What are approximate packers and movers charges in India? The amount charged by packers and movers as a fee for their services is called “Packers and Movers Charges.” The approximate cost of hiring packers and movers in India is Rs 6,000 for local shifting and Rs 30,000 for intercity shifting.
Many moving companies in India consider mainly “the size of a house” and “the distance” to calculate their charges for relocation. The service provider will offer you different service charge estimates for different sizes of homes, like 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK, and 4 BHK. The movers and packers will also consider the distance to calculate their shifting charges. To give you a clear and better idea about approximate packers and movers costs in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Noida, and other important cities.
Packers and Movers charges, cost and prices in India
For local shifting in any city of the country, it is recommended to hire one of the local packers and movers within your city. The price of local house shifting will range from Rs 3,000 to Rs 30,000. In local office shifting, the packer’s and movers’ costs will vary from Rs 12,000 to Rs 1,70,000. For more idea packers and movers rates for local shifting services, see the below-given price chart.
Factors affecting the charges of Packers and Movers
For whats it’s worth, we have to tell you that relocation companies are a very affordable option for moving if you consider the risk involve in shifting all your belonging by yourself. But if you want to understand the factors that influence the exact cost, then you can check out the content below:
1. Distance: The most obvious factor is the distance which means the larger the distance is, the more money the moving company will demand.
2. Volume of goods: The number of goods and the size of goods that need to be relocated also affect the price that the moving company charges.
3. Type of goods: By type of goods, we mean that if your belongings are fragile, if you have some luxury products that need special care, then the charges will go on a higher side of the scale.
4. Packing material quality: The quality of packing material you will demand your belongings will be included in moving charges.
5. Vehicle required: One can get a shared truck or a personal truck for their belongings, and naturally, the personal truck will cost more.
6. Time of relocation: It has been seen that most people plan to move on weekends and at the end or starting of the month so, if you choose this time to shift, the shifting will cost you more.
7. Extra services required: The extra service will cost extra to you. These services include warehousing, insurance, etc.