Harbhajan Singh is the bowling spearhead of Indian cricket. His attacking bowling and dominating play has won India many matches.
Personal Profile (Personal Biography)
Bhajji, The Turbanator
Date of Birth (Birthday):
3 July 1980
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
National Team :
Sports Played :
Sardar Sardev Singh
- Mumbai Indians (IPL)
- Punjab (Ranji)
- Surrey (English County)
Right Hand Batsman
Right Arm Off Spin
- Bhajji is the first Indian bowler to take a hat trick in Test cricket.
- Harbhajan has the second-highest number of Test wickets by an off spinner behind Sri Lanka's Muttiah Muralitharan.Yuvraj has an elongated list of girlfriends.
- He was was given a ban by the International Cricket Council (ICC) for racially vilifying Andrew Symonds.
- Turbantor was suspended from the ODI team by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) for slapping Sreesanth after a match.
Who is Harbhajan
- Castrol Bowler of the Year 2010.
- Honoured with Arjuna awards in 2003.
- Facilitated with Padma Shri in 2009.
- Named in the ICC Test World XI in 2009.
Harbhajan Singh is an ace Indian off spinner who holds the record of being the first Indian to take a hat trick in tst cricket. he started his international cricket career in the year 1998 with a test match against Australia. Since then, Bhaaji has come a long way from being a second feedle to Anil Kumble to become the epicentre of Indian bowling attack. His aggressive bowling has made many teams dance to his spinning tunes. He started his cricket training as a batsman but went on to bowlng after the death of his first coach. After his father's death in 2000, Harbhajan became the head of the family and has organized wedding of his five sisters.
Indian Cricket Stars
International Cricket Stars