The banquet hall is an essential facet if you want your celebration to be splendid. Facilities like catering service, DJ, parking area, restrooms, etc., are also included in the banquet hall service. There are ample banquet hall service providers in Mumbai but getting a dependable and genuine service provider is a demanding task. SurfIndia offers you some of the most trustable banquet halls providing companies. The companies have sophisticated knowledge in this field and will make your occasion praiseworthy. So you need not get anxious and let the professionals handle the chaos.
Checklist to hire Banquet halls in Mumbai-
Here are some essential things to keep in mind if you are booking banquet hall-
1. Location- The venue should be easily accessible with good connectivity to the city so that it is convenient for guests to reach the site. Check the connectivity of the location with the central city, railway station, and airport.
2. Budget- You must be having a specific budget in your mind. Before choosing a hall, do extensive research on the average price of the venue in the area. Don't hesitate to negotiate the charges. You can be flexible with the dates if possible to get the hall at a lower price.
3. Contract papers- Ensure that everything you decided with the service providers is penned down as in the contract paper, including the price, dates, services, etc., to avoid future confusion.
4. The capacity of the venue- It is also one of the most critical factors you should take care of before selecting a hall. Make a list of the guests and always book the venue with a little more capacity than your guest list. Eliminate the halls from your list that are not sufficient for your event.
5. Catering service- Ask the service providers whether they arrange catering services or not. Many banquet hall service providers have connections with the catering services, so they also take care of the cuisine. If you want a particular cuisine menu of your choice, feel free to tell them about your needs. You should taste the food they serve and go through the previous customer reviews for the quality of the catering services.
6. Parking space- It is essential to have ample parking space for parking the vehicles of your guests. It should be safe so that it does not cause any inconvenience to the guests.
7. Weather- Selecting a venue is also affected by the weather conditions. If you want the venue in the summers, you should look for a venue with proper AC facilities. In the rainy seasons, you cannot go to an outdoor venue. So select the place keeping in mind the weather condition at that time.
8. Design of the venue- The design of the venue should be matching your demand. Different occasions have different requirements. If you want the hall for a wedding celebration, it should have a stage, a place for mandap, and seating arrangements for guests, and if you're going to book the hall for promotional events or lecture space, it needs a different layout. So select the area according to your space requirement.
9. Reviews and Ratings- Before finalizing your banquet hall, don't forget to look at the reviews and ratings of the place on different sites. You will know if there are any specific problems associated with the service providers or the quality of their service through it.
Banquet halls charges in Mumbai Price List
Here is a list of the banquet hall charges in Mumbai to help you out for the approximate cost-
|Types Of Banquet Hall ||Guest up-to 100 ||Guest up-to 500 ||Guest >500|
| ||Veg food ||Non-Veg food ||Veg food ||Non-Veg food ||Veg food ||Non-Veg food|
|5 Star banquet||2000/plate ||2300/plate ||1800/plate ||2000/plate||1600/plate ||1800/plate|
|AC banquet ||1700/plate ||2000/plate ||1500/plate ||1800/plate ||1300/plate ||1500/plate|
|Non-Ac banquet ||1500/plate ||1700/plate ||1300/plate ||1400/plate ||1000/plate ||1300/plate|