Gundruk and Sinki Soup (Fermented Vegetable)
Ingredients (Serves 6 to 8)
- 50 gm: Gundruk/Sinki
- 1 large: Onion, chopped
- 1 large: Tomato, chopped
- 2 pods: Dry red chili
- 1/2 Tablespoon: Turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon: Salt
- Soak Gundruk/Sinki in water for 10 min.
- Heat oil and fry chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies.
- Drain up soaked Gundruk/Sinki and fry, add turmeric powder and salt, and put 2 cups of water.
- Boil for 10 min, and serve hot with cooked rice.
Copyright © 2014 SurfIndia
(A premier directory of India). All Rights Reserved.