Bajaj Pulsar DTS FI 220
|45 Km per Litre||220 CC||Power packed muscular look.|
|Dimensions & Weight||Engine|
|Length (mm)||2035||Type||220 cc, 2 valve, 4 Stroke, air cooled with oil cooler|
|Width (mm)||1140||Displacement (cc)||220 cc|
|Height (mm)||740||Transmission||5- Speed Manual sequential|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||165|
|Kerb Weight (kgs)||150|
|Front||Telescopic (Stroke: 130 mm)||Front Brake Type||Twin calipers, 260 mm Disc Brakes|
|Rear||Nitrox gas assisted hydraulic shock absorbers||Rear Brake Type||Single Caliper, 230 mm Disc Brakes|
|Front||90/90- 17" tubeless tyres||Max. Horsepower||20 hp/15 kW @ 8500|
|Rear||120/80- 17" tubeless tyres||Max. Torque||19.12 Nm@ 6500rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (liter)||15 liters|
- Trendy Looks, Fuel Efficiency, Great pickup
- Riding posture is not good for tall people
- Powered with Digital Twin Spark Fuel Injection engine for exceptional performance.
- India's first bike to have 230 mm rear disc brake.
- Pulsar DTS Fi is the first bike on the Indian roads having factory fitted front and rear tubeless tyres.
- Eye-catching digital console with amber back light illumination.
- The bike has been equipped with Projector Head Lamp powered with DC for constant illumination while driving.
- Six spoked, 17" alloy wheels
- Stylish body panels, Split grab rails and exposed drive chain provides this bike a sporty looks.
This bike from the Bajaj stable is available for sale with a price band of Rs. 87,000 in Delhi.
(Please Note: The price range is ex-showroom and based on the close approximation. Please check the latest prices and variant specifications with your dealer)
India's leading motorcycle manufacturer Bajaj Auto has unveiled its new bike model to the Pulsar family. The new avatar of Bajaj Pulsar is powered with the new-age DTS FI engine technology. Pulsar DTS FI 220 is India's first bike that comes fitted with front and rear disc braking, tubeless tyres and it comes equipped with projector head lamp that functions through direct current for consistent illumination.
Get on the Bajaj Pulsar DTS FI 220 cc and turn yourself on to ride on the wings of the wind. Strong muscular performance through 220 cc DTS FI powered engine technology, eye-catching outlook makes this bike a tough call to its competitors like Hero Honda and Yamaha. Equipped with factory fitted front and rear tubeless tyres, disc brakes in both tyres are the first credits that goes to the kitty of this stunner bike Pulsar DTS Fi 220 cc.
This stunner bike Bajaj Pulsar DTS-Fi has a long list of features that takes it a step ahead in terms of performance and styling. It comes with oil cooled engine, digital console with amber back light, self canceling indicators, twin seats, split grab rail, exposed drive chain and no kick lever. The 220 cc engine of Bajaj Pulsar DTS Fi exhales a maximum power of 20 bhp @ 8500 rpm and a maximum torque of 19.12 Nm @ 6500 rpm.