Take Excitement to a New High
Get into the cockpit of Honda Civic and explore the new world of excitement with new features of luxury, comfort & safety. The fresh designed door trim, ORVM turn signal, refreshing misty violet color, integrated audio system, dual front SRS airbags and the thrilling power from the advanced 1.8 L i-VTEC SOHC engine technology have been teamed together to deliver pure exhiliration in your riding experience.
Honda Civic is the only car in its segment to be equipped with a five-speed automatic transmission with a unique `paddle shift' option which could be operated using F1-racing inspired paddle switches, located behind the steering spoke.
Honda Civic, originally born in 1972, has evolved with decades of innovations that have placed it at the pinnacle of perfection. It is a truly global car, driven in more than 160 countries. The car is the ultimate combination of styling, luxury and technology that has to be experienced
Honda Civic car has many striking features that are exclusive to the brand. They are more passenger friendly and seems that they have specially made for Indian roads. Check out yourself few of the important features.
- Advanced 1.8L i-VTEC SOHC engine
- 5-speed AT with Paddle Shift
- Mono Form Design
- Multiplex Meter
- 3-Spoke Oval Steering Wheel
- Z-shaped Parking Brake Lever
- G-CON Body Construction
- Dual Front SRS Airbags
Honda Civic car review is very good. The car is loaded with awards and accolades. The awards seems that the car is one of the best car in the world. The following are some of the prestigious awards that the car has earned since its first launch.
- 2007- CNBC TV 18 Autocar Auto Awards-Viewer's Choice & Car of the Year.
- 2007- Car of the Year - NDTV Profit Car India and Bike India Awards.
- 2007- Viewers Choice Award - Overdrive Awards, '07.
- Jury Award 2007 - BS Motoring Awards, '07.
- 2006 Motor Trend© Car of the Year in the US.
- 2006 North American Car of the Year.
- Kiplinger's Best in Class award.
- 51st International "Red Dot: best of the best" award for highest design quality in Europe by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany.
- Japan Car of the Year "Most Advanced Technology Award".
- 2006 Japan Automotive Hall Of Fame Car of the Year.
- "Top Safety Pick - Gold" Award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- "Best New Economy Car" by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC).
- The IntelliChoice® "Best Overall Value of the Year".
The prices of two model variants of Honda Civic are mentioned below. These prices are to the close approximation. The city selected is New Delhi. Please check the latest prices and variant specifications with your dealer.
- CIVIC 1.8S MT - Rs.1075199.89
- CIVIC 1.8S AT - Rs.1145200.07
Other Honda Models
Car Models Comparison
More Sedan Cars in India
|Dimension & Weight
||Overall Length (mm)
|Overall Width (mm)
|Overall Height (mm)
|Min. Ground Clearance
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Configuration / Cylinder
|Valves / Fuel
||16 Valves, Petrol
||132 PS @ 6,300 rpm
||17.5 Kg-m @ 4,300 rpm
||Synchromesh 5 forward,1 reverse
||5-speed AT with Paddle Shift, Grade Logic Control & Shift
||McPherson, Coil Spring with Torsion
||Double- wishbone, Coil spring with
||Collapsible, Power Assisted
|Min. Turning Radius
|Tyres & Wheels
||Wheel Rim Size
||15 x 6J
||195/65 R15 (Tubeless)