|City-11 / Highway-14 (kmpl)||Sedan Cars||118 Bhp @ 6200 rpm|
|Dimensions & Weight||Engine|
|Length (mm)||4505||Acceleration [seconds]||11.1|
|Height (mm)||1490||Bore x Stroke (mm)||3.23 x 3.68 inches|
|Kerb Weights||1267.00 kgs.||Emission CO2 (g/km)||222 grams per mile|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||185.00||Displacement||1599 cc|
|Rear||Stabiliser Bar||Rear||Drum Break|
|Steering System||Tilt||Steering Wheel||Power Steering|
|Tyre Size||15" Alloys||Max. Power||118 Bhp @ 6200 rpm|
|Max. Torque||156 Nm @ 4200 rpm|
|Fuel Tank (Litre)||55||Transmission||6 speed automatic|
|Seating Capacity||5||Driver / Passenger Air Bag||Driver Air Bag|
|Head Curtain Side Impact Air Bags Front||Yes|
|Rear Seat Belts||Yes|
|Rear Window Defogger||Yes|
- Amazing looks , great Build quality
- Mileage , price
- Hyundai Avante's equipped with ample air bags including dual front air bags , side impact and side-curtain air bags with active head restraints in the front.
- The powerful engine is to have an intelligent Gasoline Direct Injection technology (GDI) which will ensure 10 per cent more fuel efficiency than its counterparts.
- The engine of Avante has 6 speed automatic gearbox.
- The head lamps are designed in a human eye shape making its beauty getting noticed from a pretty good distance.
- The Hyundai Avante is equipped to pamper the passenger in luxury , it will have an adjustable steering wheel and will have control buttons , electric driver seat adjustments , power windows , remort central locking , rear defogger , remote boot and A.C with claimate control.
The Hyundai Motor co. will soon introduce its much awaited fourth generation sedan
the Avante in the Indian Market . The stylish sedan arrives with an amazing compact and handsome body . It is to replace the Hyundai Elantra which the company had discontinued .
The all new Hyundai Avante could initially come with a 1.6 liter petrol engine and rumors are that a diesel engine version can follow.
The sedan is to have a petrol engine to pump out a top power of 118 bhp at 6200 and reach out a peak torque of 156 Nm at 4200 rpm. The reports are that the diesel variant will be equipped with a 1582cc, CRDi to churn out a max. power of 115 bhp at 4000rpm and generates max. torque of 260 Nm at 1900 rpm . Both the variants are suppose to have 6 automatic speed gearbox.
The petrol variant of Hyundai Avante is reported to have intelligent Gasoline Direct Injection technology (GDI) . The new technology will help Avante to get 10 per cent increase in its fuel efficiency .
Chevrolet Cruzes new
Chevrolet Sail new
Fiat Bravo new
Toyota Etios new