Method for stuffing:
- ¼ cup :Paneer
- ¼ cup :Capsicum
- 4-5 cut into small size:Beans
- 1 chopped:Onion
- 2 tbsp: Peas
- ½ chopped :Carrot
- 2-3 flakes, crushed and chopped:Garlic
- 1 tsp:Soya sauce
- 1 tsp:Chilli sauce
- Salt acc to taste
- a pinch:Ajinomotto
- ¼ tsp:Chilli flakes
- ½ Cup:Boiled noodles
- 6-7:Bread slices
- Cut all the veg in small cubes (app peas size).
- Put little oil in a pan add onion and sauté till transparent, now add beans and carrot and sauté for 1 min.
- Now add capsicum and peas and cook for 1 more min. Now add paneer and sauté for ˝ min.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, chilli flakes, ajinomoto and salt. Mix well and remove from fire.
- Let it cool.
- Dip a slice of bread in water, squeeze out excess water and put 1 serving spoon of the filling in it. Close the corners properly and give it shape.
- Now wrap boiled noodles and deep fry it. Serve hot with garlic sauce or tomato sauce.