30 / 575 Listings in Mumbai
Do you want to make your house look stunning in Mumbai? Are you looking for ways to renovate your home? If yes, then SurfIndia is the perfect site for your requirements. SurfIndia is an online directory with a catalog of the best interior designers in Mumbai so that your home can match your standards. You can explore the site for the most desirable interior designer nearby and get your dream house at an affordable price.
30 / 575 Listings in Mumbai
An interior designer’s fundamental goal is to build an economically and functionally pleasing room. Designers also know how to make a residence appealing depending on their consumers’ traits and desires. You can quickly get top interior designers in India for the best results...READ MORE
The kitchen is the most used space in an Indian home. Indians cook a lot of food with a lot of love for their big families, yet still, it’s seen that we don’t pay enough attention to our kitchen design. The kitchen needs to be designed in...READ MORE
We strive to uphold the beauty in our lifestyles and surroundings, which affects our mood and feelings. Our house is the place where we spend most of our time, that is why it is a must that we beautifully design it for our happiness. So, hire...READ MORE
Interior designers are the professionals that will help you design your home or renovate it according to your desires. The firms listed on the site are acknowledged in their field and hence reliable. Designing the house requires a lot of planning and execution, and these professionals are veterans in it. You need to keep in mind many things when you decide to design your house, like colors, lighting, furniture, etc.; the combination should be such that it attracts any guest coming into your home.
1. Average price-Research extensively and find out the approximate cost of renovation in your area. Check out the well-known designers and their charges so that you are aware of the expenses. Compare the charges of the various companies providing interior design services. Plan your further activities according to it.
2. Know your requirements-What do you want to change in your home? What kind of style are you looking for? Do you want just a lighting and furniture change or a total renovation? What kind of feel do you want to have from your house? Ask yourself these questions to clarify what you want, and then start searching for the designers.
3. Compare the designers' charges-Compare the costs of the interior designer that you find suitable for your service and select the one that comes under your budget.
4. Ask about experience and previous work-check the portfolio of the last work done by the firm to have an idea about their planning and designing.
5. Ask them whether they have done a similar design earlier-Make it clear with the designer whether they have experience of designing similar to your requirements. It is vital that know about creative designs in that area.
6. Know about their team- Ask whether a single person will work on your property or a group. Usually, they are a team in which everyone has different work. If they work together as a team, then you should ask about each member and their work.
7. Hire the interior designer from a trustable site-If you are looking online for an interior designing service, then go to the websites that look trustable, like SurfIndia. Check for the ratings and reviews of the previous customers before finalizing your decision.
8. Know about the service they provide-Confirm the services offered by the firm like site measurement and assessment, space planning, design concept, project management.
9. Ask them for contractor's recommendations-Many interior designers have connections with the contractors. So they can recommend you good contractor services at an affordable price.
10. Ask them about ideas-When you don’t know exactly which design will look more fantastic on our premises, you can ask for suggestions from the designers as they are veterans in the field with good knowledge.
|1 BHK(Rs.)||2 BHK (Rs.)||3/4 BHK (Rs.)||Office (Rs.)|
Interior designers are the professionals that will make the interior of a building, be it a home or an office, beautiful, classy, more spacious by selecting decorative items, colors, lighting, etc.
The average charge of the interior designer for a 2 BHK flat is about 40 to 50 rupees per square foot.
You can hire an interior designer when you decide to shift to a new place and change the site as per your requirement. You can also ask their help if you want to update your current premise with some new style designs.
The interior designer will plan your space, take measurements and engineer your area accordingly. They will also account for the lighting, floor, color, and furniture look of the room.
Architecture designs the building and is focused on the technical aspects, while the interior designer is responsible for the functionality of the space and aesthetics.