40 / 2043 Listings in Mumbai
Mumbai, popularly known as the 'city of dreams,' is the busiest city in India with a lot of the hustle and bustle. If you live in Mumbai and wish to have a lavish celebration for occasions like weddings, engagements, birthday celebrations, and looking for a grand banquet hall, then you are at the right platform. SurfIndia is a web page that has listed highly-rated banquet hall service providers in Mumbai. You can examine the site and get the most suitable banquet that fits your location and budget perfectly.
40 / 2043 Listings in Mumbai
Planning a wedding, birthday celebration, or any other event can be very exciting but stressful, especially for those inexperienced in organizing events. Have no stress as we have come up...READ MORE
In other religions, marriage is a kind of agreement between husband and wife, which can also be broken in special circumstances, but in Hindu religion, marriage is a very well thought out sacrament. It is customary to take the consent of all the parties including the bride and groom...READ MORE
In any event, partying and participating is a lot of fun. However, putting on a successful event is no easy task. From the time you organize the guest lists through the day of your event, you are engrossed with the tiniest of details ...READ MORE
The banquet hall is an essential facet if you want your celebration to be splendid. Facilities like catering service, DJ, parking area, restrooms, etc., are also included in the banquet hall service. There are ample banquet hall service providers in Mumbai but getting a dependable and genuine service provider is a demanding task. SurfIndia offers you some of the most trustable banquet halls providing companies. The companies have sophisticated knowledge in this field and will make your occasion praiseworthy. So you need not get anxious and let the professionals handle the chaos.
1. Location- The venue should be easily accessible with good connectivity to the city so that it is convenient for guests to reach the site. Check the connectivity of the location with the central city, railway station, and airport.
2. Budget- You must be having a specific budget in your mind. Before choosing a hall, do extensive research on the average price of the venue in the area. Don't hesitate to negotiate the charges. You can be flexible with the dates if possible to get the hall at a lower price.
3. Contract papers- Ensure that everything you decided with the service providers is penned down as in the contract paper, including the price, dates, services, etc., to avoid future confusion.
4. The capacity of the venue- It is also one of the most critical factors you should take care of before selecting a hall. Make a list of the guests and always book the venue with a little more capacity than your guest list. Eliminate the halls from your list that are not sufficient for your event.
5. Catering service- Ask the service providers whether they arrange catering services or not. Many banquet hall service providers have connections with the catering services, so they also take care of the cuisine. If you want a particular cuisine menu of your choice, feel free to tell them about your needs. You should taste the food they serve and go through the previous customer reviews for the quality of the catering services.
6. Parking space- It is essential to have ample parking space for parking the vehicles of your guests. It should be safe so that it does not cause any inconvenience to the guests.
7. Weather- Selecting a venue is also affected by the weather conditions. If you want the venue in the summers, you should look for a venue with proper AC facilities. In the rainy seasons, you cannot go to an outdoor venue. So select the place keeping in mind the weather condition at that time.
8. Design of the venue- The design of the venue should be matching your demand. Different occasions have different requirements. If you want the hall for a wedding celebration, it should have a stage, a place for mandap, and seating arrangements for guests, and if you're going to book the hall for promotional events or lecture space, it needs a different layout. So select the area according to your space requirement.
9. Reviews and Ratings- Before finalizing your banquet hall, don't forget to look at the reviews and ratings of the place on different sites. You will know if there are any specific problems associated with the service providers or the quality of their service through it.
|Types Of Banquet Hall||Guest up-to 100||Guest up-to 500||Guest >500|
If you want proper sitting and dining arrangements for your guest, each guest will require about 10-14 feet of space. So, according to your guest number, you can decide the total area you need. Also, if you need space for other purposes like a dance floor, stage, mandap, etc., add them.
The peak wedding season in India is from October to December and January to April, so the halls are the most expensive at this period
The various services included in the banquet halls are catering food and drinks, decoration, sitting arrangements, parking area, restrooms, DJ, and many more.
Many banquet halls listed on the site provide DJ service.
You can explore the site of SurfIndia to get the best banquet hall service in your area.