We all have to agree that finding pests in our home or office premises makes us all uncomfortable as it should be because they could be very harmful to our health due to the pathogens they carry with them. Removing them is important as they start to breed and increase in number with time. So, the popular advice is to hire a pest control expert and let them work on getting rid of these awful creatures. If you are confused about the cost, let us first explain the factors affecting the price and charges of Pest Control.
1. Type of pest: The price of pest treatment heavily depends upon the type of pest that is infesting your house. Keep in mind; each pest control company may not have practical experience in eliminating all kinds of pests and bugs. A few professionals might have more expertise in cockroach control, and some might work in termite control. Furthermore, obviously, there are a few experts who have relevant experience in eliminating all kinds of pests existing in the place as they have people and branches dedicated to controlling the various kinds of bugs and insects.
2. Level of Infestation: The cost of pest control can change for the same size of house or office as they can have different levels of infestations. It will thoroughly rely on pre-assessment of the infested area. The pest control professional will check the area that requires treatment, and then he will quote the price for the service.
3. Type of treatment: There are different treatments available in the market, and some may cost you more than others. The cost of chemical treatment the cost is on the lower side as compared to the cost of biological pest treatment. Both treatments have their pro and cons, so check out the treatments and select the one that suits you most.
4. Number of treatments applied: The pest exterminator will advise you on a number of treatments as your case may require; if your infestation level is high and serious, you will need multiple treatments to get rid of pests and insects completely. If that is the case, maybe then the cost of your treatment will be high, and sometimes, when it is just the beginning of an infestation, then only one treatment is enough, and the cost will be lesser comparatively.
5. Size of the serviceable area: The size where treatment is needed also affects the cost of pest control. For instance, you are hiring an exterminator for the pest control of your washroom, but on review, it turns out your whole house is infested, so you will be required to pay more than the expected amount and vice-versa.
Pest control charges and rates
Given below are the cost and price of pest control for different type of infestation and different sized of houses.
||Office and commercial property |
|Basic Treatmen ||Rs. 600 - Rs. 1200 ||Rs. 800 - Rs. 1600 ||Rs. 1000 - Rs. 1800 ||Rs. 1200 - Rs. 2000 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
|Bedbug Control ||Rs 1500 - Rs.2000 ||Rs. 1600 - Rs. 3600 ||Rs. 2600 – Rs. 4100 ||Rs. 3000 - Rs. 5000 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
|Cockroach Control ||Rs 600 – Rs.1200 ||Rs. 800 – Rs. 1600 ||Rs 1100 – Rs. 2000 ||Rs.1500 - Rs. 2500 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
|Rodents/Rats Control ||Rs 600 – Rs.1200 ||Rs. 800 – Rs. 1600 ||Rs 1200 – Rs. 2000 ||Rs.1500 - Rs. 2500 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
|Ant Control ||Rs 500 – Rs.1000 ||Rs. 700 – Rs. 1400 ||Rs 1200 – Rs. 1600 ||Rs.1500 - Rs. 2500 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
|Mosquito Control ||Rs 1600 – Rs.2100 ||Rs 1900 – Rs. 2700 ||Rs 1600 – Rs. 3,200 ||Rs. 2200 - Rs. 3500 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
|Bees Control ||Rs 800 – Rs. 1600 ||Rs 1100 – Rs. 1600 ||Rs 1400 – Rs. 2100 ||Rs. 1800 - Rs. 2500 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
|Termite Control ||Rs 4100 – 6000 ||Rs 5100 – Rs. 7100 ||Rs 6100 – Rs. 8100 ||Rs. 6500 - Rs. 10,000 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
|Lizard Control ||Rs. 500 - 1000 ||Rs. 1000 - Rs. 1500 ||Rs. 1200 - Rs. 1800 ||Rs. 1500 - Rs. 2000 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
|Bird Netting ||Rs 500 - 1000 ||Rs 800 - 2000 ||Rs 2000 - 3000 ||Rs. 2500 - Rs. 3500 ||Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 per sq.ft|
- The above price of pest control treatment may vary depending upon unforeseeable factors.
- The final quotations will be given to you by the exterminator himself only after a home or office inspection.
- Prices is exclusive of GST i.e., @ 18%
Components of cost in Pest control charges and rates
The price of pest control is constitute of three components. Those components are:
Cost of products: The type of product used in treatment affects the price of pest control, which means if you are choosing a better type of product, then the cost will be high.
Labour charges: Labour charges are the money paid to the staff for the hard work done by them.
Cost of equipment: The equipment used for your treatment has a certain cost, and the wear and tear charges for that equipment will be added to your cost of moving.