Besan burfi or barfi is a premier sweet dish from the North Indian cuisine. It is very easily available in the market of various parts of North India. It can be served as desert or with any snack or savories. There are numerous methods to prepare this easy dish. Explore our recipe of Besan Burfi.
- 1 cup Besan
- 1 cup Ghee
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 1 tsp Pista
- 1-1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Water
- Take a pan and add ghee to it.
- Melt ghee and fry besan in it till a nice smell comes out.
- Transfer the mixture in another vessel.
- Mix it with milk powder.
- Prepare thick sugar syrup by combining water and sugar in a pot and heating them over low flame.
- Transfer the fried besan mixture in the prepared sugar syrup and stir it.
- Add nuts or chopped pista to it and stir properly.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased plate.
- When it becomes firm, cut into diamond shaped pieces.
- Delicious Besan Burfi is ready to be served.