Chicken Reshmi Kabab
- (Oven temp: 375 F- 205 C)
- Grind Together
- 2 cups: Chicken keema
- 1/2 tsp: Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp: Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp: Vinegar
- 2 tbsp: Chopped fenugreek leaves or 2 tsp: dried
- 1 1/2 tsp: Salt
- 1/4 tsp: Powdered black pepper
- 1/4 tsp: Garam masala
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp: Finely chopped green chillies
- Some oil for brushing
- Cover and refrigerate the meat mixture to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- About 25 minutes before serving, shape the meat mixture into long 'tubes' around the skewers (seekhs) and place the kababs on to a grill over a drip tray, or into the pre-heated oven (also on a drip tray).
- If cooking them over a charcoal grill, you will have to keep rotating them so that they brown and cook evenly. They should take 10-15 minutes to cook.
Brush them with oil and cook another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chaat masala, onions and the lemon and serve with a green chutney.
Copyright © 2013 SurfIndia
(A premier directory of India). All Rights Reserved.