|60 Km per Litre||125 CC||Power packed muscular look.|
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Wheel base||1275 mm|
|Ground clearance||162 mm|
|Kerb Weight||113 kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13 Litre|
|No. of cylinders||Single cylinder|
|Electrical||12V AC +DC|
|No. of Gears||Constant Mesh Type|
|Front Suspension||Hydraulic , Telescopic type , 125 mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||Hydraulic , ‘SNS’type, 100 mm travel|
|Front Brake||Drum type, 110 mm/130 mm|
|Rear Brake||Drum type ,110 mm/130 mm|
|Front Tyre Size||2.75*17", 41 P|
|Rear Tyre Size||3.00*17", 50 P|
|Maximum Power||6.03 kW (8.2bhp)@ 7500 rpm|
|Max. Torque||8.05 Nm @ 4500 rpm|
- Trendy Looks, Fuel Efficiency, Great pickup
- Riding posture is not good for tall people
- Exclusive Styling Package.
- Superior engine performance for practical riding conditions
- Best in class suspension system for superior comfort.
- World first SNS (Spring-N-Spring) rear suspension with the longest travel in its class of 100 mm.
- Unique streak design side panels.
- Basic model
- Hi-end variant with alloy wheels
Rs. 34,000, Rs. 36,000
(The prices are to the close approximation. Please check the latest prices and variant specifications with your dealer.)
Have a glimpse of Bajaj Platina and you would be swayed away by the dazzling look of this 100 cc bike that has been incorporated with improvised and proven engine & transmission technology for superior performance. Thoughtfully designed for better ergonomics Platina comes loaded with world class features like ExhausTEC (Torque Expansion Chamber), SNS rear suspension and a ride control switch for optimum performance, smooth ride with better mileage.
Bajaj Platina is a new 100cc bike from Bajaj Auto Ltd. with a mileage of 70 km on road conditions. The bike is equipped with exclusive streak design side panels and with sleeker rear panels. It is a budget bike in two variants, complimenting the existing CT 100 model from the company in the lower segment of the bike market.