10 / 347 Listings in Charges and Rates
Are you having a pest problem at home? Let me assure you that these home remedies can give you temporary solutions, but you would require professional pest control service providers to get rid of these little home invaders permanently. One can hire pest control service providers at a considerable amount. If you are wondering about the approximate charges and rates of pest control services, then we have created this article for you with relevant information to give you an idea about what to expect from pest control professionals.
10 / 347 Listings in Charges and Rates
Mosquitoes are a huge problem in every house. These bugs are super annoying with their biting and constant buzzing. They also carry many diseases such as yellow fever, malaria, dengue, etc. So, it is imperative to get rid of these pesky bugs...READ MORE
Seeing a cockroach roaming in your home is just not what you want. There comes one, the next day, so many of them. And, the worst thing is that they carry lots of diseases. So, it is very important to get rid of them...READ MORE
We all agree that pests are a huge nuisance. Once they enter our homes, they keep spreading, and it becomes a hassle to get rid of them. Some pests are hazardous for kids and pets around the house, and some bugs may not be problematic ...READ MORE
We all have to agree that finding pests in our home or office premises makes us all uncomfortable as it should be because they could be very harmful to our health due to the pathogens they carry with them. Removing them is important as they start to breed and increase in number with time. So, the popular advice is to hire a pest control expert and let them work on getting rid of these awful creatures. If you are confused about the cost, let us first explain the factors affecting the price and charges of Pest Control.
1. Type of pest: The price of pest treatment heavily depends upon the type of pest that is infesting your house. Keep in mind; each pest control company may not have practical experience in eliminating all kinds of pests and bugs. A few professionals might have more expertise in cockroach control, and some might work in termite control. Furthermore, obviously, there are a few experts who have relevant experience in eliminating all kinds of pests existing in the place as they have people and branches dedicated to controlling the various kinds of bugs and insects.
2. Level of Infestation: The cost of pest control can change for the same size of house or office as they can have different levels of infestations. It will thoroughly rely on pre-assessment of the infested area. The pest control professional will check the area that requires treatment, and then he will quote the price for the service.
3. Type of treatment: There are different treatments available in the market, and some may cost you more than others. The cost of chemical treatment the cost is on the lower side as compared to the cost of biological pest treatment. Both treatments have their pro and cons, so check out the treatments and select the one that suits you most.
4. Number of treatments applied: The pest exterminator will advise you on a number of treatments as your case may require; if your infestation level is high and serious, you will need multiple treatments to get rid of pests and insects completely. If that is the case, maybe then the cost of your treatment will be high, and sometimes, when it is just the beginning of an infestation, then only one treatment is enough, and the cost will be lesser comparatively.
5. Size of the serviceable area: The size where treatment is needed also affects the cost of pest control. For instance, you are hiring an exterminator for the pest control of your washroom, but on review, it turns out your whole house is infested, so you will be required to pay more than the expected amount and vice-versa.
|services||1BHK||2BHK||3BHK||4/5BHK||Office and commercial property|
Cost of products: The type of product used in treatment affects the price of pest control, which means if you are choosing a better type of product, then the cost will be high.
Labour charges: Labour charges are the money paid to the staff for the hard work done by them.
Cost of equipment: The equipment used for your treatment has a certain cost, and the wear and tear charges for that equipment will be added to your cost of moving.
1. The cost of residential pest control and the cost of commercial pest control will differ as their needs are different. In commercial space, pest exterminators have to apply treatment in larger spaces as compared to residential spaces.
2. Industry regulations and auditing standards are other factors that affect the costs of commercial pest management. Because of these regulations and standards, commercial spaces need ongoing pest management support. Integrated pest management is often recommended for commercial pest properties, in which long-term support is provided to clients.
|Services||Estimated Price *|
The pest is required at all kinds of commercial places, and there is a special law that punishes you for not providing pest safety and levy fines for not following the rule. So we would advise that it is better to be safer than sorry and get the pest control done at your commercial property, whether it is an office, school, college, factory, hotel, restaurant, or warehouse.
One can get pest control treatment done for Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq. Feet. The price above may vary depending upon many factors.