Are you searching for the best banquet hall nearby you that will make your event splendid? If yes, thenSurfIndia is the perfect platform. The firm listed on the site are skilled and experienced in delivering banquet hall service. They know the requirements of the customers well and give superior quality services. Most of these companies are certified by the government of India and hence are reliable. So why waste money on unreliable service providers when you can get genuine services with SurfIndia.
Venue selection checklist
Here are some points to help you choose the perfect venue for your event-
1. Pen down all your requirements- Decide how many guests are coming and what should be the size of the venue. If you want a stage, mandap, or dancing area, then make sure the venue has arrangements for this.
2. Amenities offered- Some halls will provide all the service you require along with the hall like music system, luscious cuisine, beverages, parking space, decorations, accommodation and restroom, bar, etc. So you can stay aside and chill with your loved ones without worrying about the arrangements. These halls will be pretty expensive. If you want a smaller celebration that you can handle on your own, you can book a hall and arrange things affordable for you.
3. Decide your budget beforehand- allocate your budget on the various facilities like decoration, catering and all then according to the budget arrange which service will be the most suitable for you.
4. Location of the venue- If you want a centrally located venue for ease of transportation, that will cost a bit more penny, but there will be no inconvenience. On the other hand, if your location is a little far away from the city, it will be less costly. So decide the site, keeping in mind these things.
5. Accommodation- The guests should not be crowded, and there should be ample space present for all the activities you want to conduct. Keep in mind this aspect before finalizing any banquet hall.
6. Decoration- Ask the firm about what kind of decorations are available. Compare the decoration quality and charges of the firm and then decide which is more suitable for your occasion. If you want a particular theme, then clear them the specifications and whether they provide such service.
7. Food and beverages- If you want a special arrangement for food, then you should be very clear about it before deciding the hall. Check the menu and the charges they take for special arrangements of a particular cuisine. If you want a bar or liquor section, some halls also provide this facility.
8. Reviews and Rating- Don’t forget to check the reviews and ratings of the previous customers to know the history of their service quality. You will get a good idea about what are the hidden issues in advance. It will be best if you visit the place and do a detailed inspection of everything.
9. Advanced booking- If your event is confirmed, then booking the banquet hall 2 or 3 months before the occasion will save you money. So if your event date is fixed, try to book the place to avoid last-minute rush wastage of extra money.
10. Safety management- The hall should have a properly arranged and working CCTV camera to track any mishappening. Fire extinguishers should be present around the space.
11. Parking area- There should be sufficient and safe parking space nearby so that your guests can park in a hassle-free manner.
Banquet hall charges in Ahmedabad Price List
You will get the idea of approximate charges of the Ahmedabad with the following table-
|Types Of Banquet Hall ||Guest up-to 100||up-to 500
| ||Veg food
|| Non-Veg food
|| Veg food
|| Non-Veg food|
|5 Star banquet ||1200/plate ||1250/plate ||1100/plate||1200/plate ||1100/plate ||1200/plate|
|AC banque||1000/plate||1200/plate||1000/plate||1100/plate||900/plate ||1000/plate|
|Non-Ac banquet ||900/plate ||1000/plate ||800/plate ||900/plate ||800/plate||900/plate|