Kheer is one of the most popular desserts in India. From a large number of varieties of Kheer prepared, Dry Fruit Kheer is considered to be a royal treat. Enriched with dry fruits and sugar, the Dry Fruit Kheer is generally served chilled. Here is an easy recipe for Dry Fruit Kheer.
- 10 pieces of separately soaked Almond
- 10 Pieces of separately soaked Cashews
- 1 tbsp separately soaked Khus Khus
- 1 liter Milk
- 10 Pieces separately soaked Pista (pistachios)
- 1-1/4 cup Sugar
- Saffron soaked in warm milk
- Peel off the almonds and pistachios.
- Take a grinder and grind all dry fruits (including Khus Khus) together to smooth paste.
- Take a pan and boil the milk until reduced to 3/4 of it.
- Add the dry fruit paste to it and boil again until it blends well.
- Reduce the flame and add sugar.
- Stir continuously so as to dissolve all sugar.
- Take off the pan from heat.
- Add soaked saffron.
- Allow it to cool.
- Delicious Dry Fruit Kheer is ready to be served.