Cakes are the most popular bakery products liked all over the world. Amongst the numerous varieties, the Black Forest Cake is the first choice of many people. However in India, we do prefer it to be egg less, so here is an easy recipe for Egg Less Black Forest Cake.
- 125 gms Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Cherries
- ½ cup grated Chocolate
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 200 ml aerated Cola Drink
- 1 tsp Cream
- 225 gms Flour
- 400 gms sweetened condensed Milk
Other Cake Recipes
- Take a bowl and mix the butter and sugar well.
- Now add all the dry ingredients along with cola drink and mix.
- Transfer the mixture in a greased plate and cook in an oven on for 3 minutes at high.
- Turn the power off and allow it to stand for 5 minutes on the same oven.
- Allow the cake to cool.
- Slit the cake horizontally.
- Take a bowl and whip the cream.
- Sandwich the two layers with the cream.
- Apply cherries and grated chocolates at the top.