Cockroaches are one of the most common pests found in every home or office. They enter your space and violate every corner of your place. They are not only a nuisance in our day-to-day life, but they also can pose a threat as they can contaminate food and may cause problems like allergies and other life-threatening situations. If you want to get rid of cockroaches from your house and office, you are right. We have created a list of the best companies that provide pest control services. They will use the proper equipment and the right skills to terminate pests altogether. Explore the extensive list and hire the one that suits your need.
A Guide to Hiring Best Cockroach Control Services in India
Cockroaches are one of the most common and bothersome pests you may have seen a few times crawling under the sink or running down a pipe. Seeing roaches around your home can be very irritating and a huge headache. It is very important to get rid of these pesky creepy crawlies as they can be very harmful to the health of your entire family. Cockroaches do not cause any disease, but they carry many bacteria, germs, and other infectious agents, leading to several health ailments like food poisoning, diarrhea, stomach ache, etc.
If you have a cockroach infestation in your home, whether mild or severe, it is advised to get rid of them by hiring a professional cockroach pest control service in your area. You can also look for such companies by searching "cockroach control services near me" to get the top pest exterminators in your city. You can also head to Surfindia.com, one of the most trustworthy online directories, where you can find numerous pest exterminators who effectively control cockroaches using herbal, eco-friendly, and safe chemicals.
Estimated Cockroach Control Charges in India
If you want to control cockroaches in home or office, then hiring professional cockroach extermination companies is the best way to do it. Given below are the estimated prices which they charge for their services. Also, their service prices are influenced by factors like the infestation level, size of your house/office, treatments required, etc. Hence, the rates are not fixed.
|Size of home
||Rs. 400 to Rs. 600|
||Rs. 650 to Rs. 800 |
||Rs. 850 to Rs. 1,000|
||Rs. 1,050 to Rs. 1,200|
Reasons for a Cockroach Infestation
Following are the reasons for cockroaches infesting your home or business:
1. Food – One of the common reasons you have a roach infestation is food sources. Like all other pests, cockroaches are usually in search of food that can be anything from sweets to greasy foods. So the tiny bit of food in the sink, pet food crumbs, or food spills attract these bugs. So, one easy way to control cockroaches is to keep the kitchen area always clean and take out the garbage daily, as cockroaches love that too.
2. Water source – Cockroaches also need water to survive, so they will stay in an area where they can easily find it. Pet water bowls, leaky pipes, and faucets are the most common water attractants.
3. Crevices, cracks, and holes – If you think, "where do cockroaches live?" you must know that the cockroaches like to hide and only come out at night. They often live in the tiny crack or holes in the kitchen, bathroom, or room area of your home.
How to Hire Safe Pest Exterminators to Control Cockroach?
No one likes seeing roaches crawl in their homes as they are carriers of harmful bacteria, leading to numerous health problems. If you face an active roach infestation, consider hiring professional pest control service providers in India to control cockroaches in your home or workplace. Here is how you can hire professional pest treatment firms:
If you have discovered a roach infestation in your home, you would want to immediately call a pest control company. But, it is best to take some time and do proper research on some companies by checking their review, experiences, methods of extermination used, etc.
Make sure that the cockroach control in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, etc., or the city you live in has a certified and licensed pesticide applicator.
Don't choose any cockroach control company which doesn't have a working contact number or a proper office.
Check if their treatments for cockroach control or other pest treatments are safe. Contact the company, and they will inform you about the pesticides and elimination methods they use.
Ask about the prices they offer and ask if there are any hidden charges. Ensure to read the agreement papers before signing.
Find Best Cockroach Control Services at Surfindia
Finding reliable and safe cockroach control services anywhere in India is no more a hassle when Surfindia is here. This portal is one of the most renowned for providing service providers for various services ranging from bakeries, dry cleaners, pest control services, and many more. If you're looking for cockroach control companies in your area, we can help you. Here is how you can hire the best cockroach treatment services from us:
First, share your pest control requirements with us and your credentials. Based on the information entered, we will refer to the best cockroach control service providers in Pune, Chennai, Mysore, Bhopal, etc.
You can also check various service providers which are available city-wise. These cockroach control service providers are registered with us only after passing our verification check, which includes checking their company history, experience, customer reviews, GST registration, etc. So, you can choose any company without doubting its authenticity.
Our experienced pest control companies will conduct a free inspection and determine the reasons for infestation. Based on the inspection, they will give you the cost of cockroach control.
You can shortlist 2 to 3 cockroach exterminators based on these prices and choose one that fits your budget and needs.
How to Prepare Your Home/ Office for Cockroach Control?
To have successful roach extermination, you must prepare your home or office before the treatment in the following ways:
- Before the pest exterminators for cockroach control arrive, it is best to remove all bed sheets, toys, and toiletries and keep them away from the treatment.
- Cover your furniture with plastic sheets.
- Remember to clear out the dustbin for cockroach control.
- Children or pets can be sensitive to the chemicals used during a cockroach treatment, so it is best to drop them off at a relative's or neighbor's place.
- If you have any indoor plants, keep them out on the balcony.
- If your bathroom also needs cockroach treatment,remove toothbrushes, soaps, towels, and other items.