10 / 731 Listings in Packers Movers Charges
Finding reliable packers and movers that have relevant experience is not an easy task. Even if you stumble upon one by luck, chances are they will ask for an unreasonably high price. To help with your problem, SurfIndia has enlisted affordable relocation companies that will ensure the safe moving of your belongings. With the help of these shifting and moving companies, you can move your home belongings, office stuff, and vehicles, and many of them offer warehousing services as well. So, explore the list and find the company the suits your need and budget the most.
10 / 731 Listings in Packers Movers Charges
Shifting with your family to a new location is a huge deal for everyone as this means having new friends, new neighbors, and a new town to explore. It also means a fresh start for the family...READ MORE
Relocating your home to a whole new place can be very stressful as there are numerous tasks you have to look after. There is so much to do, from making a list of goods for relocation to finding trustworthy packers and movers in Delhi, Pune...READ MORE
Chennai is one of the most prominent and old cities in South India and is known for its ancient Dravidian culture. They strongly believe that Dravidian culture is older than the Aryan culture. The city was formerly named Madras ...READ MORE
What are approximate packers and movers charges in India? The amount charged by packers and movers as a fee for their services is called “Packers and Movers Charges.” The approximate cost of hiring packers and movers in India is Rs 6,000 for local shifting and Rs 30,000 for intercity shifting.
Many moving companies in India consider mainly “the size of a house” and “the distance” to calculate their charges for relocation. The service provider will offer you different service charge estimates for different sizes of homes, like 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK, and 4 BHK. The movers and packers will also consider the distance to calculate their shifting charges. To give you a clear and better idea about approximate packers and movers costs in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Noida, and other important cities.
For local shifting in any city of the country, it is recommended to hire one of the local packers and movers within your city. The price of local house shifting will range from Rs 3,000 to Rs 30,000. In local office shifting, the packer’s and movers’ costs will vary from Rs 12,000 to Rs 1,70,000. For more idea packers and movers rates for local shifting services, see the below-given price chart.
For whats it’s worth, we have to tell you that relocation companies are a very affordable option for moving if you consider the risk involve in shifting all your belonging by yourself. But if you want to understand the factors that influence the exact cost, then you can check out the content below:
1. Distance: The most obvious factor is the distance which means the larger the distance is, the more money the moving company will demand.
2. Volume of goods: The number of goods and the size of goods that need to be relocated also affect the price that the moving company charges.
3. Type of goods: By type of goods, we mean that if your belongings are fragile, if you have some luxury products that need special care, then the charges will go on a higher side of the scale.
4. Packing material quality: The quality of packing material you will demand your belongings will be included in moving charges.
5. Vehicle required: One can get a shared truck or a personal truck for their belongings, and naturally, the personal truck will cost more.
6. Time of relocation: It has been seen that most people plan to move on weekends and at the end or starting of the month so, if you choose this time to shift, the shifting will cost you more.
7. Extra services required: The extra service will cost extra to you. These services include warehousing, insurance, etc.
The packers and Movers could cost you anything between Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 20,000 for household shifting and from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. to a few lacs.
The pre-move survey is when the moving company physically visits the moving goods and gives you the final estimate for moving.
The best time to move is on weekdays and in the middle of the month as it is seen that most of the people plan to move on a weekend and in the middle or start of the month.
Moving quotes or estimates are the final lists of amounts or charges that the moving company offers you to shift your goods. There are three kinds of moving quotes that are binding, non-binding, and binding not to exceed. Kindly try to ignore non-binding moving quotes because the moving company can alter your cost at any point in time.