Yamaha YZF RI
|15 Km per Litre||1000 CC||Power packed muscular look.|
|Dimensions & Weight||Engine|
|Length(mm)||2070.1||Category||DOHC, 16 valves|
|Width(mm)||713.74||Model Designation||YZF R1|
|Kerb Weight(kg)||177.00||Bore & Stroke||77 and 53.6|
|Fuel capacity(lt)||18.00||Clutch Type||Wet multiple disc coil spring|
|Seat height (Inch)||32.8 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||24 degree|
|Front||Telescopic forks, 43 mm||Front||Dual discs, 310 mm|
|Rear||Adjustable compression damping||Rear||Single disc, 220 mm|
|Front||120/70 ZR17MC||Max. Horsepower||175 Bhp @ 12500 rpm"|
|Rear||190/50 ZR17MC||Max. Torque||112.7 Nm @ 10000 rpm|
|Starter||Self Start||Fuel Gage||Digital|
|Blue||Charcoal Silver||Candy Red|
|Total Fuel tank capacity||18.00 ltrs||Transmission||6-speed|
|Reserve Fuel tank capacity|
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Engine idling speed||4 Cylinder||Starting||Electric|
|Bore x Stroke||77 and 53.6|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I||Final Drive||ring chain|
|Primary Reduction Ratio||65/43 (1.512)||Secondary Reduction Ratio||47/17 (2.765)|
|Gear Ratio - 1st Gear||38/15 (2.533)||Gear Ratio - 2nd Gear||33/16 (2.063)|
|Gear Ratio - 3rd Gear||37/21 (1.762)||Gear Ratio - 4th Gear||35/23 (1.522)|
|Gear Ratio - 5th Gear||30/22 (1.364)||Gear Ratio - 6th Gear||33/26 (1.269)|
|Lubrication system||Wet sump||Gear Ratio - 6th Gear||33/26 (1.269)|
- Amazing sporty looks
- Powerful engine with a very good pick up capability
- Expensive Bike on domestic market
- Low on fuel mileage
- The sports bike has a huge price tag.
- The bike has few color options.
- Short stroke 998cc DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine
- The throttle system is supported by fly by wire Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T) for immediate response in all terrains.
- Slipper-type clutch system for ease of shifting gears and braking.
- Advanced open-class handling.
- Very powerful inline four-cylinder engine.
- Redesigned headlights with LED taillight gives YZF R1 a distinctive look.
- Multi Function digital console.
- Cool headlights gives great illumination and distinctive style.
- Standard tool kit stored under passenger seat.
Attention young guys, Yamaha YZF R1 has arrived in India to appease your excitement for extreme passion with jaw dropping looks. This 1000 cc super bike sports superb power in its every aspect- performance, looks, comfort and safety as well. This muscle model supports ultra responsive Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T) system to deliver its maximum whatever the terrain may be.
This very powerful bike has been launched in India which would definitely enthrall the young guys, passionate for style and speed. Japanese auto major Yamaha through its Indian subsidiary has rolled out a big muscle model of Yamaha YZF R1 in India. With this, Yamaha Motors India Pvt. Ltd. will be the first company to take advantage of the announcement by Govt. of India to relax the norms for importing the bikes in 800cc + segment. With Yamaha YZF R1 motorcycle with the engine of 1000 cc Yamaha company wants to capture the market share under this niche segment.
The 2006 edition of YZF R1 was powered with 998 cc DOHC, 20 valve, liquid cooled engine generating a peak power of 175 bhp.
Approved by the Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) the 2007 Yamaha YZF R1 will be on sale with the import of first lot from the parent company. The expected price of YZF R1 would be between Rs.11.00-11.50 Lacs.