Maruti Baleno is the right pack of style, comfort and performance. This sedan comes loaded with the smarter 16 V i-engine technology that generates 91bhp and turns your riding experience really amazing. Dressed with lots of luxurious features- superior suspension, high-end audio system, noise reduction feature, heavy-duty steel body and the sensuous exteriors- Baleno is the nice place to be in.
Maruti Baleno is a fantastic car to drive. The comfort of the vehicle is more than expected, smoothness and handling is excellent. It delivers 94 horsepower at 6000 rpm with 1.6 litre, 4 cylinder, 16 valve SOHC all aluminum engine. The vehicle has an unique Multi Point Fuel Injection (MPFI) that gives even fuel distribution. As an aftermath there is an increase in fuel efficiency and enhances power performance.
The Baleno has a monocoque body that distributes the impact of collision throughout the vehicle body and the affected portion of the body collapses progressively along the in-built crumple zones. This on the other hand enables the car to absorb the shock and save the passengers from injury.
- Baleno Sedan LXi Bharat III
- Baleno Sedan VXi Bharat III
- Pearl Silver
- Silky Silver
- Superior White
- Midnight Black
- Wine Red
Baleno Sedan LXi Bharat III: Rs. 576173
Baleno Sedan VXi Bharat III: Rs. 657556
(Please Note: The price range is ex-showroom and based on the close approximation. Please check the latest prices and variant specifications with your dealer)
"This is a car that can take on the personality of the person behind the wheel. A tired and old driver will get tonnes of restrained driving from the mill. No complaints, no jerks, no shudders..."
- Business Standard Motoring
1800 1800 180 (Toll-Free)
- Hyundai Accent
- Fiat Siena 1.6
- Ford Ikon 1.6
- Monocoque Body - During Collision, the affected portion of the body collapses progressively along the in-built crumple zones. The car absorbs the shock and saves passengers from injuries.
- Breaking Technology - Front wheels have 13 inch ventilated disc brakes and the rear ones 8 inch self-adjusting drum brakes. Both brakes force distribution is well balanced by a dual proportioning valve for stable braking even under high-speed panic conditions.
- Collapsible Steering Wheel - It reduces the likelihood of injury to the driver in the event of a frontal collision.
- Anti Submarining Effect - Front seats provides anti submarining effect. This ensures that the occupant does not slide forward in the event of an impact.
- Rear Window Demister - It improves the visibility for the driver especially during heavy showers & foggy conditions.
Other Maruti Models
Car Models Comparison
More Sedan Cars in India
|Dimensions & Weight
|Minimum turning radius
|Gross Vehicle Weight
|Fuel Tank Volume
||All Aluminium, 16 Valves SOHC
|No. of cylinders
|No. of Valves
|Bore x Stroke
||75.0 x 90.0 mm
||9.0 + 0.2:1
|Max. Power Output PS
||91 bhp @ 5500 rpm
||130.5 Nm @ 3000 rpm
||Multi point Fuel Injection
||McPherson Strut and coil spring with L shaped lower arm and anti roll bar
||McPherson Strut and coil spring with parallel link arrangement
185/65R14 tubeless (Vxi)
||5 Forward, all synchromesh, 1 Reverse
||Rack and Pinion with hydraulic Power Assistance
||Vacuum assisted hydraulic