Nowadays, many of us want our party or function to be a grand and memorable event with top-class facilities. So, booking a Banquet hall to celebrate the events and important occasions can be a sensible option. A banquet hall is a place or a venue with all kinds of facilities like in-house catering, a large area to accommodate guests, a beautiful interior, theme-based decorations, a Wi-Fi facility, car parking, etc. But getting the best banquet hall that offers superior facility is a difficult task to achieve.SurfIndia is a directory portal that gives you the name and other specifications of the best and genuine Banquet hall service providers. The enlisted companies on the sites provide world-class Banquet hall services in Ghaziabad. All the listed agencies on the site are authentic, reliable, and background verified.
How can you select a Banquet hall for a wedding?
A wedding day is one of the most important and memorable events in the life of a person. So everyone wants the best banquet hall that would make their special day more grand and happening as we all know that a wedding requires a lot of planning budget, unique venue, dress, food, decorations and so on. An in a big fat Indian wedding, booking a Banquet Hall that can accommodate a considerable number of attendees can be a sensible idea. After all, a venue is where all the guests gather to witness your wedding and make your wedding day more memorable. Selecting a suitable banquet hall can be a tedious and time-taking task. Here are some bullet points that you must keep in mind to make your day memorable for you and the guests.
1. Consult a wedding planner: Consulting a wedding planner can be a sensible and practical idea to make your occasion more happening. They have connections with the best banquet halls, and a wedding planner understands your vision for the big day. The team of wedding planners helps your fetch a banquet hall that can accommodate masses and involves everything you want on your special day.
2. Catering Services: Food is a significant portion of any wedding and reception. So, before renting any venue or banquet hall, ask your service provider what kind of cuisines will be served to your guests. What are the basic charges for Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian cuisines?
3. Pay attention to the list of attendees: It might not sound a big deal, but trust me the guest's lists play an essential role as it significantly influences the size of the Banquet hall. If the list of your guest is long, you have to go to hotels with banquet halls. Else shortlist requires a nice and cozy venue to get the work done.
4. Consider budget: The charges of the banquet involves foods, decorations, on-demand /time request, music system, liquor, and so on. So before finalizing the wedding place, have detailed knowledge regarding the charges. And it would be best if you discussed with the manager for a hassle-free experience.
5. Various kinds of Banquet halls: Nowadays, we all want to celebrate our special day in a unique style based on different types of themes. So, before renting any venue for the wedding day, please consult with the property owner or manager of the banquet, whether they offer any unique style.
6. Venue should be Comfortable: Make sure that the banquet hall has an ample amount of space to accommodate guests, and they should not feel cramped. Cross-check with the washroom and powder room. Not having a clean and hygienic bathroom can leave a wrong impression on your attendees.
7. Location of the Venue and back-ups: Kindly check the banquet hall's location and are the back-up plans they have If in case of rain.
8. Extra facilities: Before booking banquet halls for weddings, make sure they offer extra facilities like Wi-Fi facilities, a smoking zone, ample space for parking, charging stations, etc.
Banquet hall Cost in Ghaziabad
If you are interested in finding an average Banquet hall cost in Ghaziabad, then you can figure out from the table mentioned below:
|Types Of Banquet Hall
||Guest up-to 100
||Guest up-to 500