Salt as per taste
- 100gms (one small pkt) :Chow noodles
- 1 shredded :Onion
- 1 shredded :Capsicum
- 1 cup shredded: Cabbage
- 1 shredded :Carrot
- ½ tsp :Ajinomoto
- 2 tsp: Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp:Vinegar
- 1 tsp:Chili sauce
- 2tbsp: Oil
- Boil 6 cups of water with 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil.
- Add noodles to the boiling water. Let it boil for 2-3 min, keep it uncovered.
- Do not over cook.
- Remove from fire and strain.
- Wash with fresh water.
- Apply little oil on the noodles with your fingers. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a flat krahi, add onion and stir fry for 1/2 min.
- Add carrot and capsicum, cook for 1/2 min.
- Add cabbage. Add salt pepper and ajinomoto. Add soya sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce.
- Add boiled noodles and mix it properly.
- Stir fry for 1 min.
- Serve with green chili in vinegar