|-||Luxury Cars||209 @ 5,500-6,800 (PS@rpm)|
|No of Cylinders||6||Length [mm]||4,916|
|Type||2.8L 206bhp V6 w/ Audi valvelift system||Height [mm]||1,459|
|Fuel Tank capacity||70||Kerb Weights||1570|
|Top speed (km/h)||250|
|Maximum Power||209 @ 5,500-6,800 (PS@rpm)||Type||6 Gear Automatic|
|Maximum Torque||28.6 @ 3,000-5,000 (kgm@rpm)|
|Font||Disc & Drum||Options Available||Alloy Wheel 17 inches|
|Wheel type||three-spoke sport steering wheel|
- Great looking , Smooth ride , Roomy
- Price , Mileage
- Audi A6 is the latest model launched by German manufacturer Audi in India recently.
- This model is priced between 37.7lakh and 46.95 lakh and is lighter than the pre existent model by about 80kgs.
- Audi A6 is available in two petrol and two diesel variants respectively.
- The new additional features are LED headlamps, start stop system with energy recovery, Audi drive select and adaptive air suspension.
- This car promises to be a trendsetter in the luxury car segment.
- Audi A6 promises to be a perfect combination of technology and design.
- This new car promises to draw overwhelming responses and this in turn would fuel up the sales of this particular model in India.
Audi A6 is a high end luxury sedan that offers more than just a comfortable driving experience. Crafted by the Germans to perfection, Audi A6 exudes style and elegance. A6 has powerful subtility and grants a noiseless ride once you enter its plush interiors. As of 2010 there have been three generations of the A6, although under Audi's platform numbering convention, it is treated as a continuation of the original Audi 100 lineage, with the first generation car using the C4 platform designation previously used for the final generation Audi 100.