Ginger Honey Chicken
- 1 cup:Chicken, bone less
- 1 tbsp :Ginger paste
- 1 inch piece: cut into long slices :Ginger
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ tsp :Red chili powder
- 2 tbsp :Honey
- 1 cut into long slices :Onion
- 1 tsp(optional) :Lemon juice
- 1 serving spoon :Oil
- Cut the chicken pieces into long slices.
- Marinate the chicken with salt, chili, ginger paste and lemon juice for 1-2 hour.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed karahi and cook the marinated chicken till it is done. Add water to prevent sticking while cooking.
- Add onion and cook for another min.
- Add honey and ginger slices to the chicken.
- Serve hot.