Wearing an innovative and sporty looks Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is enjoying good market position in small car segment. India's leading auto maker Maruti Udyog Ltd (MUL) has designed Wagon R with ample and convertible inner space, finely crafted panels and the power of a low friction 64 bhp engine. Available in three variants (LX, LXi, VXi) Wagon R has everything that small car lover looks for.
Wagon R is another successful hatchback car from the Indian car giant Maruti Udyog. Delivering good mileage, it's proving to be a cheaper fuel car.
- A powerful yet silent engine of 1061cc
- Sparkling external highlights with newly designed headlamps, tale lights and bonnet
- World class safety features with crumple zones, ABS and anti-theft system
- Lavish interiors with surprisingly enough leg room, front seats reclining back fully and the ergonomic design
- Easy handling in city traffic
The stylish Wagon R can make it to your garage in Rs 3.2 to 4.4 lakhs.
||PRICE (Rs. In Delhi)
|WagonR LX E3 MINOR-06
|WagonR LX LPG BS III
| WAGONR Lxi
|WagonR LXI LPG BS3 MINOR-06
|WAGONR Vxi ABS
Here is a comparison of Wagon R with Tata Indica, Hyundai i20 and Hyundai Santro Xing.
|Engine Power (PS@rpm)
||64 @ 6200
||53.5 @ 5500
||80 @ 5200
||3.2 to 4.5 lakhs
||3.2 to 3.5 lakhs
||4.7 to 5.8 lakhs
||2.7 to 4.2 lakhs
|Powerful Diesel Engine
| Excellent Road Grip
Smooth Gear Shifting
Box like design
|Poor Ground Clearance
Discomfort in Rear Seat
Maruti Wagon R is a popular hatchback from Maruti Udyog. The excellent performance of this car takes it to the cruize of most frequent appearances on Indian roads. Read more reviews. . .