Indica. Explore the qualities and drawbacks of Tata Indica. Take experts advice on Tata Indica car.
- Tata Indica fits very well in the class of a small car. With satisfactory engine and performance, the almost acceptable features and cost make it an excellent option. I own this car from last two years and with its exuberant peformance, I am a proud owner. Indica provides Luxury and Performance in low budget. Thee engine provides the car with great power but on the same hand fuel efficiency proves the engineering excellence of Tata. The car has all the specs of a high end car but it is made available to the public as an economy family car. A must buy car.
- Tata Indica is an example of Tata motors emergence as a competitive car maker in Indian car market. The performance is above average. Acceleration is not as expected from a 1.4L engine, but for sure will compete with Santro, and WagonR. Speed is not a concern as Indica can easily get to 150. Gear changes have improved very effectively with advanced versions. Ideal for a city drive.
- I own a Tata Indicafrom last seven months. I suffered an accident two months back and my car was heavily damaged. But the services of Tata service center was really appreciable. They took a week and I was back on road with my Indica. The excellent service and above all the availability of spares at low cost was really a boon to my pocket. Hats off to Tata motors.
- Tata Indica has the most annoying exteriors of its class. The exteriors give a look of a fat obese women. Wheel Arch Flairs are outsized and sharp edged. Also the side skirting and tail lamps have been designed in a funny manner. Overall, it takes an ugly fat shape. Tata motors need to work out for a better outlook of Indica.
- I have driven my friends Tata Indica from Dlehi to Chandigarh and I was very stressed after that horrible driving experience. Tata Indica is not as refined and overall quality needs a bump up. The gear change is quite dim-witted and also needs changing. The brakes are very effective but tend to feel a bit grabby and are quick to lock up. Tata motors have designed a real time mystery machine.