Maruti Suzuki Wagon R complete Review Guide. Have the experts opinion on Wagon R's performance and reliability. Browse the positives and negatives of the car. Also, read the users experience of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R.
- The new Wagon R is simply superb. I took a test drive of Vxi model and it the best driving experience ever. I have booked one also. revamped interiors give a feel of uniquness. Legspace and room space has been increased to a surprising limit. AC is al the more effective and the most important feature is the new music system with port for i=pod. What else could I wish for in Rs 3.81 lakhs. Engine seems good. Company is promising a mileage of 18.9 kmpl. All in all, a must buy for hatchback lovers.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is one of the most competitive hatchback cars in India. From the garage of Maruti Udyog, Wagon R is a complete package of style, performance, comfort and safety. The exuberant exteriors and levishing interiors make it a must buy. It seems that the engineers have done serious thinking while designing the dashboard. With cubbyholes and holders all around Wagon R proves to cater all the needs of a daily user. Wagon R has excellent drive ability. It can sneak through traffic. It has very easy and friendly handling in heavy traffic. Ample space and sitting accommodation of five persons in all makes it a complete family car. Own a Wagon R and experience the difference.
- I own a Maruti Wagon R from last three years and i am completely satisfied with the car's performance and reliability. A very comfortable and economical car. Both front and back seats offer extreme comfort levels. Ample leg space along with a decent instrument cluster and controls make it a complete package. Optitron illumination is a bonus. You can't ask for anything better in this range. Definitely, a worthy shopping.
- To be very straight and summarized, Wagon R offers immense comforts and features like Fuel Economy in LPG, Seating space, Driving Comfort with Power Steering & Best Looks. It's a best buy car.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R has a very long list of flaws in designing. Side mirrors are hopeless. They are more like shaving mirrors than rear view mirrors. They are really a joke. Don't waste your money for a Maruti shaving mirror. A very imbalanced handling and a rubbery gear change adds to its dislike by customers.
- Wagon R has a stupid layout. The build is tide tiny. A box like design makes it a highlighted cartoon car. There is no space for rear speakers. Having a woofer installed in Wagon R can be a dream generally as there is no space for it. I will suggest you not to go for Maruti Suzuki Wagon R- the worst car by Maruti.